DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
how can I active portals?
You need to get to Lewd Desert first, there you will find the Snake Lady, once you "mingle" with her, she will be present at every other portal from then on, so you have to "mingle" with her every time you want to activate a new portal.

pearveance

Nov 12, 2019
Release Notes: 0.753.4
Progress on adding new erotic content is going well. For the next builds, I will continue adding more sexy things.
* Added FxF surprise sex
* Trying new compression scheme Kraken, smaller downloads
* Fixed various issues
Download link please :)

LePruck

Mar 14, 2018
I've seen a lot of people having the same problem I've had; the game starts on the loading screen, then freezes and crashes. It has been this way since he started releasing these recent updates. I want to blame my hardware but it's hard for me to imagine why I can run Bioshock just fine but this game struggles. Is it that poorly optimized?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've seen a lot of people having the same problem I've had; the game starts on the loading screen, then freezes and crashes. It has been this way since he started releasing these recent updates. I want to blame my hardware but it's hard for me to imagine why I can run Bioshock just fine but this game struggles. Is it that poorly optimized?
Bioshock is a LOT less taxing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a little silly to assume that just because your system can run a game from 2007 well enough that you could also run something a lot more recent equally as well. It'd be like assuming that because your system can run Oblivion just fine that it could also run Dishonoured 2 just as well.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
To be fair I think that most of the indie games made in Unreal suffers from this. I have a basic gaming laptop and any time I try to run this or another UE game like Wild Life my laptop fans feels like they entered in Lambo Engine nitro mode XD. They do get quite speedy as well with other Unreal Engine games like Darksiders 3 or Fallen Order, but definetly it feels like those can be handled better than indie ones such as BotN. What I can tell you is that if this game feels harsh for your PC, stay away from Wild Life on the recent Story Mode. It's extreeeeeeeeeeeeeemely GPU taxing. I can barely even run it at a playable framerate .w.

Graiden

May 22, 2017
For me it was solved when I enabled swap and set it to 20 GB. On quick check it uses little bit less than 10 GB so may be 10-15 GB will be enough.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I wouldn't expect too much in the way of plot, what little we get will probably all still boil down to having sex because it feels good. The only things worth mentioning that derelict has said on discord (at least on the public side) is that the human the player plays as is the only human for a reason and that the game takes place on a moon. He has also shown an interest in how dark souls told its story and wants to mimic that but I've never played the series so I don't know what that means.
That means they plan on telling the story in such a way that you would need to explode the world to get the full story.

No exposition dumps or characters giving you all (or any) answers.

You will have to piece the story together yourself, more or less.

Not a bad thing, hopefully they populate the world a little more somehow.

Right now it seems big for no reason.

LePruck

Mar 14, 2018
For me it was solved when I enabled swap and set it to 20 GB. On quick check it uses little bit less than 10 GB so may be 10-15 GB will be enough.
Forgive my stupidity, but how did you do that? I am unfamiliar with "swap," is it something to do with virtual memory?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Forgive my stupidity, but how did you do that? I am unfamiliar with "swap," is it something to do with virtual memory?
Swap partition is a linux thing. It's hard disk space that is set up to act as extra memory. The windows equivalent is the page file, which is configurable and iirc set to expand as needed by default.

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
Today I would disable swap and pagefiles all together, it doesn't compute with containers. So get enough ram, only solution to modern computers in my opinion. Docker for example doesn't start, if you enable paging/swapping.
Edit: Disabling Swap in Windows is a bad idea, just tried it. Some Apps refuse to work without it. WTF. Windows Programmers.
Edit:Edit: Well, disabled Swap again, was working fine, I had a problem while switching off swap. Now the rig runs fine without swap.
So, be careful when disabling swap, but not use swap is the best idea. Get enough Ram. 32GB+

Last edited:

Graiden

May 22, 2017
Swap partition is a linux thing. It's hard disk space that is set up to act as extra memory. The windows equivalent is the page file, which is configurable and iirc set to expand as needed by default.
Yes i mean pagefile thing. Just running both linux and windows on my PC and since on my native language in windows it have name that not translated in english directly as "page file" I used to call it swap. And "system managed" size of page file have some limits like max of 3x of RAM, 1/8 of volume size and it has to leave 1GB of free space.

rewgwe32

Aug 2, 2021
Downloaded this because I saw that I could have a big, floppy, flaccid futa cock on my player character from a video I saw, only to be met with the knowledge that those options (cock-size and floppy cocks) have been taken out.

For what possible reason has this been taken out? Does anyone know, and are they re-implementing it at any point? I'd be better off looking for the older versions, but I cannot seem to find them or the links are dead.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes