Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
Is there an way to keep using an edited save on updates? I used the save editor in this thread to give my character a trait, but it keeps crashing when I jump to another update. Any help?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there an way to keep using an edited save on updates? I used the save editor in this thread to give my character a trait, but it keeps crashing when I jump to another update. Any help?
Mine are compatible. What gender and what trait are you trying to go for?

Changing the player character's height will make the game crash when animating. Don't do it.

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
is there a way to download the updates only? it's a bit tedious having to download the whole game over and over after each update.

Jum421

Mar 20, 2019
They are in each monster spawn zones and near ranch. They pop out of ground when npc or you get near them.
So that's what that was, I wasn't keeping up with the updates from here and a tentacle randomly shooting out of the ground almost gave me a heart attack lol

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
imma lazy sack doesn't work anymore? This cheat opens all portals, all gates, pumps Fern to maximum 3 phases, makes max all fluids.
The game was always fun until these stupid tasks came, it should have been optional. But go fulfil ur dang tasks I'm good!:ROFLMAO:

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
Mine are compatible. What gender and what trait are you trying to go for?

Changing the player character's height will make the game crash when animating. Don't do it.
i keep the normal size on my character, but shes futa and i keep giving her the hung trait. would that break her

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how or where do you find buxom vulwargs? or is there a way to breed them
You find them in Lustwood. Chances of them appearing in the wild are low and only slightly better when you start increasing the Trait Level with the Emissary. Buxom seems to only occur in Female and Futa Wargs (Lykos).
Sometimes the longest time can elapse before landing the one trait you want.

(You can be exceptionally cheap and Save Edit it onto your Breeder and pass it down that way. But that would be cheating, wouldn't it ;) )

Yeetoos

May 17, 2020
I'm getting the thing where the game starts loading then just stops. Idk what's happening and it's weird because I used to have this game installed and it worked fine. Please help

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone have any more detailed information on this mechanic? I can't seem to find any real information on how it works.

Like, if I want to make a pale redhead foxen from a pale foxen and a redhead foxen, how many times do I have to breed them to get one? Or does it not work like that?
You won't understand it without the whole picture context. So I'll explain it :3

Previous the game made the offsprings have the appearence of the presets that matched the closest to the combination of the parents. Imma give you an example where Ill use just futas as the only gender but that can perfectly happen with males and females as well. Say you have a Blue Wyvern and you breed her with a red Wyvern, or the other way around. In the previous system I believe that the game tried to make the offspring pull a preset that has both red and blue, BUT say that the closest preset you have on the Wyverns category that has both Red and Blue is a preset that has those two colors AND Green. Well, then the preset that the offspring will have (And thus the appearence it will end up having) will be identical to the preset that has Red, Blue.... But also Green. Which is not what neither of the parents had.

This previous system obviously caused a lot of wierd scenarios like the one I just mentioned because the offspring appearence relied on existing presets that were load in game. There was also the tags related to it, that somehow were meant to indicate to the game which tags to follow in order to pick which preset to use, which was quite confusing ngl. So if you breed two nephs that looked quite similar, the offsprings would always end up looking like literal clones of the parents. Which in many cases looked quite wierd. That was until the color blending system came. What does it do then?

With this new system (And all of this is based on what I noticed so far), the game takes the whole look info of both parents (Color of skin, nails, hair, materials being used, body proportions, etc etc) and they mix them in a bit of a random way. So in the previous case I mentioned. Say the the blue wyvern is totally blue and the red one is totally red. Well, the offspring will have a random combination of blue and red details that on each breeding will be different. Maybe the first offspring will be red skinned with blue hair and purplish eyes. Maybe fully red with a few blue details. Maybe completely red and blue.... You need to try it in-game to fully understand it. Basically the game takes the way that each of the neph looks and creates a random combination of both taking a lot more details into consideration, so this time each offspring will always have a unique look that is pretty much impossible to make appear again (Even if you breed together two identical looking nephs, they will end up looking differently, very very similar to the parents, but still different).

And on top of that, the game also gives to each offspring a random set of details that are both dependant on the race itself and the presets u have loaded for that subrace as well. Like I said, give it a try in game and you'll see. I recommend u to give it a test with two parents that are very very different from each other, preferibly a pair that has a possible hybrid when breed together and you'll see. Sometimes the offspring looks more like the giver, sometimes more like the reciever, sometimes like a crazy combination of features of each. All that while also having some unique details on their own; for example say both parents are thin, maybe the offspring will come as a chubby one. It really makes them look unique ^^

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes