Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
According to the Wiki, she is supposed to be in the dessert area, which is a few areas and roadblocks away from Homestead. Kind of shitty design there, I think. Especially if it turns out that after the first meeting, you have to meet her at every individual teleporter to activate them (like it was some few builds ago - I just recently got back to this one after ignoring a bunch of updates).
I assume the dessert area requires a keystone ?

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
I assume the dessert area requires a keystone ?
Dude... If I am correct about where the dessert is, than it is accessible from the "Sultry Plateu" (where the wild catgirls are). That means that you need a keystone to open the gate from the plateu to the dessert. but to get to the plateu, you need a keystone AND to complete a quest for the Bee Queen so that she removes the honeycombs from the gate (she will also give you a keystone, so at least there's that). But to get to the bees, you need a keystone, and clear a quest for the butterfly girl in the pleasure pastures (she too will give you a keystone for it). And to get to the pastures, you need a keystone... so you need to either steal one from the slime lady (which will make her cry and you will be unable to interact with her for the rest of the playthrough) or you can do the quest for the centaur girl near the gate to the mountain area... The amount of work and backtracking to get the fast travel is almost on Dark Souls level with this game...

• Sad
Reactions: Softys

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Can't get hornball lvl 2.
Any tips?
Tryed same specie, cross-specie, even with the breeder.
Tryed hunt one, search for one...
Nothing.
Didn't saw even trait lvl 2 or more.
Am i missing something?
Hey friend, you need to release your nephelims in order to increase the world level of that species. Also, one good tactic is to go out and capture a lot of nephelims using either milk or semen in order to get as many as possible and then just release them. The more you capture and release, the higher the level and the stats you will find. I did it 2 times with each species of nephelim (caught 60 of them and released them) and now I can find level 3-6 nephelims with C+ attibutes and level 2-3 traits. It is really enjoyable and a good incentive by Derelict Helmsman to have us revisit areas. I hope this helps :).

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Dude... If I am correct about where the dessert is, than it is accessible from the "Sultry Plateu" (where the wild catgirls are). That means that you need a keystone to open the gate from the plateu to the dessert. but to get to the plateu, you need a keystone AND to complete a quest for the Bee Queen so that she removes the honeycombs from the gate (she will also give you a keystone, so at least there's that). But to get to the bees, you need a keystone, and clear a quest for the butterfly girl in the pleasure pastures (she too will give you a keystone for it). And to get to the pastures, you need a keystone... so you need to either steal one from the slime lady (which will make her cry and you will be unable to interact with her for the rest of the playthrough) or you can do the quest for the centaur girl near the gate to the mountain area... The amount of work and backtracking to get the fast travel is almost on Dark Souls level with this game...
Yup, the amount of slow running is inasne and only serves to pad the game.
You'd think that at least getting spirit form with wings would allow you to fly or something but no.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
"Hey friend. ... I hope this helps :)."
WOW
You made my day...
I have been breeding alot of them and most of times the appear as steril(no more bredable).
Some times i was giving them to the godess...
Most of the times i was forgeting them and leaving them on barn.
I usually use sex to catch them, since i have high status...
But again....thx friend, you made my day

Roserine

Jul 18, 2021
Perhaps my question will seem stupid, but how do I increase the level of the trait by Emissary? I do not see a single line related to this case

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Perhaps my question will seem stupid, but how do I increase the level of the trait by Emissary? I do not see a single line related to this case
I don't think that exists any more. It's been replaced by the World Level system which has been documented in this thread already.
I was about to call it "World State". I was playing Demons' Souls earlier.

Reactions: Roserine

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
*Sigh* Seriously after this update Im forced to no longer continue playing this game. On every big update something more grindy gets added. I was hoping the clicky SS mecanics would be replaced by something that was not as hand exausting as the previous system was, but as incredible as it may sound, this guy manage to make the new system worse. At least before I knew that if I saw a neph I liked when it spawned I could somehow catch it if I had the enough lust. Now just on a test run I had to have sex with the same first neph I saw I liked, like 4 freaking times before I could capture it. I used to love this game but the ratio of good things vs grindy thigns that gets added on every update is just now unbearable. And I have been following this since before the Day/Night cycle update, is getting more and more and moooooooore grindy and like all of that wouldnt be a problem if at least every X amount of updates previous safes just stop being compatible with new versions. I get it that this is an Alpha, but what I dont get is how new saves work on older versions and not the other way around.

This game has a lot of potential and I really hope one day someone else manages to mod it in a way that its dealable again but until then, Im forced to drop it. It simply not worth the time anymore. Cause even if I go on Sandbox mode there's no garantee how long is gonna take until the guy ends up making even Sandbox grindy, which in a way it already is with the save breaks thing.

Reactions: Dirty Pimp

cyke9605

Feb 5, 2019
Fairly demanding. It makes all three fans on my 1080Ti spin up but it never overheats.
i added game to in case of nvidia card to nvidia control panel and set a 60fps cap for the game so you can lower heat made by your card as really don't need more then 60 for this its not an fps. would be nice if an fps cap was built in but there is bigger things in mind.

Phantom08

Nov 17, 2017
Does this update allow for more variations/exaggerations of the busty and buxom traits with the part about presets and custom schemes?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Cheats that make leveling slightly easier:

always reproduce - pregnancy after each intercourse.
reset reproduce - disables the previous cheat.

P.S. Unlike the "win wild sex" cheat, which replaced "win surprise sex", this cheat does not break the game (v0.754) and works as it should.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Are you referring to 0.754 or 0.754.1?
If it's the latter, you're clearly not familiar with what the term "Hotfix" means.
Earlier today, the same version appeared on the torrent resource. The version of the game that is currently offered for download is still the same v0.754, not v0.754.1. In it, not only on the start screen, the inscription v0.754, but also there are no fixes.

Reactions: Missingo and NDups

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So with "Grungy" gone, Romy now has no purpose and the breeding requests has lost one of its categories.
Also, I don't know how Gaudy didn't fit the lore.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes