chadp

Aug 10, 2018
win wild sex doesnt seem to work. It just keeps the bars grey and you never finish the wild sex. Cool game but a little sad the cheat doesnt work

Reactions: dundo

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
and max trait level doesnt seem to work either*
I'll take this back sleeping or something updated it

Last edited:

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Can somebody tell where the thresholds are for the race levels. Looking at over 500 and still not in lvl 2 is quite dieshearting

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
suprise sex lo longer exists , it is now stat based. trait level is no longer in use too as it's now linked to race world lvl & Nephelym rank (when catching wild ones) traits themselves have changed too, hover over them too see what they do, and when pregnant and they get the ''temporairy" motherly trait , they add more points to MC's stat Ranks when you continue mating. world lvl is seperate for each spieces, but subs are not (so Slimes, Elves , Goblins and Orcs share same, as do Kestrels and Bats, Ayrshire and mintaurs) u get points by releasing them (hover over lvl to see how much) lvl , stats and traits influence how much you get, so if you release common ones as lvl 1. you might get very little points. for increasing own ranks pick Nephylems with the charmer trait , the valuable increases how much points you get when they are released, fertile trait for shorter breeding cycle , and potent trait for passing on traits (more traits > more release points).

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Sorry .. english is not my native language .. did you say i have to release 3000 of a single race to get unique/legendary girls?
So the level of the girls i have to release dosen't matter?
Technically yes but some value more so you really don't need 3000 but I can fairly say around 500 if you get those higher stat ones and release them.

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone figured out what's the deal with new "wild sex"? Sometimes I lose even though I have vastly higher stats than neph... Seems like blowjob in previous version which was random basically

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Anyone figured out what's the deal with new "wild sex"? Sometimes I lose even though I have vastly higher stats than neph... Seems like blowjob in previous version which was random basically
You having higher stats doesn't mean winning since your stats ranks are lower.
Just go for fluids.

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
You having higher stats doesn't mean winning since your stats ranks are lower.
Just go for fluids.
None of my stats ranks were lower, I checked each neph after losing. I am losing to lvl 1-3 E D E E E ranked ones and i am lvl 43 with B C D D D ranks

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes