poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Patcher Update:

I was waiting for the next release (which has finally happened) to really work more on the patcher because I wanted to see if more folder/filename changes were coming.

Since the new way to unlock incest (which I haven't had a chance to test on 0.754 yet) is, at least, simpler it's probably not as urgent (although for Steam a tool is going to be better for a lot of people).

So anyway, it's still being worked on, I've have to extensively re-architect the code to be able to handle different names/locations/types of patching etc. The redesign is also building in the possibility of MORE types of patching should they be needed.

Mostly this post is to let people know it's not dead, the time between releases was much longer than any of us expected though and it looks like DH is still reworking systems (which is a good thing, but not so good for save or patcher compatibility).

But honestly, when developing a game - improving the game should take priority over compatibility.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Oh ok didn't know, I thought I was still getting the message about not able to use incest in 0.752.5 but maybe that's just my memory being incorrect. I'll check again in the latest update.

Also, thanks for the explanation about the ranks, this was a lot more clear to me than the original patch note :p Now it makes sense!
Ok... So... I remembered reading that a patch was no longer needed.
Started with the link in the first post.
Turns out it's not needed only in v0.753.5 (Which is the most recent one I played)
Older, or Newer, it is needed.
Go figure o_O

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Guys all girls I got are common ones.

How can we get uncommon, rare, epic or legendary since I assume there's one?

Reactions: Vulgi

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Is it just me or is the "have sex with blessed neph as a female while being futa" just isn't working? Like there's no prompt or anything with any of the ones I've tried and the only dialogue that leads to scenes with them goes to the male/futa version, not the female version.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
So i run into a problem .. i need a Bee with Hornball lvl 2 for the Dryad .. but i can´t find one.
So i tried the "new and never explained raise world lvl thing" i captured around 100 bees and released them .. still all common still no higher trait lvl.

I guess i do something wrong ? Do i have to train the Bees befor i release them to raise the world level ?

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Thanks for the fast answer

Dev could give us some instructions ^^ how many do we have to release .. which level do they need to have .. and so on.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Thanks for the fast answer

Dev could give us some instructions ^^ how many do we have to release .. which level do they need to have .. and so on.
There's a link to the in the first post.
It's unlikely to be up to date yet, give it a few days.

Never hurts to wait a few days after an initial release (like this one).
Bugfix releases and an updated wiki are helpful ;)

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
For those who using cheats:

Following codes in cheats are changed or not working:

• "win surprise sex" has changed to "win wild sex" in version 0.754.0 and higher
  • "max trait level" is not working in version 0.754.0 and higher. It's because traits are now reworking. See authors Patreon page for more info.
  • "all portals" has been replaced a while ago with "imma lazy sack", so it's duplicity and does not working anymore.
Checked few moments ago ;-)

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
cant play the game for some reason. says theres been a fatal error everytime i start the exe. anyone know if theres a fix?

Last edited:

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
cant play the game for some reason. says theres been a fatal error everytime i start the exe. anyone know if theres a fix?
Have you extracted the game to new folder? If you just overwrite old version, you may encounter bugs. Try create separate folder for this build. Also try installing support libraries (Visual C++, DirectX, ...). What exactly saying that bug?

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
For anyone who wants Legendary or Unique Nephelyms, you need 3000 points of that race in your world to see them.

My suggestion is to get fluids, get nephelyms 60 of them, release all repeat until you reach 3000.

If you don't wanna cheat it's gonna be really hard grind.

I maxed Seraph, titans and dragons and wanna do next for remaining ones. Max All Fluids and get them.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes