Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Actually, in the current version of the game the breeder can get pregnant after surprise sex only when it's "consensual" (i.e. when you initiate it by choosing that option in the pop-up menu).

Yet it never happens when the breeder gets taken by surprise ("raped").
sad :(, i hope than in the future the female MC can get pregnant when the futa or male rape your MC and i hope see more animations of surprise sex,if possible unique animations for each race to make it more exciting as I don't like the consensual one.
Can get pregnant your MC for fuck with a NPC should be in game too.

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
You switch them off by finding Sloth, you'll find her underground by crossing the small islands in the lava just before where you find the goblins.
It is also possible to switch on again, so you can toggle off an on like you want..

btw it seems to be a bit quiet atm about BOTN?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
It is also possible to switch on again, so you can toggle off an on like you want..

btw it seems to be a bit quiet atm about BOTN?
I am pretty sure you can turn it on and off whenever you want, once you talk to NPC controlling them.
If you are unsure, save just before you go talk to her and if it turns out that you can't turn it back on, then reload that save and decide whether you want to deal with the tentacles or not.

jupojupo

Jul 10, 2019
  • Stats are now ranked E-S.
  • Stat ranks cannot be leveled with breeding. Player needs to catch better wild Nephelym with better ranks.
  • Stats can rise by both leveling and breeding.
I beg you fucking pardon, so you cannot level the stats with breeading but you can rise them up with breading, which in this case rising them up is literally leveling them or it sounds somthing like that, okay?

Reactions: srg91

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
So, with 0.754 removing the Abomination trait, is it now but impossible to ever patch incest back in? Or is that still possible? I haven't been able to get incest working again since the patcher wasn't updated for the last update (or the one before that, don't remember) and you had to create a file manually by changing extensions or something (which I couldn't get working), so was hoping the patcher would work again after the next update. But now the trait related to incest is also gone.

I'm not really a fan of these stats changes, they sound confusing. The first three bullet points already contradict eachother if I understand correctly what he's saying.
And I hope the preferences nephylim develop at the ranch will not block me from using all mates/races on the women I want. But I haven't played yet so we'll see.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I beg you fucking pardon, so you cannot level the stats with breeading but you can rise them up with breading, which in this case rising them up is literally leveling them or it sounds somthing like that, okay?
I think it means its rank will stay as the rank when you "recruited" the nephelym and not increase to a higher letter, but the level of that stat will go up.

Reactions: srg91

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Damn this sucks since the game is OBF now and not radiant you cant use the Radiant save editor anymore on the new game saves..... welp there goes my love for this game

Reactions: schneefall

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
It's simple, I recently found in my archive an old program Radiant Save Editor v1.2. I tried it on a new build of BotN and found that everything works with respect to traits and the main characteristics of the breeder, and the save does not break. There used to be the source code for this program on GitHub, but now I can't find this page.
Recently game changed so now we need an OBF save editor RIP radiant

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
So, with 0.754 removing the Abomination trait, is it now but impossible to ever patch incest back in? Or is that still possible? I haven't been able to get incest working again since the patcher wasn't updated for the last update (or the one before that, don't remember) and you had to create a file manually by changing extensions or something (which I couldn't get working), so was hoping the patcher would work again after the next update. But now the trait related to incest is also gone.

I'm not really a fan of these stats changes, they sound confusing. The first three bullet points already contradict eachother if I understand correctly what he's saying.
And I hope the preferences nephylim develop at the ranch will not block me from using all mates/races on the women I want. But I haven't played yet so we'll see.
Havent seen abomination yer , but infertile is still there ..

as for the incest patch , just open a Command prompt window. browse to the folder containing your OBF. exe , and just type echo . > imma.degenerate and start yer game .

Example: (my game in F:\BOTN_Windows_x64_DX11)

at prompt of the command window i type F: [enter]
then cd botn_windows_x64_DX11 [enter]
and as last echo . > imma.degenerate [enter]

done.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

No patch needed. Inbreeding was put back into the game in .753
It just wasn't an optional fetish in the menu (to hide it from Paetron, I assume)
It was always on. If you bred 2 that were closely related, you'd get the same old 'In the family' message. And a risk of Abomination/Sterile
Haven't played the new one yet, I'm assuming it's still there.

Been watching this game on and off for a long time. Glad it's finally getting some proper game mechanics.

As for the first 3. No contradiction.
I think you just missed the fact that there's a difference between Rank and Level.
I'm assuming he's basically copied the way it was done in Breeding Season.
In short:
They're born with a stat Rank that never changes.
E rank Levels very slowly.
S rank Levels very quickly.
With a bunch of ranks in-between.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry, I´m new to this section and I don´t know if there is an entry in the thread where there are (if there are) MC models already made by the community.

It is that I don´t like the ones that are by default in the game and when I try to create one I get atrocities that should not see the light of day.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok so... the save editor no longer works. And god knows im not going to play the game normally without it having some drastic changes...

How different is the gameplay with the new update?
Or is it exactly the same with just a few minor barely noticeable changes?

Reactions: schneefall

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah... looks like he forgot to proofread.
And for anyone wondering, nephelym stat rank (e-s) is stuck and you can only catch better, but the number do increase with lvl up. The rank can be inherited.
As for MC, you CAN increase the rank, but I am not sure if through lvl up or successful breeding/random chance on sex with neph that have said rank. I think its the latter.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes