Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In January when I have a few hundred more in my account at the end of the month, I think I'll be dropping the guy a few schillings.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Damn. i keep getting a visual c++ error even after updating the driver when starting game
Here's the most recent minimum requirement list (well, minimum if you want to game to run playably):
  • Processor: AMD® FX-6300 / Intel® Core i3-2100.
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: AMD® Radeon HD 7950 / NVIDIA® GTX 750 Ti.
  • DirectX: Version 11.
  • Storage: 8 GB available space.
  • Additional Notes: Shader Model 5 GPU, 64-bit only.
If you're on a 64 bit system, you'll need both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Visual C++ installed.
The above list may be out of date at this point, however.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sugar Walls
Jul 19, 2020
is there a mod that put balls in futas? and why the dev dont put that option in game? i mean there is already 3d models for balls in the game, add the option for futas is not so hard

Reactions: Nessiah

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is there a mod that put balls in futas? and why the dev dont put that option in game? i mean there is already 3d models for balls in the game, add the option for futas is not so hard
No.
He won't because he doesn't personally like that. If you think it isn't hard, why don't you make that mod?

Sugar Walls

Jun 30, 2019
Here's the most recent minimum requirement list (well, minimum if you want to game to run playably):
  • Processor: AMD® FX-6300 / Intel® Core i3-2100.
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: AMD® Radeon HD 7950 / NVIDIA® GTX 750 Ti.
  • DirectX: Version 11.
  • Storage: 8 GB available space.
  • Additional Notes: Shader Model 5 GPU, 64-bit only.
If you're on a 64 bit system, you'll need both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Visual C++ installed.
The above list may be out of date at this point, however.

ahh. mate. thanks. I knew I had the specs but I didn't have the 64 bit c++ visual client installed for some reason. game started working after I installed it lol. preciate it, again.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
The game sometimes ignore my hominal/exotic choices, are there certain races and traits that don't have an associated model with them? Like a Bovaur with large breasts trait, I've yet to see an exotic one. The rabbits apparently are also hominal only.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game sometimes ignore my hominal/exotic choices, are there certain races and traits that don't have an associated model with them? Like a Bovaur with large breasts trait, I've yet to see an exotic one. The rabbits apparently are also hominal only.
There is an Exotic variant that look more cow-like and are called Minotaurs. Far less common than Ayrshires but they do exist.
But a Busty Minotaur - it is possible but you'll be trying for a very long time. Far easier to just breed one.
The model currently used in-game differs from the one on miraheze.
It's actually kind of funny. In the Exotic and Futa Exotic table the whole way down in the Bovaur section, it still says "No plans announced":

I'm guessing that nobody's really bothered updating the out-of-date information yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haoss

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
There is an Exotic variant that look more cow-like and are called Minotaurs. Far less common than Ayrshires but they do exist.
But a Busty Minotaur - it is possible but you'll be trying for a very long time. Far easier to just breed one.
The model currently used in-game differs from the one on miraheze.
It's actually kind of funny. In the Exotic and Futa Exotic table the whole way down in the Bovaur section, it still says "No plans announced":

I'm guessing that nobody's really bothered updating the out-of-date information yet.
Yeah, I've found a few Minotaur variants, but even trying to breed one always resulted into Ayrshire with that trait... Later I'll try to enable futa and try again without any Ayrshires in the process. The entire breeding/trait system is a good idea but it's so slow to get what you're shooting for, lol. Thanks for the answer!

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Nothing, doesn't fucking work, I've already installed the motherfucking Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime, installed but it's still ask me to instal it!

This is my error message

---------------------------
Error
The following component(s) are required to run this program:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime

OK

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Nothing, doesn't fucking work, I've already installed the motherfucking Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime, installed but it's still ask me to instal it!

This is my error message

Error

OK
Make sure you are installing the x64 runtime.

May 31, 2021
Error
I had the same problem with all recent versions of UE games, except the Wild Life.
Not just I have Visual C++ Runtime installed (Linux wine version in my case), but also Breeders of Nephelym comes with all required libraries in OBF/Binaries/Win64/ folder so it doesn't need VC runtime actually.

The workaround is to run the game binary file without launcher. It works fine for me. But you have to run it from game root (where OBF.exe launcher is) as working directory, not in OBF/Binaries/Win64/.
In Windows OS:
Either
invoke command line and get to the game directory and run OBF\Binaries\Win64\OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe
or
Create a batch file (for example breeders.bat, the extension .bat is important) in a game directory and paste the OBF\Binaries\Win64\OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe command in that. It's more convenient.

In Linux: Create a bash file (for example breeders.sh) in a game directory and paste the following in that
#!/usr/bin/env bash
wine OBF/Binaries/Win64/OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe

And make it executable by
chmod a+x breeders.sh
If you are using wine prefixes, make sure to have DXVK in that prefix.

Reactions: PEDEN235
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes