Jul 31, 2018
guys i have a problem with hybrids....i cant make them. Is there an option to toggle or specific gender combination? because i have the mutt house but still every attempt at making an hybrid has failed

Jul 31, 2018
sorry guys i have another problem......how do i repair the gate for the elves? i tried to talk with cassie but no option happen. Do i have to complete the orc chieftain quest first?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
sorry guys i have another problem......how do i repair the gate for the elves? i tried to talk with cassie but no option happen. Do i have to complete the orc chieftain quest first?
You open it from the other side. To get to the elves for the first time you have to go through the caves that are blocked off by the fat-assed lamia.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
i have the mutt house but still every attempt at making an hybrid has failed
Make sure you pick the proper species to crossbreed:

Chances to get a hybrid from a selected pair of nephs are around 30-40%. So, you better breed at least 10 couples at the same time. Alternatively, turn pregnancy off, pick a couple and make them breed repeatedly.

DrConvex

Feb 27, 2019
muscle and slim ones, big tits and ass
Meaty (muscle) and Slender I'm not sure of but Buxom and Busty are. I'm going to go and say that slender and meaty is a possible combination. My one slender is pregnant right now so I can't attempt to verify.
There are three body traits that are mutually exclusive: Chubby, Meaty, and Slender. A Nephilym can only have a maximum of ONE of these traits at any time.
A Nephilym can have any number of the other appearance altering traits - unless there's a recent bug I'm not aware of: Busty (larger breasts), Buxom (larger ass), and Hung (larger penis).

There are also some personality traits that are mutually exclusive: Hedonist, Kindhearted, Sadistic.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
Hi, I just started Breeders of the Nephelym and I would like to know how long it takes for the updates to come out?

NyqueIgrol

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, I just started Breeders of the Nephelym and I would like to know how long it takes for the updates to come out?
In the last few months there were two new builds per month, with minor changes. I would say that three or four major updates came this year. However last build released aug 17 and we haven't heard of the developer since that. Maybe vacation, I hope it's refreshing :)

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find monarch after fulfilling her special request? She seems to have disappeared from her usual spot :(
Edit: Just had to sleep and check again apparently

Last edited:

Dravz

Aug 15, 2017
yo guys what file does the incest patch go to?
A file named imma.degenerate needs to be in the same folder as OBF.exe.

• It does not need to contain anything.
  • It must be the same folder as OBF.exe.
  • The filename is imma and the extension is degenerate.

It doesn't matter what creates the file, it should work as long as the filename/extension is correct
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders...52-4-alpha-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-5506462

just create a file named imma
with extension degenerate

i found it easier to just right click something online, photo..etc.. and save as.. then rename it again. as if creating a txt file it still keeps txt extension

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If there was one thing I wish I could do in this game, it'd be the ability to milk myself. Feeding Fern doesn't count.
I hope at some point DH lets us name the Nephelym at conception again.
Having a barrel-load of "X's offspring" and "Y's offspring's offspring's twin's offspring" get's ridiculous.

Breeder616

Sep 19, 2021
I just got the steam version of Breeders. The patch advice here didn't patch my game. It still blocks the incest. What are my options? Version is 753 only on steam.

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
Version 0.753 needs to be patched differently. Look here.

Just to clarify a doubt cause really after reading everything about the incest patch I came out with zero idea on if its working in the game newer version or not , info is rother contradictory in the patch post, is there a incest patch for
Breeders of the Nephelym [v0.753.7A] game version ???

TY

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes