Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019
Hello, can someone share a pack with up-to-date presets?

I used to have most presets that were shared on DH discord but took a break on the game and recently I came back

BTW seems like not much progress has been made lol

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
can you still stack multiple body traits on same nephelem? it used to be possible, but I cannot do it in current patch

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Meaty (muscle) and Slender I'm not sure of but Buxom and Busty are. I'm going to go and say that slender and meaty is a possible combination. My one slender is pregnant right now so I can't attempt to verify.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Glad to see this is still under active development. It's bee na long while since the Steam version was updated.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ok can someone explain me how to keep one mob ?
If I'm understanding properly, you're referring to actually capturing things.
First, you need the right pen for the monster you're catching. Go up into town and talk to Cassie to build them.
(Warning, lots of meows. She's a Neko.)

Once you have the pen built (Vulwarg Kennel or Foxen House in the beginning) go to where you can catch the monster in question. There are two ways to catch monsters.
First, have sex with them and smash the left mouse button so that they coom but you don't.
Second is to buy the right kind of fluids from Amber-Mae or Camilla.
Milk can be bought from Amber-Mae, Semen from Camilla.
Male Vulwargs (Wulf) respond to Foxen Milk while Female and Futa (Lykos) respond to Titan Semen.
Male Foxen (Sionnach) respond to Bovaur Milk while Female and Futa (Vulpuss) respond to Vulwarg Semen.

Once you've satisfied the requirements (you only need to throw one load of fluids at them - much easier than smashing LMB), the Catch option should be available. They'll automagically be sent to the appropriate barn, if built.

If you meant how to get rid of everything but only keep one, "ascend" the ones you don't want to keep with the Emissary Seraph at the temple, or just release them from your barn. Sometimes there'll be Breeding Requests that you can use them to satisfy.

Last edited:

Greg1070

Dec 5, 2018
Guys please help I tried doing the ima.degenerate file in obf and turned on file extension but it doesnt work. Anyone seeing what's wrong here
Hello, try with this file that you have to put in the folder of the base game (The one where there is the EXE), you must first extract it to the folder of the base game

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This looks like a folder. Try it with a file.
It is, and it's Norwegian. "Filmappe" is literally Movie Folder.
Hello, try with this file that you have to put in the folder of the base game (The one where there is the EXE), you must first extract it to the folder of the base game
That should sort out his incesty woes.

asggas, don't be put off by the 0-byte file in the above .rar file. It's all you need.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Gameplay question. Anyone else stuck on the gateto the Elves? i did quests for the orc chief and got the orb but cant get past the gate to the elves and slimes
I think what you have to do is figure out the way around that gate.
Don't quite know where or how, it's been a while since I played.

Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
I think what you have to do is figure out the way around that gate.
Don't quite know where or how, it's been a while since I played.
go where the demons are then at some point you will see that the way goes forward and right.turn right then go all the way to go to the forest.
also that way is blocked by a naga which will give you a breeding request.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
Oct 4, 2019
It is, and it's Norwegian. "Filmappe" is literally Movie Folder.
That should sort out his incesty woes.

asggas, don't be put off by the 0-byte file in the above .rar file. It's all you need.
Thanks lads, not very computer savvy obviously lol.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes