4access

Dec 20, 2019
Flash vs Unreal. That's a bit of a mountain you just jumped there.
Both Flash and Unreal have to serialize (write out to a file) some binary data from game memory (usually arrays of yes / no flags and numbers which hold other state) when saving.

When you change something in a Flash game (for example add a new sex encounter), you will add a flag to the game which tells you whether player has seen that encounter or not. Old saves won't have that flag and it's upon you to decide how you will treat the lack of said flag, and the same goes for Unreal save files.

You can either upgrade the save file by adding the new flag with the default value and rewriting the file when loading a game from it, or refuse to accept that save file if there is a very good reason for it. That said, there is rarely any good reason not to upgrade the file except for, to paraphrase the author, "imma lazy sack".

So far "added story progression" was mostly adding grind, not new content.

- At the beginning there was only money in the game, and all sex positions were unlocked. All you had to unlock were portals. That only required using lust and walking around the map to unlock each portal.

- Then the author locked all sex positions except one, so you now have to "learn" them. Learning them involved spending lust so you couldn't learn them all without either having surprise sex or sleeping between learning sessions.

- Since that wasn't grindy enough, he then introduced another currency called Favor for unlocking the sex positions for which you have to grind even more to get it.

- Not satisfied with that, he went further and added something he himself termed "cock-block gates". Those you have to unlock by fulfilling bland fetch quests which require traversing the large and mostly empty map on foot many times over. You also need to do those quests for gate keys in the particular order or you might get yourself into a situation where you can't unlock some of them and then the only way out is to restart the game and lose all progress.

- Latest updates made it so you don't teleport to the barn where your offspring is after giving birth so you now have to walk to breeding pen, check where the offspring ended up, and then walk there. More grind, yay.

Call me a cynic, but I think all that coupled with making the saves incompatible on every change and outright insulting people who wanted to skip replaying the grindy part for the 30th time and locking threads and banning people who complained about any kind of issues on Steam community forums was done so he can keep milking money from Patreon subscribers while doing essentially the bare minimum of new content.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's how I see it.

Last edited:

Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019
Both Flash and Unreal have to serialize (write out to a file) some binary data from game memory (usually arrays of yes / no flags and numbers which hold other state) when saving.

When you change something in a Flash game (for example add a new sex encounter), you will add a flag to the game which tells you whether player has seen that encounter or not. Old saves won't have that flag and it's upon you to decide how you will treat the lack of said flag, and the same goes for Unreal save files.

You can either upgrade the save file by adding the new flag with the default value and rewriting the file when loading a game from it, or refuse to accept that save file if there is a very good reason for it. That said, there is rarely any good reason not to upgrade the file except for, to paraphrase the author, "imma lazy sack".

So far "added story progression" was mostly adding grind, not new content.

- At the beginning there was only money in the game, and all sex positions were unlocked. All you had to unlock were portals. That only required using lust and walking around the map to unlock each portal.

- Then the author locked all sex positions except one, so you now have to "learn" them. Learning them involved spending lust so you couldn't learn them all without either having surprise sex or sleeping between learning sessions.

- Since that wasn't grindy enough, he then introduced another currency called Favor for unlocking the sex positions for which you have to grind even more to get it.

- Not satisfied with that, he went further and added something he himself termed "cock-block gates". Those you have to unlock by fulfilling bland fetch quests which require traversing the large and mostly empty map on foot many times over. You also need to do those quests for gate keys in the particular order or you might get yourself into a situation where you can't unlock some of them and then the only way out is to restart the game and lose all progress.

- Latest updates made it so you don't teleport to the barn where your offspring is after giving birth so you now have to walk to breeding pen, check where the offspring ended up, and then walk there. More grind, yay.

Call me a cynic, but I think all that coupled with making the saves incompatible on every change and outright insulting people who wanted to skip replaying the grindy part for the 30th time and locking threads and banning people who complained about any kind of issues on Steam community forums was done so he can keep milking money from Patreon subscribers while doing essentially the bare minimum of new content.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's how I see it.
Indeed, all of this started when people realized the amounts of money that was being put into this project and the little progress that was being made

So naturally people started calling him a lazy cunt and he retaliated with the whole ''imma lazy sack'' stuff, pulling a big Jungian Shadow at all of us.

I think at the end of the day not even the dev himself realizes that this project just got too big for a single person to develop.

Reactions: 4access

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Whats up with the vagina placement on thick trait NPC's? From a sideways camera angle it looks like youre dry humping their lower thighs

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Whats up with the vagina placement on thick trait NPC's? From a sideways camera angle it looks like youre dry humping their lower thighs
Thick? Do you mean Meaty, Chubby, Buxom or something else?
Note that the game's interpretation of Buxom is Huge Arsed.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Thick? Do you mean Meaty, Chubby, Buxom or something else?
Note that the game's interpretation of Buxom is Huge Arsed.
Buxom I guess? It's like the ones with huge asses have their vaginas damn near at their knees

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Guys please help I tried doing the ima.degenerate file in obf and turned on file extension but it doesnt work. Anyone seeing what's wrong here
Looks like you didn't make a file, but a folder.

Try right-clicking in the game folder and create a new text file. Then edit the file name by adding the ima.degnerate and deleting the .txt

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes