Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've created a situation where incest is going to happen in about 80% of all breeding attempts.
Trying to farm the Debauched trait as much as possible now.
It's usually around this point where I just empty all of my barns and start over.

Question for anyone in the know: Does the "Meaty" trait interfere with "Busty"?
Never mind, it doesn't. The very next offspring had both.

Last edited:

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Eh
I had the same problem with all recent versions of UE games, except the Wild Life.
Not just I have Visual C++ Runtime installed (Linux wine version in my case), but also Breeders of Nephelym comes with all required libraries in OBF/Binaries/Win64/ folder so it doesn't need VC runtime actually.

The workaround is to run the game binary file without launcher. It works fine for me. But you have to run it from game root (where OBF.exe launcher is) as working directory, not in OBF/Binaries/Win64/.
In Windows OS:
Either
invoke command line and get to the game directory and run OBF\Binaries\Win64\OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe
or
Create a batch file (for example breeders.bat, the extension .bat is important) in a game directory and paste the OBF\Binaries\Win64\OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe command in that. It's more convenient.

In Linux: Create a bash file (for example breeders.sh) in a game directory and paste the following in that
#!/usr/bin/env bash
wine OBF/Binaries/Win64/OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe

And make it executable by
chmod a+x breeders.sh
If you are using wine prefixes, make sure to have DXVK in that prefix.
Ehm, could you explain it to me a little bit simpler? I struggle a little bit with the instruction you gave me.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
He's changing loyalty, traits, stats, and surprise sex. Loyalty is being "replaced" and stats will have a "timed stat compare" in surprise sex.
All fascinating stuff. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Thanks for the info.
I sense another restart from scratch coming up.

Jul 31, 2018
Are there human females to do stuff with in the game other than the player character?
nope, you are the only human in that world fow now......don't know if other humans will be added in the future......but there are elves wich are basically humans with pointy ears

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
can the female MC get pregnant if the monster rape you? (surprise sex), when we will have more sex animations for surprise sex?,i just like when the monsters rape you,this game look very empty in this.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Yes. So can the Futa MC.
Actually, in the current version of the game the breeder can get pregnant after surprise sex only when it's "consensual" (i.e. when you initiate it by choosing that option in the pop-up menu).

Yet it never happens when the breeder gets taken by surprise ("raped").

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Adding underground tentacles in game was terrible mistake. It ruins my fun running while followed by 10 horny cats. Here is not too many space now, so sometimes "party members" got raped by these things and it totally ruins my mood... :-D

Well, It was not complettely joke. Female / futa characters get raped by it, female / futa nephelyms are the same. You are looking to one you like to have for breed and before you make your way to that one, it's already used by this thing.

It need switch in settings for disabling.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Adding underground tentacles in game was terrible mistake. It ruins my fun running while followed by 10 horny cats. Here is not too many space now, so sometimes "party members" got raped by these things and it totally ruins my mood... :-D

Well, It was not complettely joke. Female / futa characters get raped by it, female / futa nephelyms are the same. You are looking to one you like to have for breed and before you make your way to that one, it's already used by this thing.

It need switch in settings for disabling.
You switch them off by finding Sloth, you'll find her underground by crossing the small islands in the lava just before where you find the goblins.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes