Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
ok so... the save editor no longer works. And god knows im not going to play the game normally without it having some drastic changes...

How different is the gameplay with the new update?
Or is it exactly the same with just a few minor barely noticeable changes?
You can skip it for a couple of updates more if you don't feel like playing. This update adds a bit to the feeling of progression, but its still the same grind. Its just better balanced between catching and breeding.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
You can skip it for a couple of updates more if you don't feel like playing. This update adds a bit to the feeling of progression, but its still the same grind. Its just better balanced between catching and breeding.
guess i'll wait until i read "new animations" in changelog

Reactions: sexyegg

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
what does this mean exactly?
Releasing Nephelym now has purpose: it will increase the World Level for that race. ??

Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019
I beg you fucking pardon, so you cannot level the stats with breeading but you can rise them up with breading, which in this case rising them up is literally leveling them or it sounds somthing like that, okay?
Probably there's ranks that cannot be leveled AND level that can go up with breeding, so let's say you can level a B rank neph to lvl 100 or whatever but you can't level up that B rank neph to A or above, or something like that.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
what does this mean exactly?
Releasing Nephelym now has purpose: it will increase the World Level for that race. ??
In previous versions you paid the Seraphim to raise the world level for everyone, increasing the amount of traits wild nephs will spawn with.
Now it seems that you instead release your nephs to increase the world level for that specific race. So for example, if you released a bunch of foxen, then wild foxen you encounter will have more traits.

Reactions: srg91

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
No patch needed. Inbreeding was put back into the game in .753
It just wasn't an optional fetish in the menu (to hide it from Paetron, I assume)
It was always on. If you bred 2 that were closely related, you'd get the same old 'In the family' message. And a risk of Abomination/Sterile
Haven't played the new one yet, I'm assuming it's still there.

Been watching this game on and off for a long time. Glad it's finally getting some proper game mechanics.

As for the first 3. No contradiction.
I think you just missed the fact that there's a difference between Rank and Level.
I'm assuming he's basically copied the way it was done in Breeding Season.
In short:
They're born with a stat Rank that never changes.
E rank Levels very slowly.
S rank Levels very quickly.
With a bunch of ranks in-between.
Oh ok didn't know, I thought I was still getting the message about not able to use incest in 0.752.5 but maybe that's just my memory being incorrect. I'll check again in the latest update.

Also, thanks for the explanation about the ranks, this was a lot more clear to me than the original patch note :p Now it makes sense!

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
What the hell happened with the GPU usage for this game? Even after forcing 60 FPS only, and putting the settings on low, the game still insists on ~80% usage in some areas. I have a Vega 56.

No it was not like that before. I could have the settings on Ultra and still not reach that percentage.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
then there arent new animations,dont you?, i will wait for new animation and pregnant MC chance when
Nephelyn rape MC for surprise sex, i dont know why there arent a option that allow female Nephelyn rape the MC too, who no want see lesbian??.

Reactions: kamibell

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
How do I upgrade the trait level? I went to church talked to the emissary and could only sell my nephenlyms image_2021-10-16_221751.png

Like does there have to be more choices?

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
The release notes indicate that releasing a Neph back to the wild raises the trait level now (for that species).

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes