Ted Rex

Mar 24, 2021
For anyone who wants Legendary or Unique Nephelyms, you need 3000 points of that race in your world to see them.

My suggestion is to get fluids, get nephelyms 60 of them, release all repeat until you reach 3000.

If you don't wanna cheat it's gonna be really hard grind.

I maxed Seraph, titans and dragons and wanna do next for remaining ones. Max All Fluids and get them.
Where can i see how many points a race has?

Hibiki420

Aug 9, 2020
idk man the new direction of the game isn't really for me. will always have a place on my dick in my heart though.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
For anyone who wants Legendary or Unique Nephelyms, you need 3000 points of that race in your world to see them.

My suggestion is to get fluids, get nephelyms 60 of them, release all repeat until you reach 3000.

I maxed Seraph, titans and dragons and wanna do next for remaining ones. Max All Fluids and get them.

Sorry .. english is not my native language .. did you say i have to release 3000 of a single race to get unique/legendary girls?
So the level of the girls i have to release dosen't matter?

tempbear

Jun 7, 2018
can any1 tell me how i move my save?
looks like the games name (and therefore save folder) changed from Radiant to OBF, so look in your appdata/local folder for radiant, find the save files in there and dump them into the same place in OBF.
cant say if it will actually work, but thats how you can move the files over.

CkLuckyone

Mar 11, 2019

What is 3000 point of race ? And where do you check it ?

Last edited:

Tottorose

Aug 21, 2018
Would like to get an answer for that as well
You need to Mouseover the Level.
In the Tooltip you can see the World Level of the Race.
The World Value is how much a Release would bring.
Higher Status Ranks, more Traits and the level itself, rise the World Value.

Reactions: CkLuckyone

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Can't catch Nephs anymore. There is alot of new stuff like willpower, appeal and such, but no way to see what I have to do. Before I had to smash the mouse button like no tomorrow. Now what do I do?

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Can't catch Nephs anymore. There is alot of new stuff like willpower, appeal and such, but no way to see what I have to do. Before I had to smash the mouse button like no tomorrow. Now what do I do?
It's a raw stat comparison between you and the neph you're trying to catch, no inputs required. You can increase your stats by leveling up thru sex in the wild and at the ranch.

cocoloth

Jun 16, 2020
So I'm having trouble inableing incest. Just wondering if i was alone or if some of y'all found a fix for it and would be willing to share.

Otherwise love the game and just hope they add a fast travel system from like a menu XD

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
the new system will make the game complecated far as breeding and captureing goes and i love that. thank you devs

Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019

Ah, shit, more grind?

Guess he never learns.

CkLuckyone

Mar 11, 2019
I got my first uncommons offsprings with a mating between my character with D and C stats (lvl 40) and a common nephelym lvl 20. It will be long to get epics or legendaries this way ^^'
Then it seems like release offsprings does not upgrade the world level of the species

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: srg91

DimitriDaFaka

Mar 12, 2018
I keep getting a "fatal error" right after character creation, I have installed C++ and DirectX, still not working tho. Anyone gets the same/can help please?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes