Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
I dont get a few things, how do I get higher level traits and monster hybrids ? With hybrids, I checked the wiki on what combo's you need to do (with what stats) in order to produce one, but I still havent gotten even a single hybrid in around 10-15 offsprings.
Regarding Hybrids, according to the wiki, even when you have the right combination, you still have only 40% chance of making a hybrid.
As for increasing the traits, you need to catch wild nephs with those higher tier traits. You need to increase the world level for that species to even get a shot of higher tier traits (common nephs seem to have 0% chance of anything higher than tier 1). For that check the quote below. Also, it seems that if you want to breed a high tier trait from one race to another, you need to breed high rarity nephs, as the trait tier limitation seems to also apply to breeding. So if you want to get a neph with a tier 3 trait through breeding, you need to have both parents as Rare at least. When I was trying to get that Akabeko for the Orc Chieftain, I breed a rare Bovaur with tier 3 fertile, with just a common Foxen, and the resulting offspring was common with tier 1 fertile trait :/
The way you increase the level of the traits of the Nephlym is to capture them and then release them (the option is in the barns for your Nephlym) into the wild again. Each Neph has a value, based on their level and traits, and when you release them it adds to the points for the world level. You can see the world level, points, and value of a Nephlym by hovering your mouse cursor over the level stat for the Nephlym.

The world level is independent of each separate race.

So, releasing a dragon into the wild will raise the world level for dragons only and releasing a foxen will raise the world level for foxen only.
I'm starting to think that the game is not any good at explaining it's mechanics right now...

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Have you extracted the game to new folder? If you just overwrite old version, you may encounter bugs. Try create separate folder for this build. Also try installing support libraries (Visual C++, DirectX, ...). What exactly saying that bug?
this is what it always says when i start it.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
<Snip>
I'm starting to think that the game is not any good at explaining it's mechanics right now...
It really isn't any good at explaining much of anything in the game. The game was fairly simple and intuitive, until the addition of the gates. Even that wasn't too bad, most of the mechanics were the same, so breeding the needed neph wasn't that hard.
With the changes in .754, the learning curve has gotten quite steep.

Unfortunately, the game does seem to be very good at introducing new and improved grind mechanics. It really feels like the Dev has no idea of what he wants to do and is just adding anything he can come up with the slow down progression and call it 'content'.

Reactions: Dirty Pimp

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
It really isn't any good at explaining much of anything in the game. The game was fairly simple and intuitive, until the addition of the gates. Even that wasn't too bad, most of the mechanics were the same, so breeding the needed neph wasn't that hard.
With the changes in .754, the learning curve has gotten quite steep.

Unfortunately, the game does seem to be very good at introducing new and improved grind mechanics. It really feels like the Dev has no idea of what he wants to do and is just adding anything he can come up with the slow down progression and call it 'content'.
The worst part about the gates is that you can actually lock yourself out of progression. I mean, at one point I had two gates and two last special requests available. If I chose the wrong gate after completing the Orc Chieftain request, and went to the demons instead of elfs, I would actually lock myself out from one area of the game, permanently... (Widow wanted an Elf to exchange for her keystone, and I would not be able to get elfs)...

And the Mega Slime quest can just go fuck itself... How the hell do they expect anyone to figure that one out without the wiki?!

And since we are talking about game mechanics; I noticed a lot of ppl here being confused about the world level and releasing nephs. i discovered that if you release nephs from the new offspring screen (that you only see when you have disabled pregnancies in the settings), the game treats them as never existing. You need to accept the new offspring and then release them from their stable menu...

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Any working cheat to increase the world level?
Also can atypical trait significally differ from the base height of that race, like making titan height foxen or tiny dragons?

Last edited:

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
It says in the patch notes of the most recent patch: " Fixed: Wild sex cheat breaks wild sex". I just tried it but when I use the cheat, and then interact with a Neph and choose any wild sex option, or a Neph initiates it, the bars at the top right fill, and after that, nothing happens. It's just an infinite loop with no way to open the menu, cancel the animation, catch or release the Neph. I can only close the game with Alt + F4. Anyone encountering the same issue? It seems to be that the most recent patch didn't fix the problem.

Kyddz

May 18, 2020
Im confused by the world rank. I cant see the progress of it or anything can someone help me out.

Toxicmane

Nov 6, 2017
It says in the patch notes of the most recent patch: " Fixed: Wild sex cheat breaks wild sex". I just tried it but when I use the cheat, and then interact with a Neph and choose any wild sex option, or a Neph initiates it, the bars at the top right fill, and after that, nothing happens. It's just an infinite loop with no way to open the menu, cancel the animation, catch or release the Neph. I can only close the game with Alt + F4. Anyone encountering the same issue? It seems to be that the most recent patch didn't fix the problem.
When you launch the game, in the loading screen, does it say "0.754.0" or "0.754.1"?

I redownloaded the game twice but it's still 0.754.0, once when it was fresh, second when it was edited with the hotfix upload, yet none of the hotfixes are in place, world level still doesnt go up from the breeding yard and theres no UI to help check world level in the specific race barns (you still have to hover over your nephelym's level to check world levels)

i think we're getting bamboozled a bit lol, just have to wait i guess.

Reactions: omglolguy32

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
The answer to this is very simply that we do not actually have the bug fix version, someone uploaded the wrong version with the new version number

Reactions: omglolguy32

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
754.1 I seem to be stuck, I have the dragons titans and cows unlocked but the gate to bees is locked and the berry lady wants a bee to give me a stone and the butterfly lady isn't there to get one from her so ...no way to open gate now?

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
754.1 I seem to be stuck, I have the dragons titans and cows unlocked but the gate to bees is locked and the berry lady wants a bee to give me a stone and the butterfly lady isn't there to get one from her so ...no way to open gate now?
Nevermind she moved over where the dragons are :/

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes