omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
When you launch the game, in the loading screen, does it say "0.754.0" or "0.754.1"?

I redownloaded the game twice but it's still 0.754.0, once when it was fresh, second when it was edited with the hotfix upload, yet none of the hotfixes are in place, world level still doesnt go up from the breeding yard and theres no UI to help check world level in the specific race barns (you still have to hover over your nephelym's level to check world levels)

i think we're getting bamboozled a bit lol, just have to wait i guess.
The answer to this is very simply that we do not actually have the bug fix version, someone uploaded the wrong version with the new version number
I think you're both right. I hadn't actually checked the version number when booting, but I just noticed after a lot of farming (have some progress on around 350) I'm not going up in world level. I'm still at 1 with all races. Also yeah indeed you still have to hover over the nephelym level. Derp alrighty, will wait for the fix version then. Thanks both for the help!

Kyddz

May 18, 2020
I think you're both right. I hadn't actually checked the version number when booting, but I just noticed after a lot of farming (have some progress on around 350) I'm not going up in world level. I'm still at 1 with all races. Also yeah indeed you still have to hover over the nephelym level. Derp alrighty, will wait for the fix version then. Thanks both for the help!
I just found out that to get to at least level two for a nephelyms race world rank to go up the progress has to be 600+ and the higher a nephelyms level is and their rarity the higher the world rank so a level 22 uncommon can add 61 progress points to your world rank and as that grows the nephelym of that race get new traits unlocked after the world rank level up

Kyddz

May 18, 2020
Here's what I assume the world level progress numbers are(I've only gotten to level 5 for now so I assume it goes up by 1,000 for each level):
Level 2: 600+
Level 3: 1000+
Level 4: 2000+
Level 5: 3000+

Edit: The max world level is 5

Reactions: omglolguy32

Ted Rex

Mar 24, 2021
Here's what I assume the world level progress numbers are(I've only gotten to level 5 for now so I assume it goes up by 1,000 for each level):
Level 2: 600+
Level 3: 1000+
Level 4: 2000+
Level 5: 3000+

Edit: The max world level is 5
lv 3 needs 1200, so you almost got it right

Reactions: omglolguy32

potatoking006

Nov 14, 2019
Does Orgasmium have any use now other than buying the houses? and buying some fluids in the early game.

Am I missing something?

Last edited:

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Gentlemen, is there a way to destroy/disable the Mutt Hut? I am forced to buy it to get the keystone (unlock the map) and there is no way to stop breeding hybrids. Bad game design...

dragkon

Apr 18, 2019
Gentlemen, is there a way to destroy/disable the Mutt Hut? I am forced to buy it to get the keystone (unlock the map) and there is no way to stop breeding hybrids. Bad game design...
as far as i know there is no way to disable the hybrids. aslo you can just use the code imma lazy sack to unlock all map. if you want to breed hybrids just don't buy the Mutt Hut, and you will get normal nephelyms.

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Thank you for the reply. Indeed I avoided buying it for as long as I could for this exact reason. The thing is that one suppose to play the game as intended by the developer (without any codes) and this for me is bad design. It would be a different matter if this code would be included in the options menu saying something like "skip gates quests y/n"...
sorry for the rant

dragkon

Apr 18, 2019
Thank you for the reply. Indeed I avoided buying it for as long as I could for this exact reason. The thing is that one suppose to play the game as intended by the developer (without any codes) and this for me is bad design. It would be a different matter if this code would be included in the options menu saying something like "skip gates quests y/n"...
sorry for the rant
i also don't know why the Dev's made this chose. Before this was added the game was very nice. My gues the try to add story to the game.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes