Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
I'm going to write down some of my thoughts on the state of the game here because I don't have access to the chats to convey these thoughts to the developers. Because pirate and all that. If any of the supporters here see this, of which there are a few because the file wouldn't have ended up here otherwise, I would ask them to forward it to the right channels somehow.

Introducing a progression system without giving the player a reason to work towards some kind of progress leads to the real problem of the progression system. Furthermore, I associate the high numbers required for some levels with not knowing where the developer wants to go with the system. What I would really think about at this point is do I want a sex simulator or a game with role-playing elements. Because the whole progression system would only make sense in a role-playing game. The simplest possibility from my point of view would be the introduction of corupted Nephelym (they can just have reverse colours for all I care, unlike the main representatives of their kind). These cannot be cleaned by the player, but must be cleaned by his best representative of his breed (perhaps at this point introduce a constraint that it may only be a representative of the same species). In addition to the breeding orders, this could at least lead to the player getting smaller targets through the corrupted Nephelym that he can work towards.

If you have any questions or suggestions I am happy to discuss them.

Translated with (free version)

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you for the initial link. It didn't cost me anything since I store the files for this game in Mega. And for those who do not know - "Too many downloads, not currently available" can be avoided simply by logging into your Google account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I'm going to write down some of my thoughts on the state of the game here because I don't have access to the chats to convey these thoughts to the developers. Because pirate and all that. If any of the supporters here see this, of which there are a few because the file wouldn't have ended up here otherwise, I would ask them to forward it to the right channels somehow.

Introducing a progression system without giving the player a reason to work towards some kind of progress leads to the real problem of the progression system. Furthermore, I associate the high numbers required for some levels with not knowing where the developer wants to go with the system. What I would really think about at this point is do I want a sex simulator or a game with role-playing elements. Because the whole progression system would only make sense in a role-playing game. The simplest possibility from my point of view would be the introduction of corupted Nephelym (they can just have reverse colours for all I care, unlike the main representatives of their kind). These cannot be cleaned by the player, but must be cleaned by his best representative of his breed (perhaps at this point introduce a constraint that it may only be a representative of the same species). In addition to the breeding orders, this could at least lead to the player getting smaller targets through the corrupted Nephelym that he can work towards.

If you have any questions or suggestions I am happy to discuss them.

Translated with (free version)
My first question to you would be: Why would I capture that 'corrupt' Nephelym in the first place? Are you stating that there will be hidden stats, that the player are unaware of, until they stumble across said situation? Why wouldn't I just NOT capture said corrupt creature and continue on with breeding the normal Nephelym?
If you are going to FORCE some, arbitrary, situation upon the player (just as the cock block gates were), you haven't really changed anything. You will have just altered the focus from the gates to some special Nephelym.

Anything that gives a logical place to start or progress from is fine. The problem this game has is that it started with a free roaming sex game and is now trying to backtrack and add 'story' and 'progression' in the form of the gates and world leveling system. All that has done is add stumbling blocks to the game and your idea doesn't seem that much different.

How about this for a story idea, it adds a logical flow and has a progression system, without feeling like it was put into the game after the fact:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Razor679

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
How do I get Hornball 2?
Do I have to raise an areas World Level, or can I get it through Hornball with Hornball?

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
How do I get Hornball 2?
Do I have to raise an areas World Level, or can I get it through Hornball with Hornball?
The Developer, in His wisdom, decided that traits do not stack so we shall have to grind up the world levels

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty Pimp

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
Experiencing same problem as this guy while game is loading to menu on starting. Pretty annoying.
LowLevelFatalError's in UE4 can have multiple causes. (hard to tell without crash info , like CrashContext.runtime-xml),
but overclocking (XMP and/or CPU/GPU) are most common.

(GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs) looks to me like a driver issue,
Turn on VSYNC. Unreal has a bug with Nvidia graphics systems where it tries to send render data to the driver before the device is ready to accept it and crashes the game. Sometimes VSYNC will fix the issue, other times you need to just reinstall the drivers or update them.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Here's what I assume the world level progress numbers are(I've only gotten to level 5 for now so I assume it goes up by 1,000 for each level):
Level 2: 600+
Level 3: 1000+
Level 4: 2000+
Level 5: 3000+

Edit: The max world level is 5
In version 0.754.1, the number of points required to obtain the maximum fifth World Level of the race has changed, now it looks like this:
Level 2: 400+
Level 3: 900+
Level 4: 1500+
Level 5: 2300+
Sylvan World includes Elf's, Goblin's, Orc's and Slime's. The World Level for all of these race variants goes up at the same time. Likewise with Harpy World, which includes variants of the Bat and Kestrel.

Last edited:

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
This, my friend, is beyond my ability to comprehend. Probably he reinvented a breeding system that doesn't require breeding at all. Releasing any critters in the wild will just do the trick as long as you have enough patience and dedication. I have to confess, I ran out of both...

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
LowLevelFatalError's in UE4 can have multiple causes. (hard to tell without crash info , like CrashContext.runtime-xml),
but overclocking (XMP and/or CPU/GPU) are most common.

(GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs) looks to me like a driver issue,
Turn on VSYNC. Unreal has a bug with Nvidia graphics systems where it tries to send render data to the driver before the device is ready to accept it and crashes the game. Sometimes VSYNC will fix the issue, other times you need to just reinstall the drivers or update them.
How would I turn on VSync without a way to get into the settings menu? I'm assuming there's a setting in the *.ini files (wherever they may be)?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes