ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I really hope the development continues because the only other game roughly in this category would be "Wild Life" which is a dirty, dishonorable normie game.:p

Breeders has a much more appealing and "wholesome" style and setting.

According to the Patreon page, Breeders has about ~6700 patrons with the minimum tier being $2, so it's getting a minimum of $13k a month. Minus the Patreon cut and DH's personal tax bracket of course.
Depending on his personal situation that should easily cover the costs of living and development and would even allow him to hire 1-2 people, really bump up the game and get even more patrons.
Wild Life is at $100k+ monthly and according to the trailer they have a team of about five people.

So again, I don't know the exact logistics but I would hate for Breeders to die at this stage.
If only I could code or do 3d modeling. Maybe this will be my trigger for learning, Blender just released its 3.0 ...

Does anyone know what software is used for the dev of Breeder? The models, specifically? Are they made by a particular artist?
I appreciate any info :)
Model is sculpted in zBrush.

kylearn

Jan 12, 2020
So, I've tried searching but probably not for the right thing. Is there anywhere I can see all the current models/variants? I've got this crazy thing about wanting to have one of every color/pattern for each of the breeds, but don't know how many there are and I'm not sure where to go.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
This may be a long-shot but since it may unfortunately be a while until we get another update I figured now is as good a time as any to ask:

Does anyone know if it’s possible to revert the “surprise/wild blowjob” interaction to the random chance to “win” system of previous versions while simultaneously keeping the current stat-comparison system for the “surprise/wild sex” interaction?

Also, is there any way to make offspring of “certain unions” have a chance to be born with the sterile trait instead of always being born with it? I’m not sure what percentage would work best, but if done right I think the risk vs. reward would lead to interesting decision-making.

So, I've tried searching but probably not for the right thing. Is there anywhere I can see all the current models/variants? I've got this crazy thing about wanting to have one of every color/pattern for each of the breeds, but don't know how many there are and I'm not sure where to go.
The official is probably your best best if you haven’t seen it already. Each species’ page has a gallery of variants. I’m not sure how up-to-date it is but it’s the most complete list I’ve found so far.

Last edited:

kylearn

Jan 12, 2020
The official is probably your best best if you haven’t seen it already. Each species’ page has a gallery of variants. I’m not sure how up-to-date it is but it’s the most complete list I’ve found so far.
Thank you very much. Figured I was missing something obvious. Didn't notice the links to individual species pages.

MechaniclZ

Mar 24, 2021
Breeders of Nephylm Man this game wloud be The perfect game ( with cheats) I it had loli and Oppai loli in it! i love how it is mostly Bbw big breast girls! and I LOVE the feature to turn men off and have only futas/girls! in it ! Butt MAN! it needs some oppai lolis and regular lolis and it would be perfect!

May 25, 2017
Breeders of Nephylm Man this game wloud be The perfect game ( with cheats) I it had loli and Oppai loli in it! i love how it is mostly Bbw big breast girls! and I LOVE the feature to turn men off and have only futas/girls! in it ! Butt MAN! it needs some oppai lolis and regular lolis and it would be perfect!
skyrim-detected.png
Welp another addition to the watch list. My man when straight mask off :LOL:.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Nghtly and atur

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Kind of possible. Just Oppai though. You'll need some weird luck with the Unusual Height thing. I've wound up with both huge-titted 5ft tall Foxen and Titan sized Risu also with Huge Udders. Kinda funny watching something with no visible head jiggling tbh.

I haven't yet had anything spawn with Debauched. I have the incest file in place and maxed out the Foxen world space. I get that it's a rare trait but my character is lv80 something at this point.

Also, is there any way to make offspring of “certain unions” have a chance to be born with the sterile trait instead of always being born with it? I’m not sure what percentage would work best, but if done right I think the risk vs. reward would lead to interesting decision-making.
It's never 100% but it is very very likely.
If all you want is a % chance, you want the Debauched trait which seems stupifyingly rare now.
For each rank in Debauched, the chance of Sterilty falls.

But then again, having one super-high level sterile Neph to train the others might be useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: atur and MechaniclZ

Alone

Sep 18, 2017
Someone know if Fern can go to phase 2 and 3 in this version [v0.754.3] or i need to buy the patreon version for it?

Sep 11, 2020
I can remember in earlier versions that there was futa on male (breeder) during wild/surprise sex. Now it doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
Is there a way to change this back?
Asking for a friend.

P.S. I have no friends.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Why there are no option to delete fcking custom presets i've made for nephelyms spirit form? I wanted to make preset just for my breeder's spirit form. But after i saved them most of fucking wild creatures spawn with my custom preset!!! What a fucking joke!

Does someone also know what is a new save and custom preset files folders are?

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
How do i lvl up trait? Someone in this discussion said that u can lvl up trait at Emmisary, but there's no such option. Or now i can do it only by releasing wild nephs?

Last edited:

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
does anyone have a save they're willing to share? searching through this thread doesn't seem to show anything, just other people asking

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How do i lvl up trait? Someone in this discussion said that u can lvl up trait at Emmisary, but there's no such option. Or now i can do it only by releasing wild nephs?
The Emissary levelling mechanic was removed fairly recently in favour of levelling up the Nephs' world spaces by releasing them.
The higher levels you release, the faster the world level will increase. It;ll eventually start spawning Uncommon, Rare, Unique and Legendary nephs. These ones will almost always have more than one trait and some of them may have them higher than level 1.
Is the incest script broken? I've tried manual and the patcher and neither are working.
No, it works. If you're using the latest version of the game, the patcher is not needed.
Make a blank text file and make sure you can see the file extension (.txt in this case)
Now rename the file imma and change the extension to .degenerate.
Put that file in the same folder as OBF.exe and you should be golden.
does anyone have a save they're willing to share? searching through this thread doesn't seem to show anything, just other people asking
It depends on what you want with the save file.

Reactions: GreenElefant

toasty56

Sep 3, 2019
No, it works. If you're using the latest version of the game, the patcher is not needed.
Make a blank text file and make sure you can see the file extension (.txt in this case)
Now rename the file imma and change the extension to .degenerate.
Put that file in the same folder as OBF.exe and you should be golden.
Not sure what I did wrong, but it works now after re-doing it. Thank you.

Reactions: MechaniclZ
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes