56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
8gb with nothing running and 5.2 free
and 1.3 cached
Well this does explain the crash (the game tries to load 6G of RAM when it crashes.)
However, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't try to load so much. Except checking the files (generating a SHA of the archive then comparing it to one someone would post here (I don't have the archive anymore, so I can't do that), I can't think of much you can do.

Maybe you can try to increase the SWAP or PAGEFILE size. Since you only have 8G of RAM, 8 to 12G of pagefile/swap can be useful. Unless you're also running out of storage space, in which case I would recommend cleaning or upgrading your machine. I hate myself so much for saying that. One shouldn't have to upgrade their computer (unless it's like 10 years old, alright)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I didn't see this. A 32-bit computer in 2022 ?
Nah, it's a hard limit at 2GB and if it can go over that (as indicated in their reply to me) it's just insufficient ram rather than 32bit limitations. That said, you can still find 32bit computers. You just shouldn't ever try gaming on them.

Dec 17, 2017
i managed to make it run
but after wasting time oin the character createor the game crashes
with the D3D device being lost error
thing is i used to play this game long time ago on a much worse pc and it runned fine
but now in this much better pc it crashed each time

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i have 64 bits system tho
There's no reason for a 64 bit system to be caching RAM in the first place. That sounds like a 32 bit Paging File to me.
You can set aside some Hard Disk space as Virtual RAM. Google it and give it a try.

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
All that's weird. I recently played this on Intel HD Graphics (I did have 16Gigs of RAM though...)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
is it because i have 100 mb free on my C: drive ?
Yes, that can absolutely cause your system to crash. Even if you aren't doing anything special on your machine, Windows and various programs will create temporary files when they start up and if you do not have enough space on your hard drive it can cause a program to crash.

The 'recommended' amount of free space, for Windows, is about 10 GB. You can get away with less, I wouldn't recommend that you have less than about 5GB or so. Uninstall a few programs that you don't use any more, till you have a few GB of free space. You can also try running a disk cleanup on your drive.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is it because i have 100 mb free on my C: drive ?
I would heavily advise spending a bit of cash on a second or external drive and start moving heavier programs to that other drive. Or you could even use it as a massive wodge of RAM. Or both.

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
I can remember in earlier versions that there was futa on male (breeder) during wild/surprise sex. Now it doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
(...)
Does anybody remember which version was that, or around which time it was released and quickly patched?

It's become quite hard to track down now, with approximately 9.000 posts in this threat (and the search not having an option to find posts with only specific words within a thread, like "futa", "male", "surprise", "bug").

EDIT:
Even made a preset back in July 2020 to make the futa mc look like a feminine male mc, but thanks to exaggerately jiggly physics it just doesn't cut it anymore...

So, since the dev didn't allow for futa on male yet (...) i've tried to make a futa preset that looks more like a femboy.
(...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes