Sep 11, 2020
Does anybody remember which version was that, or around which time it was released and quickly patched?

It's become quite hard to track down now, with approximately 9.000 posts in this threat (and the search not having an option to find posts with only specific words within a thread, like "futa", "male", "surprise", "bug").

EDIT:
Even made a preset back in July 2020 to make the futa mc look like a feminine male mc, but thanks to exaggerately jiggly physics it just doesn't cut it anymore...
That "femboy" idea is something to consider. I wish the game was a bit less restrictive regarding this though.

Last edited by a moderator:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
He is indeed which you can see for yourself either through his Patreon or Substar pages.
Though the post has been copied verbatim here more than once as well.
Is there any info on when he might pick the game up again?

Tygrys205

Dec 20, 2019
Am I misremembering something or should the breeder use the idle animation of the spirit form he/she takes on?

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
i downloaded and play it for 4 days and what I found is everything interested sofar and yes what I like to ask here is when player sleep she woke up at 12 pm its noon idk why you came up with that if its early in morning if you can do like 6 am to 8 am it will look more sense and if you can add option to cheat that you can enter time what ever you want and I found seashell inside river that nps or what ever it is has no more conversations and that slim still crying I have that pink globe but I can't give it back to her if you can add option to give her back pink globe and make her happy so that way you can have sex again that will be great

Tromboener

Jul 27, 2020
Anyone have the 0.753 build archived?
or ANY archived builds, for that matter?
I'd love to see how this game has evolved.

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
i came here because maybe the author would check this message. To be honest, amazing game you really improved it from older versions where i could quite literally hate the game, but now i dont even remember why i hated it.

Now i have a breeder level 100, so you know i spent quite time breeding

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The guy's been doing this game for years. His apartment started to grow mold (which is bad enough), has had trouble finding alternative accommodation and this game's development has unfortunately rendered him a shut-in. That list of factors would ruin anybody's health and mental state.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
This forum has tens of thousands of active users, and if we mark a crowdfunded project as dead (and it isn't), we can kill that project anyway. We don't know the developer, we don't know their life, we don't know their current situation. They could be lying, or they might be telling the truth.

We don't know.

And so we give a developer the benefit of the doubt. From what I've seen on the forum, that means we don't tag a project as dead or abandoned for at least a year after it stops updating, unless a developer explicitly says it's been abandoned. Doing anything else can cause significant harm to a developer who might just be in a bad spot already.

I'd hate to live in a world where nobody believed you're sick, just because being sick is a convenient way to avoid work. And I somehow doubt you'd like that either.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
i downloaded and play it for 4 days and what I found is everything interested so far and yes what I like to ask here is when player sleep she woke up at 12 pm its noon idk why you came up with that if its early in morning if you can do like 6 am to 8 am it will look more sense and if you can add option to cheat that you can enter time what ever you want and I found seashell inside river that nps or what ever it is has no more conversations and that slim still crying I have that pink globe but I can't give it back to her if you can add option to give her back pink globe and make her happy so that way you can have sex again that will be great.
The game world has a 34 hour day, so starting the day at 12 isn't a bad start time. I don't believe that anyone has mentioned that before, so I doubt you will see any type of cheat or mod to start the day at a earlier time.

As to the Slime, it is what it is. You have to make the choice to steal the keystone and make the slime cry or you can wait until you can get the pearl from the clam girl and then trade the pearl for the keystone. I am sure plenty of people would like to be able to steal the keystone right off the bat and then give the pearl to the slime later so she won't cry any more, but it is what it is.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game world has a 34 hour day, so starting the day at 12 isn't a bad start time. I don't believe that anyone has mentioned that before, so I doubt you will see any type of cheat or mod to start the day at a earlier time.

As to the Slime, it is what it is. You have to make the choice to steal the keystone and make the slime cry or you can wait until you can get the pearl from the clam girl and then trade the pearl for the keystone. I am sure plenty of people would like to be able to steal the keystone right off the bat and then give the pearl to the slime later so she won't cry any more, but it is what it is.
I always wait and give her the pearl in exchange. Mega Slimes shouldn't be made to cry.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
wai wai wait What pearl you are mentioning?. There is a pearl?
Sometimes i feel like im doing it all wrong in this game or im just not noticing anything

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
wai wai wait What pearl you are mentioning?. There is a pearl?
Sometimes i feel like im doing it all wrong in this game or im just not noticing anything
You're not doing it wrong, the game's progression is just obtuse and designed to make you screw up and do it again the "right way" in a new save. There is a pearl that you can acquire from under the ocean. It's off the coast at about 3-o'clock or so from the dock, and will show up below a shell that opens up to reveal a girl. Said shell opens up only after you've fucked Mirru, the kraken on the coast, and the entire area opens up well after you would first have contact with the slime.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Yea i just took the pearl i didnt know untill i Re read the tentacle lady to check i miss anything (since im trying to find the passage to the Big tree Purple area)
Oh and one more question is there anything more in the sea except the Pearl lady

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yea i just took the pearl i didnt know untill i Re read the tentacle lady to check i miss anything (since im trying to find the passage to the Big tree Purple area)
Oh and one more question is there anything more in the sea except the Pearl lady
Besides landscape and Yasmine? No. It's otherwise an unused landmass.
Big Tree Purple Area? Are talking about the area next to the Orc camp?
You have to complete Apopha Fessi's quest first.
-------------------------------------------------------
On another note, it seems the wiki's site ownership has been renewed.

alexbrigade

Mar 18, 2018
I think I hate the keystone system. I believe every single gate has an NPC quest next to it, why not have that unlock the next area?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes