astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
I already did the text file thing but is not working or i did domething wrong and cant figure what, the method is pretty straightforward, so i dont know what could be the problem.
Nevermind, i found how to do it, il just explain it for anyone who might have the same problem, just go to ur game folder, clear the search bar above where it shows where ur game is located, then delete everything and type cmd, then run this command: echo. > imma.degenerate and it should generate a file whit the name: imma.degenerate and the file extension should also be DEGENERATE.
It should look like this:

Reactions: MilkLover

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
I was checking the traits in the wiki and this one catched my attenntion, what negative impacts exist of inbreeding in the game? Since I don't use the Incest Patch I have no idea if there are consequences
I suppose that by "inbreeding" it reffers to incest, or is it another thing?
1643454817200.png

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was checking the traits in the wiki and this one catched my attenntion, what negative impacts exist of inbreeding in the game? Since I don't use the Incest Patch I have no idea if there are consequences
I suppose that by "inbreeding" it reffers to incest, or is it another thing?
View attachment 1622604
Sterility is the main negative aspect of inbreeding. I find Sterility useful, when I'm trying the keep my neph population in check.
Prior to DH removing traits, there was another one called Abomination which is severe debuff to all stats. They frequently went hand-in-hand.
Now, Sterile nephs cannot get past level E in their stats.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Nevermind, i found how to do it, il just explain it for anyone who might have the same problem, just go to ur game folder, clear the search bar above where it shows where ur game is located, then delete everything and type cmd, then run this command: echo. > imma.degenerate and it should generate a file whit the name: imma.degenerate and the file extension should also be DEGENERATE.
It should look like this:
The information is located on the OP tho it may be getting hidden with all the other information. Regardless, I still cannot fathom why people cannot wrap their head around the simplicity of creating a text file and then renaming it. People keep adding extra confusing steps to a simple method. Blows my mind.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Son unless I do inbreeding (have to use the Incest Patch first) the Debauched trait is useless?
Yes, because when the Debauched trait was added there was incest in the game. Since then Patreon slapped a warning on Dere and he had to remove the incest. Of course, it is still in the game, just not accessible without a fix now.

Reactions: Wetere

MilkLover

Aug 30, 2020
poplan: Thank you for making the mod, unfortunately when i put the file into my folder (where Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe is located) and run it, inside the black box it says it is processing but at the end a window pops up telling me the following:

"Unhandled result from Patchfile"

and it seems to have no effect ingame.

Any Idea where the issue is?

I downloaded the Public Build: 0.754.3 version from the dev´s subscribestar site.
Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe was named differentely originally and i renamed it.
Folder Location:
C:\Users\"MyName"\Desktop\Breeders of the Nephelym\OBF\Binaries\Win64

Thanks for any help.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
poplan: Thank you for making the mod, unfortunately when i put the file into my folder (where Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe is located) and run it, inside the black box it says it is processing but at the end a window pops up telling me the following:

"Unhandled result from Patchfile"

and it seems to have no effect ingame.

Any Idea where the issue is?

I downloaded the Public Build: 0.754.3 version from the dev´s subscribestar site.
Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe was named differentely originally and i renamed it.
Folder Location:
C:\Users\"MyName"\Desktop\Breeders of the Nephelym\OBF\Binaries\Win64

Thanks for any help.
poplan's mod program isn't needed any more. Still, his work is appreciated.
Make a blank text file in the game's base directory is (where you will find OBF.exe) and make sure you can see the .txt extension.
Now change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "imma.degenerate". This is all that needs to be done now.

Reactions: us333r3d
Mar 10, 2019
Anyone have the 0.753 build archived?
or ANY archived builds, for that matter?
I'd love to see how this game has evolved.
I have 0.753.7A and 0.736.2A I can upload if you are interested.

What I've noticed, apart of gate system introduced after 0.736, the newer version is poor at presets variation. For example all foxes have the same hair style. Is there any way to fix that? Also, is there some configuration file or presets archive where body styles could be customized - i.e. get rid of fat belly and big ass nephs, increase probability of other traits...?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tromboener

MilkLover

Aug 30, 2020
poplan's mod program isn't needed any more. Still, his work is appreciated.
Make a blank text file in the game's base directory is (where you will find OBF.exe) and make sure you can see the .txt extension.
Now change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "imma.degenerate". This is all that needs to be done now.
Thanks. I also read a post earlier mentioning using the cmd command and typing " echo. > imma.degenerate " to create the file.
Now it works.

Additional Question: The Breeder cant develope or gain any traits unfortunately right?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question been a while for me what do i do to increase how many traits you can get from bredding

and if it hasbent remove how to make say foxen realy realy tiny like camella (green dwarf girl if i spelled it worng)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
question been a while for me what do i do to increase how many traits you can get from bredding

and if it hasbent remove how to make say foxen realy realy tiny like camella (green dwarf girl if i spelled it worng)
The number of traits an offspring can have is dependent upon the World Level of that race. At WL1, you are limited to 1 or 2 traits and by the time you get to WL 5 the offspring can inherit quite a few traits.
To increase the World Level, you need to capture nephelym and then release them into the wild, from your barns.

Yes, you can make tiny Foxen or massive dragons or any combination you desire. You need to breed them with the size you prefer. So, if you want tiny Foxen, you need to breed them with bats or goblins. If you want massive Foxen, you need to breed them with Giants.
There are no options or settings to change the global size of the nephelym. You would probably need to use Creator Mode and create your own tiny sized foxen, then add those into your game folder.

Reactions: GreenElefant

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
FYI - game is on hold, as DH is having health issues.

On another note, anyone figured out how to edit breeder traits back in?
I used to be able to do it with the radiant editor, but it doesn't work with the latest builds. My attempts a hex editing the save also fail.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Read he has mental problems. This could mean the death of this game or maybe years of staying on hold. Hope he gets well soon

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
The number of traits an offspring can have is dependent upon the World Level of that race. At WL1, you are limited to 1 or 2 traits and by the time you get to WL 5 the offspring can inherit quite a few traits.
To increase the World Level, you need to capture nephelym and then release them into the wild, from your barns.

Yes, you can make tiny Foxen or massive dragons or any combination you desire. You need to breed them with the size you prefer. So, if you want tiny Foxen, you need to breed them with bats or goblins. If you want massive Foxen, you need to breed them with Giants.
There are no options or settings to change the global size of the nephelym. You would probably need to use Creator Mode and create your own tiny sized foxen, then add those into your game folder.
I don't think creator mode has ever given the option to change size. The only way I know to do this is by breeding. And you can't go from 15 foot to 4 foot in one go. You have to knock it down one size at a time usually, but there is a rare chance to bump two sizes.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks. I also read a post earlier mentioning using the cmd command and typing " echo. > imma.degenerate " to create the file.
Now it works.

Additional Question: The Breeder cant develope or gain any traits unfortunately right?
Unfortunately, yes. I think this is to emphasise the importance of monstergirl breeding.

I have a Goblin the size of a Titan. It's actually sort of funny. Also had Goblin height Foxen and a 10ft tall Harpy at one point.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Unfortunately, yes. I think this is to emphasise the importance of monstergirl breeding.
I have a Goblin the size of a Titan. It's actually sort of funny. Also had Goblin height Foxen and a 10ft tall Harpy at one point.
I am jealous of your Harpy, I never seem to be able to get them above Large size.
I have a titan sized Elf that makes me smile every time I view her, along with a tiny mino girl that is just cute as a button, but no massive harpies yet.

Reactions: GreenElefant

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Do color mods still exict could swear at one point someone had a crap load of color sets that could download to modify colors of wild neph

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Need a help
Game freeze a lot on my laptop
My configuration:
16gb ram, Nvidia 1650 4gb, ryzen 5 3550.
Is there something unreal Engine need to be installed?
Technically, the minimum GPU is a GTX750 Ti but your processor should be okay.
You might be able to run it still.
Go into C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and open Game.ini.
Try changing GraphicsQuality from whatever value it currently is to 1 or even 0. Save and try to load the game again.
Game.ini has a lot of other settings you can turn on or off as well.

Reactions: Xoxomex7
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes