Aug 23, 2018
hey guys is there any way to map the camera movement to a controller? Im a fool when it comes to the technical side so id appreciate any help really

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
hey guys is there any way to map the camera movement to a controller? Im a fool when it comes to the technical side so id appreciate any help really
What OS? What controller? Using windows 10 and steam I can use an xbox one controller no problem. If you don't have steam or don't want to use it there are applications like Gopher360 that allow you to emulate a mouse and keyboard on a controller as well.

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
So my computer randomly restarted mid game (for no reason at all) and now the save file I spent hours on is missing in the load page, but it's in the save folder. Is there a fix for this or am I fucked?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
So my computer randomly restarted mid game (for no reason at all) and now the save file I spent hours on is missing in the load page, but it's in the save folder. Is there a fix for this or am I fucked?
try copying it somewhere then pasting it after making a new one in that slot

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sadly doesn't work
You could try going into \AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\SaveGames, copy and rename the copy.
So let's say the file in question is 1.sav. Rename it to something like 5.sav. Basically, give it a slot that's not in use.
There is a way to find out whether it's your save file or game data that's damaged.
Zip up the save and upload here. 7zip crunches it down really small - from something that's nearly 20MB down to 104KB.

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
You could try going into \AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\SaveGames, copy and rename the copy.
So let's say the file in question is 1.sav. Rename it to something like 5.sav. Basically, give it a slot that's not in use.
There is a way to find out whether it's your save file or game data that's damaged.
Zip up the save and upload here. 7zip crunches it down really small - from something that's nearly 20MB down to 104KB.
That was the first thing I tried. It's probably my save that's corrupt, because I copied the save and deleted the whole save folder and got a fresh install, and still it doesn't show up.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
any news on update ??
Dev had a mental breakdown in August, he is doing what he can but said in December if he can't make himself work on this he will cut funding off. Its a big deal to have mental health issues, and a bigger one to try and get help for them. I suffer PTSD, and some really bad demons from my past I had to quit work in 2019 still not ready to go back to work again at 2022 sigh. Shit can take a while best we can do is hope he gets help he needs, and if he feels up to it he works more when he can. Besides he said shit was getting really crazy mentally, so I would rather have him deal with that then see what a guy with insane nightmares can come up with lol

Reactions: Rystvalya

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Hey does anyone know if Derelict has been said something recently? Its been quite a while without any news about him and like, I know he has to recover before ever touching the game again but he also seemed to have poofed out of the internet. At least outside their server, and for personal reasons with some people in there I prefer to keep my distance but Im concerned about him.

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
I keep getting out of video memory crash, even though according to msi afterburner the game uses less than half of the available vram :confused: (i have rx580 the 8gb model). Logs folder is empty.

I increased the paging file size from automatic to 8192mb and no more crashes.

Last edited:

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Save File for all Portal, All barns, All Positions but not any trait levels or any other cheats. No wild Nephs in barns, all just a brand new game.

If you want to use your own Avatar/Character, start a new game, make your avatar how you want then BEFORE you click next, save it and it asks you if you want to save as a preset. Do that and name it what you want.

Then load my game, click on the house, edit character, top row, 2nd along is load preset, click on your preset and you now are playing with your saved character. Save game, and your good to go.

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Hey does anyone know if Derelict has been said something recently? Its been quite a while without any news about him and like, I know he has to recover before ever touching the game again but he also seemed to have poofed out of the internet. At least outside their server, and for personal reasons with some people in there I prefer to keep my distance but Im concerned about him.
Not since december when he came out as having some serious demons. Like mentioned having insane night mares and stuff. honestly worst case he could be in a hospital or dead. But hopping he is just being treated and in some intense therapy right now instead...

Tromboener

Jul 27, 2020
Could you send them to me in a google drive or mega link?
I have 0.753.7A and 0.736.2A I can upload if you are interested.

What I've noticed, apart of gate system introduced after 0.736, the newer version is poor at presets variation. For example all foxes have the same hair style. Is there any way to fix that? Also, is there some configuration file or presets archive where body styles could be customized - i.e. get rid of fat belly and big ass nephs, increase probability of other traits...?
Could you send them to me in a google drive or mega link?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes