RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I agree. I wasn't suggesting that it was a 5 minute playthrough type game, just that there are few elements to it and not much story.

I did two plays as far as I could get, which was that I cannot navigate jumping around past the spider to get to the next stage. That's my big complaint. I literally have no ability to make those precision jumps just the right way. That's what made me stop playing. I had to go through a second time because saves aren't compatible, in the hopes that maybe that part wasn't impossible anymore, but alas, it was, so I've quit on this game altogether as I feel trolled by the element of impossibility of the game.

The amount I could do up to that point was definitely a long play through to achieve. Especially the one mission in which I needed one species for what I think was the hornball trait, and a different species that was to be the one with that trait. It took like 50 or more rounds of breeding to successfully produce an offspring which both had the trait and was the right species, and not the species that had the trait originally.

Anyway, I'm out on this game because of the inability to get past the spider, so unless that ever changes, I'm not sure I have any interest in it beyond maybe loading up an existing save just to watch fox girls run around and jump the PC if that feels like something I want to do. IDK.
Ngl, before the game progression thing was added I used to play without cheats. Or at least very ocasionally I used them. In the later ones Im forced to use them yes or yes otherwise I get stuck in the parts like the one you probably got stuck just like I did with the cursed hornball bee. Part of my frictions with Derelict and his server was the negative to properly bypass that bs to access areas that were open from the begining on previous builds, and dont get me started on the positions that need to be bought.

When I started playing this game I loved it because it had a lot of potential but lately it has been like. Adding X by locking Y (Being Y an already xxisting feature ingame) behind some grindy crap. And yeah, Im not gonna mention the stupid as hell fact that say 0.730 saves dont work on the game version 0.750. Yet saves from the 0.750 version works on game version 0.730. At least the change from Radiant to OBF game name sort of changed that entirely to none with compatible with each other but.... Yeah. Forcing grinding for no true reason since the dawn of time.

However if you're willing to use cheats, the game with the latest additions can be an amazing breeding experience. Allowing you to create very unique characters that really make you feel like that is a legit offspring. And the more presets with lots of variants you have of that specific neph type, more chances there are that the offspring (Or offsprings if you get twins) end up being truly unique. Im still looking for a game to have anything remotely similar, even through mods but, havent found any yet. If you guys know, let me know.

I would recommend you trying the game with some cheats on like the one that "removes" the progression by opening the gates and unlocking the portals. You can even interact with the NPCs youre suposed to deal with when doing the progression. Tho Im not sure if all of them stay with the defaul dialogue. At least Fessy changes for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Leina and jsmith27x

lotafun

Feb 2, 2020
I miss breeding farm, where it was actually fun. Played this before it went into steam and after. Slow slow progress, almost no content except "value this, value that, tags are renewed, bug is fixed". And it's boring. What fun you even find here?

Destruct122

May 30, 2017
Patreon banned incest, so you need some sort of mod to enable it. But I think the previous patch doesn't work anymore.
Yeah, they gave a very detailed way to enable incest without the mod. Unfortunately I can't find any of the files I'm told I need to move around. Was hoping someone would tell me where I can find them.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Reactions: sierra1311

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem where if you let the animation go or you increase the speed, the boobs just freak out

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
How do you guys keep track of who is fucking whom?

I separated all the captured furries into pairs based on their traits and then they just keep doing it until "the perfect" offspring is born. Then two offspring from two different pairs form a new pair and the cycle continues...
I am keeping the track of it with a notepad, but with all the different species it is becoming a mess and hard to manage.

Am i playing this game wrong?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

I separated all the captured furries into pairs based on their traits and then they just keep doing it until "the perfect" offspring is born. Then two offspring from two different pairs form a new pair and the cycle continues...
I am keeping the track of it with a notepad, but with all the different species it is becoming a mess and hard to manage.

There is no right or wrong way to play this. You're just making a lot of extra work for yourself.
It sounds like your style of play would benefit from a Family Tree module.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020

You're not the only one using a notepad file for that but.... When you have passed 40 nephs amounts, is a MASSIVE NIGHTMARE to keep track of them. Specially if you have the "Keep it in family" mode activated, if you know what I mean :sneaky:

I noticed that I can only keep track of them up to a certain point where Im forced to choose for the sake of playing at all who I want to track on their pregnancies. Like for example who my character is blood related either as a mom, granny or hmmmm, "spermom" or "whatever you wanna call her as grandpagirl lmao".

But just like Squark mentioned, this is pretty much a sandboxy game so to speak, the way you play it is entirely up to you and the amount of freedom "your aproach + the type of character you use + the options you have enabled + the cheats you have used" allows u.

Ill just keep an eye at the Neph barns amount limit so if you capture or give birth to a new one you dont lose it by overcrowdyness XD

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I know this might have been asked before but since Im kinda new to this specific topic Ill ask. Is there a way for me to edit the saves I have from 0.7532 to 0.7536? I have a savefile from the previous version with a lot of stuff but right now for some things 0.7532 feels too limited and I would love to be able to update it somehow.

2buckchuck

Feb 11, 2022
Questioning the anal sex tag. Maybe i'm doing it wrong but so far it's just vag and cum inflation all day every day

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Questioning the anal sex tag. Maybe i'm doing it wrong but so far it's just vag and cum inflation all day every day
As squark said, just one instance of it. And even that instance is conditional. The player must have a cock for the scene to be available, and the scene in question involves the lamia, Apopha Fessi, whose ass is so big she got stuck in a hole. This forum's tag system is designed to denote content that exists in a game rather than content that is prevalent, so just the one instance is sufficient for a tag.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes