Croathias

May 12, 2017
does the incest patch work for the newest version. ive followed all the steps but get a error when i run the patch .exe. stating unhandled result from patchfile.

any help would be great thanks

Reactions: Darkwolves603

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
I can't seem to rotate my camera, I am holding left mouse button while moving the mouse nothing or right mouse button does nothing either. The scroll wheel does let me zoom in and out. Does anyone have any ideas ? Oh I don't have a controller pluged in.

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
I made a unique level mother breed with a legendry level father, but their off springs' level could only be uncommon, not higher...is this because of I used the reproduce cheat? or do I need to do other tasks to make off springs' lever higher?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hi thank you can breed bud the child get a Sterile trait is there a round about for this trait.
Nope. If the new Neph is sterile, there is no workaround. The only way to mitigate it is to have a neph with the Debauched trait do the inbreeding (the trait is really rare now) but even then it only lessens the chance of sterility.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I made a unique level mother breed with a legendry level father, but their offspring's level could only be uncommon, not higher...is this because of I used the reproduce cheat or do I need to do other tasks to make offspring lever higher?
I don't think it is because of the cheat. I would see the exact same thing happen with offspring from 2 legendary parents. You can get higher level offspring, but I think the rarest I ever saw was a Rare offspring.
I remember someone mentioning that you can get legendary offspring from mating two legendary parents, but I, personally, never had any.

Oct 15, 2018
hmmmmm , I'm new , I already trailed this game since years , but I do not play yet . Can I ask how is the animation in this game ? , the log never said they update the animation like other sex game , like "added 45 new animations , add new 21 animations for whatever , bla bla , ..." , all it said mostly is bug fix and mechanical balancement , sometime it said add new sex position (I only found this in old update log) but that doesn't answer my question about the quantity . So I wanna try today but not sure if it have a rich animation content or not , can anyone spare a time to answer this ? Thanks

Last edited:

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Question, what Incest content was actually removed?
Are we able to fuck the floating angel in the temple?
And finally if we can fuck the Angel does she take a turn as town toy?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Can I ask how is the animation in this game ?
It's hard to say how many animations there are total because a large chunk of the animations play out in the field during "wild sex". The breeding animations total 8 according to the wiki (been a while since I played) but the wild sex animations probably double that at the very least. Then there are the special nephelym scattered around that have their own special animations for both male and female breeders. As for the animations themselves, they feel slow, floaty and a bit repetitive, I wish there were more sequences between thrusting and finishing and I also wish there were more "aggressive" animations.
Question, what Incest content was actually removed?
Are we able to fuck the floating angel in the temple?
And finally if we can fuck the Angel does she take a turn as town toy?
It wasn't actually removed, the dev just "disabled" it but left a loophole in so people could still enable it without patreon bitching about it. That said the incest wasn't interesting and only mechanically served the purpose of creating sterile power levelers to quickly level up all your cattle without knocking them up. The angel is future content, all you can do now is cunnilingus. Her story is supposed to be that she suppressed her lust in devotion to the goddess so much that she doesn't feel anything and it'll be your job in the future to cure her with cock or I suppose your cunt if you play as a chick.

qwerwerterty

Jan 7, 2019
Is there a way to change specific graphic preferences? The fur looks very cool on Foxen, Vulwarg
I want to put it on medium or high, it looks like skin on low xd
Not in memu, but you could edit some files or use the console.
"Universal unreal engine 4 unlocker" , is a way to recreate the UE4 console and have access to any common commands an Unreal game would have (for some reason not always works so you would need to close the game and try again until it says that in game console is available). This are some of the graphic command settings you find in game menus, to turn off bloom, motion blur, among other things, some of the commands/values I use in this game are:

r.VSync 0 (1/0 = ON/OFF, vsync)
r.BloomQuality 0 (OFF bloom)
r.Motionblurquality 0 (OFF motion blur)
sg.FoliageQuality 1 (0-4, foliage level. so there are less plants)
sg.TextureQuality 2 (0-4, they seem the same to me)
r.customdepth 0 (Commonly used for x-ray effects, I am not sure if this uses them anywhere)
sg.PostProcessQuality 1 (0-4, changes a lot of lighting. but reallly helps fps)
r.ViewDistanceScale 0.6 (1 is commonly default, but I think this game has it lower by default, is the DISTANCE WHERE THINGS START TO RENDER, INCLUDING WILD NEPHELYM, really cahnges performance)

sg.EffectsQuality 1 (0-4, This is the one that you need, gives you fur quality, 0 turns it off)

You could play with this values, they restart every time you close the game, once you have the ones you like you can edit a
Scalability.ini or Engine.ini file so the changes doesn't restart with each launch.

In the UUE4 page they explain how, not sure if they all work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elbain and Wetere

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Hi , someone can share character preset please?
the only i know is made by myself, but it's incomplete as f
Done
here the second made of the preset : No fatty fat 2
contain a lot of preset but it's partially finished :
-the basic and advanced shapes are done, skin partially and no rare shape/skin (and lack of hair variation but that a detail)
-included trait chubby, meaty, slender & combinaison with busty, buxom, preg/inflation
- 1 shape is the vanilla shape so you can still encounter thoses fatty cow (but waaaaaay lower chance).
-the preset of hybrid are at less than 20% done (but still got 3-4 shapes for each)
-like the previous one no touchy the male
-in gallery mode you actually need to select a race THEN reselect a preset to have the actual preset. if you just select a race it will show you the vanilla one not the modified one

maybe i will finish it before chrismas, but not sure, don't exept it, if i got it "yeay" if not don't be disappointed.
(to instal the preset extract, select CharacterPresets and move it in : AppData/local/Radiant/saved tell me if it does'nt work in gallery mode, don't forget to delete the base preset in your game folder and in AppData)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes