femboyshota

Dec 10, 2018
If you don't see her, then I have to ask if you've been to the desert area yet? You can't activate any of the portals until you find her there first.
im trying to get their now but the Monarch is not showing up in the Pleasure Pastures

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
im trying to get their now but the Monarch is not showing up in the Pleasure Pastures
You might want to check the dragon fields, there is another area to the left of the spawning area where Monarch can spawn. It may be that if you unlock the dragon area first, she spawns there instead of in Pleasure Pastures.

As Squark mentioned, she might also be taking a turn as the Daily Toy, in town. Wait a day and check for her again.

K-DOWG

Jun 14, 2021
I just wanted to leave a cheat code correction for OP on version 0.755.2A of the game.

win surprise sex

is now

win wild sex

If this has been posted before please disregard it. I just thought I'd share for those who came across the previous code not working on this version of the game.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I just wanted to leave a cheat code correction for OP on version 0.755.2A of the game.

win surprise sex

is now

win wild sex

If this has been posted before please disregard it. I just thought I'd share for those who came across the previous code not working on this version of the game.
While we are talking about cheat codes, if i remember correctly, the code for the creation mode (Aka, make your own color variants of the nephelyms) is 5vG6dbEWqEk9. which has to be entered in the main menu, NOT during gameplay.

in case somebody doesn't know what "creation mode" does, you can essentially create your own pre-sets for all the monsters in the game, like, make a vulpuss with black fur, glowing green eyes, and a glowing tattoo. or make one of those titans look like they are made out of volcanic stone and magma. even decide how their models look like when they got certain traits and even if that skin variant only appears if the nephelym in question is of a certain rarity for quick recognition.

for example, i gave most nephelym a golden color set that only appears when they have legendary rarity, so when i spot a completely yellow goblin or fox or whatever, i KNOW they are legendary.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
set vagrant = let this one walk around your farm.
Is it just one vagrant, or one vagrant per barn?
--------------------------------------------------------
Also, I'd still like it if consuming various neph juices were a thing, granting temporary buffs.
For example, Bovaur stuff would give you a temporary Fertile trait, Foxen juices would temporarily grant Charmer and so on.
If this were to happen, it shouldn't apply to blow jobs. Only milked products.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lisardlaser
Oct 25, 2019
Is it just one vagrant, or one vagrant per barn?
--------------------------------------------------------
Also, I'd still like it if consuming various neph juices were a thing, granting temporary buffs.
For example, Bovaur stuff would give you a temporary Fertile trait, Foxen juices would temporarily grant Charmer and so on.
If this were to happen, it shouldn't apply to blow jobs. Only milked products.
Just one vagrant per parn, sadly.

Reactions: lidinx

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
Just one vagrant per parn, sadly.
You sure about that? I was able to set two dragons to wander about. Or are you saying that the number vagrants we can have is the same number of barns and we could have all of our vagrants from one barn?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
You sure about that? I was able to set two dragons to wander about. Or are you saying that the number vagrants we can have is the same number of barns and we could have all of our vagrants from one barn?
You managed to set two dragons at the same time? I just tested it and when I set one dragon, the other dissapears.

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
You managed to set two dragons at the same time? I just tested it and when I set one dragon, the other dissapears.
Yup. I set six vagrants. one foxen, one vulwarg, one bovaur, two dragons, and one titan. Though I plan to add a demon or two when I get to them. having trouble getting a female akabeko. All twenty of the ones I've bred so far have been Futa.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Yup. I set six vagrants. one foxen, one vulwarg, one bovaur, two dragons, and one titan. Though I plan to add a demon or two when I get to them. having trouble getting a female akabeko. All twenty of the ones I've bred so far have been Futa.
But how those two dragons were? Like, where they different genders or one of them hominal and the other exotic? Cause whenever I set one, the other dissapears. At least in the latest version.

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
But how those two dragons were? Like, where they different genders or one of them hominal and the other exotic? Cause whenever I set one, the other dissapears. At least in the latest version.
Both dragons are hominal, and the same gender, though that's all they had in common. They were different presets that I made, and had different traits. If it helps, they are Futa (all of my vagrants I've set are Futa). I'd try to share a screen shot but they tend to wonder around different areas. One goes over by the elves and the other stays by the demons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Not in memu, but you could edit some files or use the console.
"Universal unreal engine 4 unlocker" , is a way to recreate the UE4 console and have access to any common commands an Unreal game would have (for some reason not always works so you would need to close the game and try again until it says that in game console is available). This are some of the graphic command settings you find in game menus, to turn off bloom, motion blur, among other things, some of the commands/values I use in this game are:

Thanks for the info, I'll try it out ^-^

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
* Exposed more sex scenes to roamers and vagrants
that wording confuses me a tad, did they add more animations for the nephelym that are walking around the area. or did they expose extra animations somewhere?

in either case, happy to the dev recovers. from what i've seen, making games is taxing.

Reactions: Darkwolves603
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes