Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 1705246

This is how mine looks, and it doesn't work :( I don't know why, but the OBF doesn't have the .exe - I added it manually, did nothing, redownloaded, did nothing. Not sure what I did wrong
Looks like you're hiding file extensions and "imma.degenerate.txt" doesn't work.
This is precisely the case. Your imma.degenerate is actually a text file, as the file type and icon should be telling you.
To fix this, you'll need to show file extensions. I'm going to guess you're on Win 10.
File Explorer -> View -> put a check in the File Extensions box.
Now just delete the .txt extension that should show up in your degenerate file. Windows will probably ask for confirmation at this point, so Confirm it. This will fix your error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sathrine

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Am i still forced to do stuff (Tentacles, Herms, etc.) i don't like to progress the game normally? Or am i still forced to get insulted in order to truly avoid it so i can progress?

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
v0.755.3a
* Exposed more sex scenes to roamers and vagrants
* Fixed: Surabhi does not yield semen during harvesting
Real talk though, what scenes? My nephelym are all acting the same as in 0.755.2. Did I do something wrong? I tried making new saves for good measure, no change.

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
This is precisely the case. Your imma.degenerate is actually a text file, as the file type and icon should be telling you.
To fix this, you'll need to show file extensions. I'm going to guess you're on Win 10.
File Explorer -> View -> put a check in the File Extensions box.
Now just delete the .txt extension that should show up in your degenerate file. Windows will probably ask for confirmation at this point, so Confirm it. This will fix your error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It works now, thank you both! I had no idea that was a thing ♥

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys, how can I activate the portals?

for a game that's all about fucking and breeding, I'VE NO CLUE TO HOW TO ACTIVATE THE VAGINA LOOKING PORTAL! feels bad man :( HALP!

1.jpg

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Am i still forced to do stuff (Tentacles, Herms, etc.) i don't like to progress the game normally? Or am i still forced to get insulted in order to truly avoid it so i can progress?
You don't need to do anything with tentacles. If doing stuff with herms is a no-go area for you, you can just disable them.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
You can only unlock the portals once you've made your way through most of the cockblock gates and opened up the desert area.

It's a pain in the arse but you won't be activating these for a while. Just keep progressing. You'll eventually find out how.

thanks guys, guess i'm gonna use cheat engine to speed up the game, running around like this is kinda crazy lol

Reactions: Darkwolves603

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Save for tentacles, any fetish you don't like can be disabled in the gameplay settings of the options. As for the tentacles, you can only switch them off or on from inside the game world by reaching and talking to Sloth. You find her underground past a jumping section over lava between where you find bats and demons.

Reactions: Darkwolves603

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I haven't played this in a hot minute, how much lactation content is in it now?
I recall the big titted cow girls (niiiiiiiiice) but last I played there wasn't much visual with the lactation.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I haven't played this in a hot minute, how much lactation content is in it now?
I recall the big titted cow girls (niiiiiiiiice) but last I played there wasn't much visual with the lactation.
Unless there was something different in the really old versions of this game, I don't think it has really changed any.

You can milk your captured nephelym or have Fern/Blossom do it and you can go to the cowgirl in town and drink straight from her boobs, but that's about it.

Reactions: libertypics

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi how can i complete quests in this game when i try fullfill request m,y list is empty how i can bring them
Make sure you have at least one that meets all the requirements of the quest, then go to the quest board and click fulfil. It'll bring up a list of possible candidates. It MUST be the right race, level and gender with the right trait.
Once you select it from the board, it'll vanish from your farm and you'll be told that the NPC wants to talk to you.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone figured out how to save edit breedertraits?

Radiant Save Editor doesn't work anymore and hex editing doesn't work for me either.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes