STet

Apr 17, 2020

Release Notes: 0.755.3
While I recover, my goal is to release small builds as I can.

* Exposed more sex scenes to roamers and vagrants
* Fixed: Surabhi does not yield semen during harvesting

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
I'm not seeing any change between this version and 7552, no new poses anywhere. Feel like I just wasted 4GB and time spent testing.

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Glad DH is back in the game, very fucking glad. Would've been sad to lose BotN, don't get it twisted - it's the game that got me into the scene to such a degree that I would spend hours creating presets purely for the love of the game.

Losing DH however, would have been a huge blow to the scene given his immense talents. Still unreal that this is a one man band pumping out a work of this caliber, with real fucking updates to boot and not some half assed Cloud Meadow "bug fix" shit. DH, YOU ARE THE MAN HOMIE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US!

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
Patch? No.
Unlock file? Yes: make a file in the folder with the .exe file and name it imma.degenerate.

This doesn't work for me? That or I have it in the wrong folder, I put it in the folder with the game launcher, couldn't find any other file with a .exe

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This doesn't work for me? That or I have it in the wrong folder, I put it in the folder with the game launcher, couldn't find any other file with a .exe
It should look like this:
set.png
Note that it says it's a file of the type degenerate, not text.

Sep 1, 2019
wouldn't mind a lamia or centaur race at some point
If you look at the discord's FAQ you can see that he is never going to add creatures that aren't bipedal. It's actually just him being a lazy shit about it by only wanting the blessed to be special ones. Honestly when the game is finished modding is going to be added apparently, so maybe some talented people can finally fix the futa's not having balls, as well as adding male x male content.

Edit: I actually enjoy this update quite a bit. The vagrant system seems like a fun idea to breathe life into the ranch area of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: urta

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
If you look at the discord's FAQ you can see that he is never going to add creatures that aren't bipedal. It's actually just him being a lazy shit about it by only wanting the blessed to be special ones. Honestly when the game is finished modding is going to be added apparently, so maybe some talented people can finally fix the futa's not having balls, as well as adding male x male content.

Edit: I actually enjoy this update quite a bit. The vagrant system seems like a fun idea to breathe life into the ranch area of the game.
I'd hardly call it lazy, the work for adding non-bipedals is exponential. To quote a post I made a while ago on this subject:
We're unlikely to see that, because every new body type exponentially adds to the workload. Currently with a single-size player, that means blessed nephelym scenes only require a couple of animations, maximum. That number of animations will need to be done for every size the player can be. So to use Kybele as an example, she has two player animations (one for giving and one for receiving.) If the player has variable sizes corresponding to the wild nephelym, that jumps up to twelve animations, six each for giving and receiving. Doable, but not ideal and understandable to avoid.

On the other hand, adding custom body types creates an exponential workload. Every combination needs its own unique animation. Right now we have one body type with six sizes and eight animations, meaning that to fill out all combinations as Derelict has claimed he wants to do, we have 1 * 6 * 6 * 8 = 288 hand-tooled animations. For one body type and eight sex positions. If we add in a new body type like snakes, that means we have to account for the snakes having sex with each other, the bipeds having sex with each other, bipeds receiving from snakes, and snakes receiving from bipeds. That changes it to 4 * 6 * 6 * 8, or 1,152 handmade animations. Then we add spiders, which means we need to account for spider/spider, snake/snake, biped/biped, spider/snake, snake/spider, spider/biped, biped/spider, snake/biped, and biped/snake. The numbers are now 9 * 6 * 6 * 8, or 2,592 animations made by hand. For eight sex positions.

For good measure, let's add centaurs and slimes in. That makes for centaur/centaur, slime/slime, spider/spider, snake/snake, biped/biped, centaur/slime, slime/centaur, centaur/spider, spider/centaur, centaur/snake, snake/centaur, centaur/biped, biped/centaur, slime/spider, spider/slime, slime/snake, snake/slime, slime/biped, biped/slime, spider/snake, snake/spider, spider/biped, biped/spider, snake/biped, and biped/snake combinations that need to be handled. The math is now 25 * 6 * 6 * 8, for a grand total of 7,200 handmade animations. For eight sex positions.

babesz12

Jul 28, 2018
Hey guys can someone tell me where did the seraphim go i didn't play a for a while and have no clue where to go.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes