TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The sex animations this game has could honestly be generated by an algorithm - and still look better than what we have.
Even mentioning making 1000+ animations by hand shows the developer's programming inexperience.

And the only good handmade animations this game has is the milking stuff.
...no. You really do not want to see algorithmically generated sex animations. Actually, I can't speak for you, personally. But the average player certainly wouldn't. Better use of kinematics and inverse kinematics, absolutely. Use of motion-capture rather than hand-keyed animations, probably. But algorithmically created, from scratch? That's an entirely different ballpark, smack in the middle of the uncanny valley.

It's possible, yes. Not something really seen in production code. Oddballz might have used from scratch procedural animation, but not even Spore touched it. That approach is not something that would be wise to take with a game like this. And while appropriate use of kinematics in combination with skeleton-based mounting points would dramatically reduce the work necessary for creating animations, it doesn't change the fact that multiple races with their own skeletons creates an exponential workload. Instead, it just flattens the curve somewhat.

Edit: Actually, let's run through the math here. Let's assume that Derelict makes appropriate use of mounting points and inverse kinematics so that fine-tuning the animation is done properly on the fly rather than as part of a hand-keyed deal. Theoretically it would be possible to drop it down to three animations per sex scene, one for "similar size", one for "receiver is much bigger" and one for "receiver is much smaller." That would change the math to the following: [number of skeletons/body types, squared] * [number of sex scenes] * 3. So to go back to my prior estimations, for just one new body type it would be 4 * 8 * 3, or 96 handmade animations. Not bad, actually fewer animations than the game currently uses.

So let's jump back to the end of the list, just for good measure. Let's assume the game is now adding centaurs, slimes, spiders, and snakes, each with their own body type, skeleton, and animation needs. That ups the estimation to 25 * 8 * 3, or 600 hand-keyed animations. Honestly a vast improvement compared to how things stand with the current implementation, but still a truly ridiculous number of animations for a single developer to make. And again, this is exponential. The sequence, assuming 8 sex scenes with three dynamically adjusted sex animations, increases like so: 24, 96, 216, 384, 600, 864, 1176, 1536, 1944, 2400. So yes, significantly better than prior, but still an exponential curve.

Admittedly, having ten vastly different, unique body types would be a minor feat all its own. One the game is not actually that far off from accomplishing, because the blessed nephelym have another 9 significantly different body types in addition to the one used by breedable nephelym. (Fern phase 3, Neela/Apopha Fessi, Mirru, Romy (you theoretically could use lamia animations for mermaids, but...), Kybele/Dragon Matriarch, Mega Slime, Yasmine, Widow, and Sloth.)

Last edited:

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Save for tentacles, any fetish you don't like can be disabled in the gameplay settings of the options. As for the tentacles, you can only switch them off or on from inside the game world by reaching and talking to Sloth. You find her underground past a jumping section over lava between where you find bats and demons.
Yeah that turns it off visibly. But canonically and in text it still happens. That is what i meant by forced.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello!Can someone confirm that incest patch working on win 11?
Do not use the Incest Patch. It doesn't work at all on the newer versions.
Unlocking the incest nowadays is simplicity itself.

1: Make sure you can see file extensions (such as .exe).
2: Create a new text file in the same directory as OBF.exe.
3: Rename it imma.degenerate (this should have it as imma.degenerate.txt).
4: Remove the .txt extension.

This is all you need to do now. The key here is to make sure file extensions are visible.
On Win11 it can be easily done this way:

1: Windows Key + E
2: View -> Show
3: Select File Name Extensions

Now enjoy the inbreeding.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
I don't know what you're talking about. This game has precious scant amounts of story canon and very little by way of text.
Well then. Open your eyes. Disable that futa/herm/dickgirl stuff thing in the options. Go to the door. Follow the "questline" and read the text. In there you can read that even with futa/herm/etc. stuff disabled, the text still appears the same. Same with the "dragonqueen" thing.

Maybe then you realize what i am talking about.

Reactions: Darkwolves603

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
Hello!Can someone confirm that incest patch working on win 11?
for those that cant figure out how to create the incest patch.

you can do it with running a .bat file

i included drives C: to G: in the search to suit most who dont know how to edit ... but when drive C is included. get some coffee while its running , or go shopping .... anyways feel free to remove 'drive sections that are not needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
Do not use the Incest Patch. It doesn't work at all on the newer versions.
Unlocking the incest nowadays is simplicity itself.

1: Make sure you can see file extensions (such as .exe).
2: Create a new text file in the same directory as OBF.exe.
3: Rename it imma.degenerate (this should have it as imma.degenerate.txt).
4: Remove the .txt extension.

This is all you need to do now. The key here is to make sure file extensions are visible.
On Win11 it can be easily done this way:

1: Windows Key + E
2: View -> Show
3: Select File Name Extensions

Now enjoy the inbreeding.

Man you the best, thank you (y):D

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
just use the built in cheats, you can input them in the textbox in the settings menu
i don't want to force open all the gates, i don't want the game to break, I've a bad history with breaking perfectly working games :D but thanks for the suggestion

BTw, do you know how to reach the elves? I can't find the game I'm supposed to fix, I already gave the orc chieftain a female hybrid, but can't find the game to the elves :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i don't want to force open all the gates, i don't want the game to break, I've a bad history with breaking perfectly working games :D but thanks for the suggestion

BTw, do you know how to reach the elves? I can't find the game I'm supposed to fix, I already gave the orc chieftain a female hybrid, but can't find the game to the elves :/
You have to go in a roundabout route. Go through the gate that gets you to the cove area and go right to the end of the path straight ahead. You'll find a massively fatassed lamia stuck there. Do her quest.
Once you've done that, she'll be moved outside and you get the keystone that was just behind her earlier.
Keep going and do an honestly easy series of jumps. Go down and around the right, past the Harpies and open that gate.
You'll also come across Gobbos before you get to the Elves. A fair distance from the entrance to the Esoteric Glade, you find the wooden wall separating the Elves from the Orcs. There's a lever just in there right at the section of wall that opens. Throw the switch and that'll do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: elmicho

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
You have to go in a roundabout route. Go through the gate that gets you to the cove area and go right to the end of the path straight ahead. You'll find a massively fatassed lamia stuck there. Do her quest.
Once you've done that, she'll be moved outside and you get the keystone that was just behind her earlier.
Keep going and do an honestly easy series of jumps. Go down and around the right, past the Harpies and open that gate.
You'll also come across Gobbos before you get to the Elves. A fair distance from the entrance to the Esoteric Glade, you find the wooden wall separating the Elves from the Orcs. There's a lever just in there right at the section of wall that opens. Throw the switch and that'll do it.

thanks mate!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020

You dont actually "break" anything, the cheat just allows you to skip the progression restrictions. Tho for some reason most of the characters would act like if you first saw them before opening the gates they "keep" when you talk to them; but their gates would always remain open.

Im saying it because some of the tasks they ask you to fullfill might take a freaking long while to be able to fullfill depending on your gameplay so, definetly up to you how you want to play ^^'.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020

Funny enough the elves spawn right on the other side of the wall to where the Orc Chieftain is XD

Btw, in that same area, but on the waterfall pool part of it you'll find the slimes.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
Funny enough the elves spawn right on the other side of the wall to where the Orc Chieftain is XD

Btw, in that same area, but on the waterfall pool part of it you'll find the slimes.

yeah, someone told me how to get there, was kinda annoying how it have to take such a long way :D

but thanks mate!

• Hey there
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
Error in the OP regarding Cheats.

Max Trait Level doesn't work, having been replaced by World Level. If you want to grind it, it's upgraded by releasing Nephelym you've bred instead of selling them to the Emissary. After releasing a certain number, the World Level for that type increases the availability, rank, & number of traits a random Wild Neph can have.

New cheat code is: World Levels n where n=0 to 5. World Levels 0 reverts everything to the starting default, World Levels 5 is maxed out.

I haven't tested if Win Wild Sex is still broken with a never-ending blowjob. You neither win nor lose, but are stuck in a terminal loop.

OP also could use a link to the game's Wiki:

Last edited:

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Hello guys a pair of questions, is there a way to get rid of lesbian sex in this game? And is there a tan option or tattoos somewhere in character editor or mods?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes