Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
From memory, Nympho appears frequently in elves, foxen, and the bunnies. The bunny is a good one for this because there are limited crossbreeds (none in Steam version, probably few in recent updates)
As of March 12th this year, still no bunny hybrids.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
I did not level up the world, didn't realize that was required. Spent about 20 game days trying to get the nympho trait. I was ascending them instead of releasing them.

What is the cheat code for that ?, not really feeling like redoing all that grind.

Thanks !

No problem, I didn't know that part myself, I was like WTH is world level 0, and how do I level it and then saw people talking about it here :LOL:

There is no cheat code to get EXP in any way in the game, I used Cheat Engine.

In the screenshots attached I'm highlighting the parts you need to focus on if you choose to use Cheat Engine, the Engine itself has a tutorial on how to use it, it's very simple and straightforward, I recommend if you use Cheat Engine, follow the tutorial at least the until step 6 or 7 then you can use it on your own.

I'm using Cheat Engine 7.3, I think it's the latest version, there might be a newer version tho, just download it from the Cheat Engine website, not from any other place.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone give me a sense of how complete this is?
I haven't played since the gates came into being, to tell the truth I didn't explore too far on that version either, it seemed like too much grind just to be hit with WIP flags over and over. (hell it felt like the content was reduced).

Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone give me a sense of how complete this is?
I haven't played since the gates came into being, to tell the truth I didn't explore too far on that version either, it seemed like too much grind just to be hit with WIP flags over and over. (hell it felt like the content was reduced).

Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel?
We don't know. Some games go beyond V1.00 before being considered "complete".

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No problem, I didn't know that part myself, I was like WTH is world level 0, and how do I level it and then saw people talking about it here :LOL:

There is no cheat code to get EXP in any way in the game, I used Cheat Engine.
Easier still is to use infinite lust and set an autoclicker on the Quick button in the breeding pen. Now just walk away for a a while.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
We don't know. Some games go beyond V1.00 before being considered "complete".
I understand we never really know what the Dev will do. I'm not asking for guarantees

What is your general sense as a player?
Does it still feel like it is a long way from finished or it is beginning to come together?

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
Easier still is to use infinite lust and set an autoclicker on the Quick button in the breeding pen. Now just walk away for a a while.
i would say the amount of times your need to click to get a level 50 character is longer with an auto clicker than with cheat engine!

but I would never know since i already have my whole team above level 50 so i'm not looking to level them any more tbh :ROFLMAO:

however, I do have a question, does the game have a story to follow? so far I didn't find any of the sort, am I missing something?

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
however, I do have a question, does the game have a story to follow? so far I didn't find any of the sort, am I missing something?
Other than what little lore you learn from the NPCS and the current level of progression with the gates, there is no story to speak of.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i would say the amount of times your need to click to get a level 50 character is longer with an auto clicker than with cheat engine!

but I would never know since i already have my whole team above level 50 so i'm not looking to level them any more tbh :ROFLMAO:
Autoclickers are easy. Plus, CE can bork sometimes.

yoda12345

Nov 29, 2019
Just a quick question if anyone has knowledge of this: anyone have any kind of a clue how to edit save files to add perks in? I've done some investigating and even using hex editors the save files are practically indecipherable. Just asking if anyone has figured this out / has a program that works etc. Thanks!

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Don't even need an autoclicker, get pregnant once and have a Vulpine specifically for levelling you with the "Loving" trait from the beginning with infinite lust on. Use him every time you feel you're not levelling your minions fast enough. Almost too easy when you do that.

As for gameplay and feel, whether it's complete, it seems to me that the spine of the game is there, and it's quite playable, with few bugs. But the world feels lonely, it needs more content that feels like an interaction with a person, not just wild nephs and occasionally talking to Cassie or one of the others who populate the ghost town up the hill.

I think once it actually feels fully like a game game, it may look somewhat different from now. The simplicity caused by the barrenness could give way to new players feeling overwhelmed by complexity. Note that there's evidence that there will be more interactions later, like the stocks overlooking the cliffs that would put your arse pointing toward the (empty) market square if you were put in them.

Reactions: Ruffuss and Stil996

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Just a quick question if anyone has knowledge of this: anyone have any kind of a clue how to edit save files to add perks in? I've done some investigating and even using hex editors the save files are practically indecipherable. Just asking if anyone has figured this out / has a program that works etc. Thanks!
Although I have tried, I have not succeeded. I just wanted to say to be careful. I copied and pasted trait data directly from a Neph to my player's empty field and ended up corrupting my save. Luckily I've always been a save early save often type since before Fallout 3 (or 1 for that matter), so it wasn't a big deal.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
I haven't played this in ages, and I remember one of the reasons I stopped was because the mouse is upside-down for me, does anyone know if there's a setting that's not included in the interface that allows for reverse vertical mouse, these days?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It seems the old way of Hex Editing doesn't work any more; neither does any sort of tool currently.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does this still has like 1 sex scene per race?, it was lame AF to see you could only have 1 pose per race.
All races now share the same sex animation sets. You can buy more from an NPC you meet about halfway through the game with the "Goddess Favour" currency that you get from the Emissary for trading in Nephs for "Ascension".
However, Colossi, which are naturally larger tend to use most things like Onaholes - at least during Wild Sex.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes