Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello guys a pair of questions, is there a way to get rid of lesbian sex in this game? And is there a tan option or tattoos somewhere in character editor or mods?
The only way I know of is to use the settings menu to disable Wild Sex. This seemed to stop anything autobanging anything else.
As far tanning, you should be able to use the Skin Colour options to darken the tone of the character's skin.

The only tattoos I know of in this game are Marks: Colour Options -> Body -> Decor.

Last edited:

MalachiteEye

May 9, 2018
It may have came up in the previous 400 page worth of posts, but will there further options for interactions?
To actually choose from the positions learned from Pawsmaati. Additionally, to add maybe anal, masturbation/mutual masturbation etc. or to do the same little differences based on Nephelym body size.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Is there a way to increase draw distance so I can see more nephs in the distance?

Also, is there really only one vagrant per building to set? Why not at the very least one per gender, male/female/futa?

Last edited:

Zero Dracoro

Dec 25, 2019
Is there a way to increase draw distance so I can see more nephs in the distance?

Also, is there really only one vagrant per building to set? Why not at the very least one per gender, male/female/futa?
quite certain and imagine 3 vagrant running around from each building, I'd say that should answer the why just one. (if not, basically the ranch would be quite crowded all the time)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
quite certain and imagine 3 vagrant running around from each building, I'd say that should answer the why just one. (if not, basically the ranch would be quite crowded all the time)
Yeah, I want it to be crowded. Have some life there instead of occasionally bumping into someone.

It doesn't hurt to have the option for those that want it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, I want it to be crowded. Have some life there instead of occasionally bumping into someone.

It doesn't hurt to have the option for those that want it.
I have one vulwarg, one dragon, one bunny, one tiny titan and one goblin running around. It's already a bit too crowded.
Also, have you noticed that the game chonks a bit when loading nephs in their respective areas?
Now imagine the chonkiness if we were to get more vagrants per barn. No thanks, I don't want to play this game at 10FPS.

What's weird is that doing smex things with your vagrants doesn't increase their excitement or XP at all. Outside of the breeding pen, I mean.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Is incest reenabled in recent builds? I don't actually care about it, I just don't like pearl clutchers getting their way.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
lso, have you noticed that the game chonks a bit when loading nephs in their respective areas?
naw, my computer is fine.

Mostly, I want to be able to have all different ones out. Like, having orcs AND goblins AND elves. harpies AND bats. Furry type ANd human type.

It's too limiting right now

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is incest reenabled in recent builds? I don't actually care about it, I just don't like pearl clutchers getting their way.
*sigh*
No, it's still disabled by default and will be unless DH is willing to drop piles of patreon money just to move it entirely to substar. Which I highly doubt he is.

Reactions: Darkwolves603

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
*sigh*
No, it's still disabled by default and will be unless DH is willing to drop piles of patreon money just to move it entirely to substar. Which I highly doubt he is.
Sorry it's an arduous question, I'm not in the know. All I know is that he's been having trouble with mental stuff lately. I wouldn't be surprised if having his creative vision cloistered had something to do with that.
But clearly this topic has been done to death (I did read up, but the last mention of it I could find was right after it was de-implemented).

jed999

May 26, 2021
Captured 240+ dragons and over 180 Nekos, I have not seen a single one with the Nymphomaniac trait.
Since that is needed to get the next gate open, looks like a quick ending on this game.

I used cheats to get money and the barns, forcing all the gates open defeats the purpose.

Oct 25, 2019
I'm still waiting for update, which brings us barn capacity upgrade. I'm just f.cking tired of sorting out the best nephs and throwing out the weak ones. Every damn time, when i'm doing this, it looks something like this:
1647952848186.png

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
Captured 240+ dragons and over 180 Nekos, I have not seen a single one with the Nymphomaniac trait.
Since that is needed to get the next gate open, looks like a quick ending on this game.

I used cheats to get money and the barns, forcing all the gates open defeats the purpose.
Did you level up the worlds themselves?
Each species has their own world level, you've to capture decent number of each species, breed them to level up, then release them to the wild to gain world EXP, do that until wild Nephelyms would start showing up with rare, unique, and legendary stats. Those would have all the exotic traits that you would want including the Nymphomaniac trait that you seek.

It was too much of a grind for me so i used cheat engine to power-level all species that i captured while breeding them, then released them to the wild and level each world to the max which is level 5! Now all wild Nephelyms range between rare, unique and legendary with multiple traits, I find a lot of Nymphomaniacs among the Nekos!

So you either didn't level up the world, or something is messed up with your game, cause I never had a problem with finding any trait I want to do a quest.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2019
Did level up the worlds themselves?
Each species has their own world level, you've to capture decent number of each species, breed them to level up, then release them to the wild to gain world EXP, do that until wild Nephelyms would start showing up with rare, unique, and legendary stats. Those would have all the exotic traits that you would want including the Nymphomaniac trait that you seek.

It was too much of a grind for me so i used cheat engine to power-level all species that i captured while breeding them, then released them to the wild and level each world to the max which is level 5! Now all wild Nephelyms range between rare, unique and legendary with multiple traits, I find a lot of Nymphomaniacs among the Nekos!

So you either didn't level up the world, or you something is messed up with your game, cause I never had a problem with finding any trait I want to do a quest.
Agreed. With dragons on the level 3 already i found alot of dragons with Nympho I/II trait.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Did level up the worlds themselves?

So you either didn't level up the world, or something is messed up with your game, cause I never had a problem with finding any trait I want to do a quest.
I did not level up the world, didn't realize that was required. Spent about 20 game days trying to get the nympho trait. I was ascending them instead of releasing them.

What is the cheat code for that ?, not really feeling like redoing all that grind.

Thanks !

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Agreed. With dragons on the level 3 already i found alot of dragons with Nympho I/II trait.
Sometimes I have awful luck with RNG.
I got tired of trying to spawn a Nymph dragon and eventually just bred a Nymph Elf with a dragon instead.

Darkanna, I apologise for the tone of my previous post. And although you said you don't actually care about the incest stuff it's very easy to reactivate.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022

From memory, Nympho appears frequently in elves, foxen, and the bunnies. The bunny is a good one for this because there are limited crossbreeds (none in Steam version, probably few in recent updates) and that means the offspring are much more likely to be the species you're after. Bats seem to have nympho a bit more often too.

I'm not a fan of blasting the gates with the cheat either. Even though I've played through the game and unlocked everything before, after money and orgasium cheating (why let yourself be poor in a game if you're also poor irl?), it's the only thing resembling an objective (other than my own objectives) left.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes