STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.755
While working on recovery and moving, I have managed to make another build. It's been a difficult few months to say the least. Now that I have finished moving, I will continue trying to release builds as I can.
New in this build are vagrants, roamers for the ranch essentially. One can be set per barn. They can be interacted with in much the same way as wild roamers, but they won't surprise you.

* Added: Vagrant system
* Tweaked: Tasks will now accept any trait rank
* Fixed: Graphical bugs around the town fountain
* Upgrade engine version to latest hotfix

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Release Notes: 0.755
While working on recovery and moving, I have managed to make another build. It's been a difficult few months to say the least. Now that I have finished moving, I will continue trying to release builds as I can.
New in this build are vagrants, roamers for the ranch essentially. One can be set per barn. They can be interacted with in much the same way as wild roamers, but they won't surprise you.

YESS! Finally BotN is back! And the new system looks quite promising. Specially if you play as a female for various reasons.

Im still getting used to the whole stats system thingy but so far the recent updates brought quite some nice interaction options. ^^

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I can't wait to try that out. Hope someone is kind enough to share it :sneaky:

Im really curious about how it feels to have your own nephs roaming around and doing things with them ^^

Reactions: LonelyWanderer

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Is there a way to change specific graphic preferences? The fur looks very cool on Foxen, Vulwarg
I want to put it on medium or high, it looks like skin on low xd

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Nice! Was worried he gave up on making the game like some others did. This game really needs to be finished

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Release Notes: 0.755.1
DH released 0.755.1, only was added to the description of changes:
Hotfix
* Fixed: Vagrant issues
* Fixed: Desire preference assignment
I wonder if someone could share that version with us. My hype to try it out is skyrocketing XD

STet

Apr 17, 2020

Release Notes: 0.755.2

Hotfix

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Is it just me or pregnancies are much harder to achieve in the new OBF versions that back when it was named Radiant?

Btw love LOVE the new roamers system. Having some of your fave nephs walking around in the barn feels so damn adorable and lovely in ways I couldnt imagine I could feel in this game. Tho it is weird to see them walking on places like the tunnel under the platform of the Seraphim/Harpy Barns XD

p3838

Apr 22, 2020
BOTN Early 0.755.2

Release Notes: 0.755.2

Hotfix
any alternative to mega?

Oct 25, 2019
It seems only for me, or in the new version walking/running animation of wild nephelyms become "slower"? It didn't affect obtained nephs, who walk around ranch, just wild nephelyms. IDK if this a bug, but it's noticeable.
UPD: i also found that in suprise sex animation added dynamical speed, like it starting slow, then speeding up until orgasm.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes