RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Is there anything to do except breeding??
Fucking, lmao

And capturing other species to breed them and unlock special Hybrids

If youre not using cheats, maybe following the progression gates system.

In the latest updates there is a bigger focus on get special nephs with specific level of stats so maybe there's more, but it felt a bit too grindy for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Fucking, lmao

And capturing other species to breed them and unlock special Hybrids

If youre not using cheats, maybe following the progression gates system.

In the latest updates there is a bigger focus on get special nephs with specific level of stats so maybe there's more, but it felt a bit too grindy for me.
Hmm interesting
Well I thought some kind of story or something

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Hmm interesting
Well I thought some kind of story or something
There's really only a story to the extent that there's a "Story" as to where you are and why you are doing what you're doing. Just the back story really. There's no continual unlocking of more chapters to the story.

RubyZeronyka basically summed the whole thing up accurately.

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Melanogaster

Aug 3, 2020
Is it possible to mod stuff? What about save editing? Like for example can I change the species of a monster in the save file?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is it possible to mod stuff? What about save editing? Like for example can I change the species of a monster in the save file?
Possible, yes. Reasonable? No, not at all. An unreal game that wasn't designed to be modded is about the same degree of moddable as your standard AAA game, with the benefit of a (somewhat) better known binary file format.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
There used to be a save game editor for/called Radient but it not longer works.

You can use a hex editor but its to much of a pain.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
anyone got a complete save file? my save file got corrupted after updating sadge.
Yep, that's what happens after every new version, the previous version saves aren't compatible with the next. It's why peple have had to use the saveditonline.com save editor (you only get 2 free edits, unless you get the premium patreon stuff)

You also have to know which value to change as well and what value it is for the next version.

Melanogaster

Aug 3, 2020

Possible, yes. Reasonable? No, not at all. An unreal game that wasn't designed to be modded is about the same degree of moddable as your standard AAA game, with the benefit of a (somewhat) better known binary file format.
Most unfortunate. Was curious what would happen if you modify the species of some of my monsters to "human breeder" species.

Reactions: JeffRakmos

STet

Apr 17, 2020

The latest version of the save editor from the same developer that I posted earlier. I didn't test it on v0.754.3 because I lost interest in the game.

P.S. Instructions in Russian, Google to help ;)

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
There's really only a story to the extent that there's a "Story" as to where you are and why you are doing what you're doing. Just the back story really. There's no continual unlocking of more chapters to the story.

RubyZeronyka basically summed the whole thing up accurately.
XD, I mean I summed it up a bit too much tho, there's a lot more when you unfold that thing I said, since some of those tasks can take quiiiiiiiiiiiiite a long time to fullfill in some cases. But since there's sandboxy cheats, the amount of time and effort it takes you can be extremely relative to you and your gameplay.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Derelict said that he had plans for the game to have mod support. But that was meant to be the first beta version and well. He was still on Alpha before that literal mental breakdown shit hit him hard and forced to freeze things.

I really hope he recovers soon tho. But in the meantime it could be an opportunity for mods to come out since no new version would be released. Tho I do agree with what you guys said. Modding Unreal Engine games can be a pain. Tho usually is quite worth it XD

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
XD, I mean I summed it up a bit too much tho, there's a lot more when you unfold that thing I said, since some of those tasks can take quiiiiiiiiiiiiite a long time to fullfill in some cases. But since there's sandboxy cheats, the amount of time and effort it takes you can be extremely relative to you and your gameplay.
I agree. I wasn't suggesting that it was a 5 minute playthrough type game, just that there are few elements to it and not much story.

I did two plays as far as I could get, which was that I cannot navigate jumping around past the spider to get to the next stage. That's my big complaint. I literally have no ability to make those precision jumps just the right way. That's what made me stop playing. I had to go through a second time because saves aren't compatible, in the hopes that maybe that part wasn't impossible anymore, but alas, it was, so I've quit on this game altogether as I feel trolled by the element of impossibility of the game.

The amount I could do up to that point was definitely a long play through to achieve. Especially the one mission in which I needed one species for what I think was the hornball trait, and a different species that was to be the one with that trait. It took like 50 or more rounds of breeding to successfully produce an offspring which both had the trait and was the right species, and not the species that had the trait originally.

Anyway, I'm out on this game because of the inability to get past the spider, so unless that ever changes, I'm not sure I have any interest in it beyond maybe loading up an existing save just to watch fox girls run around and jump the PC if that feels like something I want to do. IDK.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I agree. I wasn't suggesting that it was a 5 minute playthrough type game, just that there are few elements to it and not much story.

I did two plays as far as I could get, which was that I cannot navigate jumping around past the spider to get to the next stage. That's my big complaint. I literally have no ability to make those precision jumps just the right way. That's what made me stop playing. I had to go through a second time because saves aren't compatible, in the hopes that maybe that part wasn't impossible anymore, but alas, it was, so I've quit on this game altogether as I feel trolled by the element of impossibility of the game.

The amount I could do up to that point was definitely a long play through to achieve. Especially the one mission in which I needed one species for what I think was the hornball trait, and a different species that was to be the one with that trait. It took like 50 or more rounds of breeding to successfully produce an offspring which both had the trait and was the right species, and not the species that had the trait originally.

Anyway, I'm out on this game because of the inability to get past the spider, so unless that ever changes, I'm not sure I have any interest in it beyond maybe loading up an existing save just to watch fox girls run around and jump the PC if that feels like something I want to do. IDK.
I'm no platforming expert but I found those jumps actually sort of easy. If you want, I'll get you through and fix the gate to the Elf lands. Then you can bypass the spider lair and use the gate in the Orc area. The main issue I had was occasionally being sideswiped into the webs by a tentacle.

I now have a Titan-sized Gobbo and a Gobbo-sized Titan.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
theres a npc in the little hub area between the crag and gobbo area that if u interact with them u can toggle the tendrils on the map it should be past a little platforming in that lava pool hub area

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes