May 25, 2017
after i saved them most of fucking wild creatures spawn with my custom preset!!! What a fucking joke!
If you go into the part of the customization where you can set the rarity of your preset, you can turn all of the rarities off to where nothing, in theory, should spawn with that preset. You just have to mess with the settings.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just want to skip the tedium of hunting for monster girls for my barns. I played this game a while ago and am no longer in the mood to rebuild my... herd?
So basically you want a save file with all barns built and chock full of monstergirls.
I have too much going on to powergame my save to such a point (nor would I want to; it'd kill the fun I have) at this time but perhaps someone else can help you out.

I feel that Blossom is not really a great reward for helping Fern grow. That's what all the money she gives you was for, right?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I can remember in earlier versions that there was futa on male (breeder) during wild/surprise sex. Now it doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
Is there a way to change this back?
Asking for a friend.

P.S. I have no friends.
I remember what you are referring to, it wasn't a feature. It was a bug.
I can't remember the version that had it, but the Dev came out with a hotfix within a few days of that release which removed that 'feature'.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
So basically you want a save file with all barns built and chock full of monstergirls.
I have too much going on to powergame my save to such a point (nor would I want to; it'd kill the fun I have) at this time but perhaps someone else can help you out.

I feel that Blossom is not really a great reward for helping Fern grow. That's what all the money she gives you was for, right?
It doesn't have to be 100%, any level of progress beyond where I am right now (at the start) would be nice. I'm not picky. If anyone has a save for this latest version with any level of progress, and is willing to share, I'd appreciate it. Doesn't have to be huge progress.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It doesn't have to be 100%, any level of progress beyond where I am right now (at the start) would be nice. I'm not picky. If anyone has a save for this latest version with any level of progress, and is willing to share, I'd appreciate it. Doesn't have to be huge progress.
Literally any progress?
Here's a Lv83 Female Breeder that I spent time on making.
The following barns are built: Foxen (lv5), Vulwarg (lv4), Bovaur (lv2), Risu (lv1), Thriae (lv1) and Mutt Hut (lv1).
A couple of things, though. All my nephs are Futas. And I was theming with giving them all names begin with either the first letter of their race or variant.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Oh, I was hoping cute females, not futas, but I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Well, the breeder is female so there's that :)

I think when I last played I had a bunch of cute, relatively human nekos, and I forget what else. But that was a long time ago. I'm most interested in the more vanilla stuff, I noticed the models go quite a bit into furry kinks and maybe even bestiality. To each their own i guess

anyway, thanks again!

EDIT: OK, I've tried it out. Do all the scenes only have one position? For some reason I think I remembered you could switched between positions before.

Last edited:

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
What does the trait " Desire " do? Description says that it gives more "preferences". So, my question is - PREFERENCES OF/FOR WHAT?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Preferences for specific body types, sizes, races and variants.

OtakuGamer11, you still can. But you have to progress into the areas with the Nekos to find a Blessed Neph that will trade you new positions for "Goddess' Favour" - the stars currency.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
OtakuGamer11, you still can. But you have to progress into the areas with the Nekos to find a Blessed Neph that will trade you new positions for "Goddess' Favour" - the stars currency.
Hmm, I don't remember it being so difficult when I last played it. I'll faff about see what I achieve. Thanks for the info! Who knows, maybe someone with a more advanced save will show up, or maybe I'll end up playing the game more myself.

Moosemeupscotty

Nov 23, 2021
You don't even need one as you can make it yourself.
Make a blank text document in the game folder and make sure you can see file extensions.
Name the text file you just created imma.degenerate and delete the .txt extension. Okay it when the confirm box comes up.
That's all. The game engine checks for the presence of the file on loading. You don't need to do anything else.
This worked!

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hmm, I don't remember it being so difficult when I last played it. I'll faff about see what I achieve. Thanks for the info! Who knows, maybe someone with a more advanced save will show up, or maybe I'll end up playing the game more myself.
Here is another save for you to look at,if you want, the breeder is level 58 with S and A rank stats, she is a Futa though.

The save should have all barns unlocked, all the areas should be unlocked, all the portals should be activated, and it should have all of the sex positions. A fair amount of the races are at WL 5, but not all of them. The barns have a mix of everything, mostly futa, but there are a few females and a few males as well.

PS: A few of the captured nephelym, MIGHT be a bit offensive.
Most of them are named for a particular trait I was looking for, or for their look or size. I was not very kind with some of the captured nephelym with the chubby trait, probably due to getting a large group of them at once, while hunting for other traits or features, and getting frustrated with seeing so many at once.

Last edited:

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Here is another save for you to look at,if you want, the breeder is level 58 with S and A rank stats, she is a Futa though.

The save should have all barns unlocked, all the areas should be unlocked, all the portals should be activated, and it should have all of the sex positions. A fair amount of the races are at WL 5, but not all of them. The barns have a mix of everything, mostly futa, but there are a few females and a few males as well.

PS: A few of the captured nephelym, MIGHT be a bit offensive.
Most of them are named for a particular trait I was looking for, or for their look or size. I was not very kind with some of the captured nephelym with the chubby trait, probably due to getting a large group of them at once, while hunting for other traits or features, and getting frustrated with seeing so many at once.
Thanks! I'll give it a look

Dec 17, 2017
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 197]
Ran out of memory allocating 221081600 bytes with alignment 0

Crash in runnable thread IoDispatcher
hello i get this error copied inmy clipboard each time the game starts at startup
i hacent been able to play the game at all
the game using task manager takes up 2000 mb of RAM
then 3000 then stops responding and goees to 6000
then it dissapears
any help ?
thanks

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 197]
Ran out of memory allocating 221081600 bytes with alignment 0

Crash in runnable thread IoDispatcher
hello i get this error copied inmy clipboard each time the game starts at startup
i hacent been able to play the game at all
the game using task manager takes up 2000 mb of RAM
then 3000 then stops responding and goees to 6000
then it dissapears
any help ?
thanks
How much RAM do you have ? It does seem like you're running out of it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes