Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Usually depends what the subject is that determines whether i suggest or make a request.
Another note when i ask something like that i'm not asking the community, i'm asking the person making the game.

End of the day can't make everyone happy, doesn't mean you can't state your preference.
They get hostile because you dare to make a point, then oh well i am still going to make my point.

Yeah i like stirring the hornets nest, makes it easy to tell who can have a civilized discussion and whos a snow flake that's easily offended and results to name calling when they don't like you're opinion.
What really set's them off is when you don't give them the reaction they want.

I don't generally care if i upset someone by what i have said because words hold no power unless you let them, not that i'm a dick about it.
Ask my opinion on something i'll give a honest answer, don't like the answer then don't ask honest.

If the dev say's No worst case scenario you'll just have to do some digging.
Last i knew SaveEdit worked on this games save file.
I'm not very familiar with cheatengine though but i'm sure i could figure out a way.
But stated in my last comment, imma lazy sack. If i want it that badly i will learn to do it myself though.
It was mostly Zobo and another discord moderator that came off as overly sarcastic and/ or passive aggressive/ hostile to me, but that was because I was unknowingly doing something really stupid. The few times I've spoken to DH he's been helpful. Though this was before his break to get his life problems situated. Don't know if he's changed recently. He works on everything in this game by himself so if anything he's probably annoyed by questions he's been asked several times already. Not to say you did anything, but new/ returning players might ask him stuff that he's already rejected several times and it annoys him.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
Updated my Cheat Engine Script, tested with 0.7554A and 0.7561A.
It should work with other versions too, because I changed the script doing memory scans to find patch positions.

What the Script can do:
1. rise the barn cap from 60 to 250
2. prevent offspring getting sterile
where exactly do you place this for it to work?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
It was mostly Zobo and another discord moderator that came off as overly sarcastic and/ or passive aggressive/ hostile to me, but that was because I was unknowingly doing something really stupid. The few times I've spoken to DH he's been helpful. Though this was before his break to get his life problems situated. Don't know if he's changed recently. He works on everything in this game by himself so if anything he's probably annoyed by questions he's been asked several times already. Not to say you did anything, but new/ returning players might ask him stuff that he's already rejected several times and it annoys him.
That's the perks of creating a game unfortunately.
You can answer a question a million times and you'll still get asked the same question.

If i recall correctly he does have a Q and A section but not everyone reads it.

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
where exactly do you place this for it to work?
You need to install Cheat Engine, it's free, opensource and easy to handle (if using scripts).
Here the Ads free Installer of the original Installer which will be downloaded in background:

Some more Info of the Script:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-756-1-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-8124098

And from another user how to use Cheat Engine:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-756-1-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-8246616

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah Zobo to me has always been a certified asshole who the best thing you do is keep blocked. Needlessly sarcastic, mocking you in ways that were completely excesive for a mod, even the guide he made is a pain to read since it follows the same toxic mentality. Sadly I noticed that the rest of the mods arent much better. Derelict is the best but not necesarily an easy to deal person. I dint forget his claim saying, quote, "anal is inferior in any way possible, dirty, overrated" and a bunch of adjectives that kept borderlining his disgust for it. And honestly it doesnt matter how dumb somethinf you ask might be. Nothing justify hostily in responses, specially if they come from a damn mod that us suposed to act respecful or quit that job so other does it appropriately.

Reactions: jsmith27x

Dakuraito0

Jan 13, 2021
Hello This game is amazing. And i would like to know if they were other games likes this if someone know thanks.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Hello This game is amazing. And i would like to know if they were other games likes this if someone know thanks.
Most games like this are unfinished messes or patreon cash scams. ie: breeding season(sadly unfinished because of asshole artist pulling all assets from the game) cloud meadow (artist from breeding season making this but takes years for little to no content and just milking patreon users) Aside from BotN, monster breeding games dont seem to have much luck surviving. Its gotten this far because its one person doing EVERYTHING so no chance of internal conflict and the game is regularly updated and gets new content.

Reactions: Dakuraito0

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.756.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the Editor Github says this:
To execute run 'python NephelymSaveEditor.py' but it doesn't say from where (such as command window or in game) and it rturns a Python was not found error even though I installed the required 3.7.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
hello, i have four questions:
1) what is this empathize thing it show during sex scenes?
2) if i have sex with a nephelym i have set as vagrant can they get pregnant, or i need to use the breeding yard?
3) how does set favourite work?
4) does anyone know the order in wich i have to open the various areas?

Reactions: srg91

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Okey soooo, I found all the Pawsmatti spots and boi some were tricky to find.

Obviously for starters not all areas have a spot for her since there isn't enough positions for that, yet. But I belive the dev would add them progresively.

One thing I noticed is that somehow all the positions have a certain symbolism connection to either the nephs that spawn on that area or the area itself. So here it goes:

- Doggy is obtained in Lustwoods, near where the Wargs usually spawn. This one is for free. I guess is cause Foxys and Wargs are the most "doggo" like nephs XD.

- Missionary you get it on Virgin Breaks, in the area where the Matriarch goes after awaken, same area where you find Monarch if you unlock that area first. I believe the symbolism have to be with the whole Virgin/Missionary religious stuff, or maybe Dere just read my mind and knows I love both Dragons and Missionary? No idea lmao. The cost of this and all the others are the same as it was before.

- Cowgirl is on Pleasure Pastes, in the area between where Monarch is found (If you unlock that area first) and where bunnies appear. Same price and obviously a pun for the whole Cow-Girly stuff.

- Butterfly is found in the Hivelands, after passing the Queen, in the end of the ravine there's a spot where she is. I guess you could say Pawsmatti wants you to get along with her bees and "butterflies".

- Lap Dance is in the Moaning Crag and sorry to tell but you'll need to parkour a bit to find it. Is on the end of the area, past the lava lake. Youll see some stones to parkour in a similar way on how they were for finding Sloth, luckily this parkouring is much easier to do that Sloth's but that's me. I believe this whole have to do with Lap Dance being a stripper kind of thing and that incentivates your inner lusty demons?

- Lifted is found on your way to the Climax Peak, in that massively empty area you need to cross between Virgin Breaks and where you find the Titans. I think its cause it's the typical massive sized neph sex position so it didn't surprised me. You do feel like a titan when you give it.... Or recieve it.

- Reverse Cowgirl is on the Lewd Desert, passing the area of the Starfallen going to the end of it, but going right instead of left like when you try to activate it's Reaper shrine. Symbolism in here? Hmmmm, maybe cause its the "alien" species spot and they do things in odd ways? That's the feel it gave me at least.

- Waterfall is in a spot between Cove of Rapture and Esoteric Glade. You need to walk a damn lot to find it. Passing Mirru like if you're going on foot from her spot to her the Chieftain is. There's an area on the left on your way there where she appears. I think the symbolism is self explanatory here. Sharkies love lewd waterfalls :p

Gotta say, I really like this new system, it still annoys me a bit that you need to do the whole Favor thing but at least you're not stuck with Doggy up to the moment you can reach her Jungle spot. It also gives you another reason to explore all the areas. If someone can take some screenshots I think it would be better, but at least you guys are not clueless on where each spot is. Specially since some like the Waterfall or Lap Dance ones are either far as fuck (No pun intended) or plausibly difficult to access.
This is so helpful!!! I reported it to recommend it gets pinned on the main page! This makes it easier to play the damn game thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hello, i have four questions:
1) what is this empathize thing it show during sex scenes?
2) if i have sex with a nephelym i have set as vagrant can they get pregnant, or i need to use the breeding yard?
3) how does set favourite work?
4) does anyone know the order in wich i have to open the various areas?
1) Don't know yet, haven't played new version.
2) Not quite sure, but I do know that they can make the player pregnant so logically the answer should be Yes.
3) See 1)
4) Technically, there's enough Keystones no matter which sequence you do but here's the one I use the most:

In short, you will need the following barns built:
Vulwarg, Foxern, Bovaur, Thyriae, Dragon, Sylvan and Hybrids.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
Jul 31, 2018
1) Don't know yet, haven't played new version.
2) Not quite sure, but I do know that they can make the player pregnant so logically the answer should be Yes.
3) See 1)
4) Technically, there's enough Keystones no matter which sequence you do but here's the one I use the most:

In short, you will need the following barns built:
Vulwarg, Foxern, Bovaur, Thyriae, Dragon, Sylvan and Hybrids.
thx for the answers

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
DerelictHelmsman said:
Moving to Unreal Engine 5 turned out to not be worth the sacrifice and development efforts.
Oh No, Not again, This is why I stopped supporting him, I remember when he wasted 6 months of my pateron money doing absolutely NOTHING but struggling with engine tweaking instead of actually asking someone who actually knew what to do for help, and suddenly he changed his pateron and deleted the statement about developing a "High quality game"

Go look at wildlife people! Thats a "High quality game"

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes