Jun 26, 2019
High. It's unreal engine 4 after all and it isn't optimized very well. If you're using integrated graphics or a laptop I wouldn't recommend it. I have a 2070S and this is the only game I've played so far that's made me hit +80°C.

im using laptop ryzen 5 3500u/radean vega8/4gm~ i already download it but before i play it i make sure my laptop can run it~

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, well so the game seems really good at least in a good way to, at the actual progress i just have a black point for me, its the time, i dont get the timer of hours first but also, the night arrive so fast and plus the new fog time to time, you almost see nothing in the game and can be very anoying at some moments and even more when you can't teleport, about that, maybe it's me who missed something at the start but how can we activate the portals please? no snake girls anymore, i know there is the cheat but i want to find out legit. Thanks

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hello, well so the game seems really good at least in a good way to, at the actual progress i just have a black point for me, its the time, i dont get the timer of hours first but also, the night arrive so fast and plus the new fog time to time, you almost see nothing in the game and can be very anoying at some moments and even more when you can't teleport, about that, maybe it's me who missed something at the start but how can we activate the portals please? no snake girls anymore, i know there is the cheat but i want to find out legit. Thanks
Maybe it's your brightness settings? IDK, I never had problems with not seeing at night.

For the portals, you need to meet Neela at the portal in the Lewd Desert before she appears next to the other portals in the world. Fastest way to get there afaik is
  • Get the orb from the slime in the sewers and use it to unlock Pleasure Pastures.
  • Get Kybele's orb (req. Vulwarg) and unlock the dragon area.
  • Get Monarch's orb (req. Foxen) and use it to unlock the bee area.
  • Get the bee queen's orb (req. dragon cum) and unlock Sultry Plateau.
  • Get Autumn's orb (req. Thriae) and use it to unlock Lewd Desert.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
When i say "we see nothing" it's not literaly but we don't see much maybe i can see for the brightness yeah and, i unlocked sultry but i i do not think i met Autumn, it's the woman in bunny suit?
Maybe it's your brightness settings? IDK, I never had problems with not seeing at night.

For the portals, you need to meet Neela at the portal in the Lewd Desert before she appears next to the other portals in the world. Fastest way to get there afaik is
  • Get the orb from the slime in the sewers and use it to unlock Pleasure Pastures.
  • Get Kybele's orb (req. Vulwarg) and unlock the dragon area.
  • Get Monarch's orb (req. Foxen) and use it to unlock the bee area.
  • Get the bee queen's orb (req. dragon cum) and unlock Sultry Plateau.
  • Get Autumn's orb (req. Thriae) and use it to unlock Lewd Desert.
When i say "we see nothing" it's not litteraly but we don't see much, i can look for the brightness yes and, i unlocked sultry but i do no think i met Autumn, it is the woman in bunny suit?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
When i say "we see nothing" it's not litteraly but we don't see much, i can look for the brightness yes and, i unlocked sultry but i do no think i met Autumn, it is the woman in bunny suit?
Autumn is the dryad in the Pleasure Pasture. She's sitting on a tree branch, across from where Monarch is.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Autumn is the dryad in the Pleasure Pasture. She's sitting on a tree branch, across from where Monarch is.
Ah yes i did her request but now im stuck, i don't know what the bunny girl want exactly and i have a request from the spider girl that need the trait "nympho" that i don't know winch kind of nephelym got it, otherwise its hybrid and same thing, i don't how to get it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Ah yes i did her request but now im stuck, i don't know what the bunny girl want exactly and i have a request from the spider girl that need the trait "nympho" that i don't know winch kind of nephelym got it, otherwise its hybrid and same thing, i don't how to get it.
You can find a list of hybrids on (though I also think the game could make it clearer as to what's what without having to resort to trial and error or looking up outside sources).

For nympho trait to appear, you might need to increase your world level, which requires releasing Nephelym of the same type into the wild. So, to increase e.g. Elf world level, you need to either catch or breed lots of elves, then release them.

IIRC the Risu in Sultry Plateau wants a Seraph, no?

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
You can find a list of hybrids on (though I also think the game could make it clearer as to what's what without having to resort to trial and error or looking up outside sources).

For nympho trait to appear, you might need to increase your world level, which requires releasing Nephelym of the same type into the wild. So, to increase e.g. Elf world level, you need to either catch or breed lots of elves, then release them.

IIRC the Risu in Sultry Plateau wants a Seraph, no?
Thanks you the the wiki, and her name for me it's Petra and she talk about the teacher of positions, thats all, no request from her, i don't think so but i'm sure its not a seraph, i didn't know about the the wold level too, i was wondering what i should do with that, thanks

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Thanks you the the wiki, and her name for me it's Petra and she talk about the teacher of positions, thats all, no request from her, i don't think so but i'm sure its not a seraph, i didn't know about the the wold level too, i was wondering what i should do with that, thanks
Weird, in the previous version Petra says Pawsmaati told her to practise with a "winged maiden of the sky", so I assumed it was a Seraph. It might be a bug, because she's keeping a keystone, and you can't get it if she doesn't give you a request.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Weird, in the previous version Petra says Pawsmaati told her to practise with a "winged maiden of the sky", so I assumed it was a Seraph. It might be a bug, because she's keeping a keystone, and you can't get it if she doesn't give you a request.
Well, maybe it's because i didn't unlocked the seraph area? But i have no request on the panel about a seraph actually

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
She says "Winged Mountain Maiden". She wants a Nymphomaniac Dragon.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Well, maybe it's because i didn't unlocked the seraph area? But i have no request on the panel about a seraph actually
No, you can get requests for species whose area you haven't unlocked yet. I'm pretty sure it must be a bug or oversight with the current version.

Goddesslucy

Jan 27, 2020
This game has my favorite tag (preg) and I really like that the genetics actually matter and whatnot, but what really sucks is that I have to change all the characters into futa because all the male characters are literally just animals. Not monsterboys like how the monstergirls are, but just animals. And as a straight woman I just wanna know... Will there ever be an option to have monsterboys, too? It would be the perfect game if so :(

I have never even subscribed to a Patreon or anything similar (broke college kid lol), but tbh I really would for this game, I want it to continue thriving and I wish there was a non-furry male option, for all the gays and straight women

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes