RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Does releasing hybrids count towards any world levels?
Not really for what I heard

Oh also I just tried starting a playthrough with incest patch, which I don't normally use, and I'm getting crashes when breeding with some of my offspring, but others are fine, which is weird. Anyone know what the trigger could be?
For the patch to not give crashes to me I had to at least attempt once to breed incestily. Like, try it with an already pregnant neph. Afterwards things "should" work without issues. Tho make sure you do that attempt first.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is "unique" just another Nephelym tier (below "legendary")? or does it have special properties (like I would expect out of something "unique")?

Oct 25, 2019
Is "unique" just another Nephelym tier (below "legendary")? or does it have special properties (like I would expect out of something "unique")?
Nope, it's just another tier before legendary. The only useful feature is to make some "unique" presets, and add them only in that trait category, as I did. Due to that, now I have several presets that spawn quite rarely, which adds some "interest" to the game process, but nothing more.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does releasing hybrids count towards any world levels?
Only for Hybrids. The Mutt Hut has world levels but as you can't catch Hybrids... I don't know.
Maybe it allows for better Hybrids with higher trait levels to poof into existence.
--------------------------------------------------------
Fertile 3 is so gdm handy when you're trying for one thing. Cuts Pregnancy time down to about two days.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Nope, it's just another tier before legendary. The only useful feature is to make some "unique" presets, and add them only in that trait category, as I did. Due to that, now I have several presets that spawn quite rarely, which adds some "interest" to the game process, but nothing more.
Lol it should probably be renamed "very rare" or something then. It's obv not a big deal, but it's slightly misleading as-is.

About hybrids, mutt hutt having 60 storage is kinda weird considering just how many hybrids there are vs. other races. IMO it should have at least double the storage, and maybe two vagrant slots. Also, there are hybrids you just can't get without enabling futa? That sseems pretty lame.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Also, there are hybrids you just can't get without enabling futa? That sseems pretty lame.
Hybrids don't have male variants just like most of the standard races and the game doesn't let you smash two girls together in the Breeding Pen. Also, how would the Male Breeder having sex with anything result in a Hybrid when no such variants exist?
So yes. You have to enable Futa.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hybrids don't have male variants just like most of the standard races and the game doesn't let you smash two girls together in the Breeding Pen. Also, how would the Male Breeder having sex with anything result in a Hybrid when no such variants exist?
So yes. You have to enable Futa.
Just seems like a weird design choice. Or rather, it seems like it wasn't intended to be that way, but just came about as a result of the required races not having male variants yet (I saw on the wiki that male harpies were planned, but got cancelled).

hello, i have four questions:
1) what is this empathize thing it show during sex scenes?
2) if i have sex with a nephelym i have set as vagrant can they get pregnant, or i need to use the breeding yard?
3) how does set favourite work?
4) does anyone know the order in wich i have to open the various areas?
Kinda late, but
  1. This newest release has the option to connect sex toys to the game, so I assume it's linked to that.
  2. If I'm not mistaken, a female breeder can get pregnant through wild sex or vagrants, but a male breeder can't get wild Nephelym or vagrants pregnant, no.
  3. IDK how to set it. It seems like it's supposed to allow you to quickly select a pair of Nephelym you want to breed together often, but maybe it's not implemented yet? (Edit: It's tied to preferences: Nephelym that are born from breeding can have a number of preferences, such as position, and one of these preferences can be for a specific partner. If the Nephelym has such a preferred partner, then clicking "favourite" automatically selects that character in the "giver" role.)
  4. There is no required order, but unlocking fast travel early can be helpful. A "fast" route to get there is:
    1. Go to Hedon > get orb from sewer slime (req. sex her twice).
    2. Unlock Pleasure Pasture (left of honeycomb wall) > get orb from Monarch (req. foxen) > unlock bee area.
    3. Get orb from Kybele (req. vulwarg) > unlock Virgin Breaks.
    4. Get orb from bee queen (req. give dragon cum to Autumn in Pasture) > unlock Sultry Plateau.
    5. Get orb from Autumn (req. thriae) > unlock Lewd Desert.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puma1978

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
For the patch to not give crashes to me I had to at least attempt once to breed incestily. Like, try it with an already pregnant neph. Afterwards things "should" work without issues. Tho make sure you do that attempt first.
Didn't work for me.

Edit: Turns out it was because I hadn't learned a sex position yet. I saw other people having issues like that in this thread, so I probably should've thought of it sooner. Still, I think DH should make up his mind: either you make it so people need to learn a position before breeding, and disable both "quick" and "start" until then; or you allow people to use "quick" even without a position. I feel like crashing the game isn't a good solution here. :p

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Also, how does pregnancy chance work in this game? Wiki says it's combined fertility stats of both parents as a flat percentage (capped at 80%), but there's no way that's right. Even with a breeder at ~200 fertility and a nephelym at ~100 (which should give max chance: 200+100=300>80), it frequently takes me 4–5 attempts to get pregnant. And this is with wild nephelym, not incest, because I know incest reduces the odds.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
i found it via my task manager, though i installed another game from here called projekt melody: a nut between worlds on the same date, so its either this game or that game
It may have spread there rather than being originally from there, I've not had any issues with the version currently shared in the thread and no one else seems to have either. Supposedly the staff themselves check their downloads before posting so I'm sure someone else would have chimed in by now if the game shared here was the culprit.

Reactions: HighMatrix

Meh721

Jul 29, 2019
It may have spread there rather than being originally from there, I've not had any issues with the version currently shared in the thread and no one else seems to have either. Supposedly the staff themselves check their downloads before posting so I'm sure someone else would have chimed in by now if the game shared here was the culprit.
that's strange... to be completely honest it was actually my BF who discovered it, and I didn't press him for a whole lot more info. but I told him I didn't have the energy.exe thing and I'm pretty sure we downloaded from the same site and everything...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
that's strange... to be completely honest it was actually my BF who discovered it, and I didn't press him for a whole lot more info. but I told him I didn't have the energy.exe thing and I'm pretty sure we downloaded from the same site and everything...
I had my AV Deep Scan the archive (which took a while) and it returned nothing. I keep it up to date as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Also, the next build to follow 0.756.2 will be a public release.

Last edited:

Meh721

Jul 29, 2019
I had my AV Deep Scan the archive (which took a while) and it returned nothing. I keep it up to date as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Also, the next build to follow 0.756.2 will be a public release.
hmm... I'll tell him, hopefully he will realize this, because this is a really good game ngl. thanks for looking into it for me. I've never been good at looking into possible virus/malware situations

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

Starting with build 0.756.3, the game now has support for all Lovense sex toys!
Experience the sensations felt by characters in the game using high quality elegantly designed sex toys from Lovense.
Changes Since 0.756.2
  • Added extension to Lustwood
  • Moved Risu to Lustwood
  • Fixed the offspring menu UI
  • Fixed various other issues

Purchase Lovense Toys!

Lovense has decided to throw out a group buy for nearly all of their products with an exclusive discount for this player community!
You can use this toy to enjoy immersive gaming with Lovense as their toys sync to vibrate with the sex scenes in the game.
Please feel free to choose from:
DOWNLOAD

Reactions: Ruffuss
Oct 25, 2019
About hybrids, mutt hutt having 60 storage is kinda weird considering just how many hybrids there are vs. other races. IMO it should have at least double the storage, and maybe two vagrant slots. Also, there are hybrids you just can't get without enabling futa? That sseems pretty lame.
There is a script already for cheat engine, which extends all barns capability up to 250 nephelyms. Yes, kinda crutch, but thanks for that anyway.
And i can agree, that's can be pretty cool, if we can select more vagrants for home location. Even with all available vagrants, it still feels kinda empty.

Last edited:

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Is it possible for someone that has an idea about the Github editor to explain how to use it?
I looked into it but cant figure it out, i did notice by default its set to modify save 0 and making a changed copy with a different name.
I dunno what needs to be changed in the script that it actually does change things.
The one time i did let it run over a save file it didnt seem to change anything , not sure which things i would need to change or could modify.
it doesnt seem to me obvious where i should/ can change stuff to modify characters.
The guide says Modify logic in Main, which i tried searching in the script for main or logic but couldnt find anything that did seem usefull.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes