ThisIsEnough

Mar 9, 2020
game crashes whenever I try breeding
Is the 0.756.2 version with the hotfix available anywhere?
The reason it's crashing is because you are breeding late game nephs without a sex position selected. You now have to learn all sex positions, including Doggy Style, which was included by default previously. Just go to Lustwood. There's a new area where you can learn it for free. Should stop the crashing.

Reactions: Teddythepervert

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
My game doesn't even load on this new version, i just closes and good bye, really wished for improvements, but oh well, at least, there's new content

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Energy.exe is particularly nasty but thankfully there are ways to disable and remove it.

First, Boot into Safe Mode without Networks.

Then follow the steps .

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, got another things who block my pass, i saw that somewhere but can't found it, i got the kay of the cheiftan orc but where is the door please? the wooden wall is still close, i can not reach the slime/elf world, ah and yes, i spend 1h running everywhere to find another pass but no, i don't see it.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
game crashes whenever I try breeding
Is the 0.756.2 version with the hotfix available anywhere?
i did also crash while or just after a breeding but it wasn't before i set up vagrants, i removed some and now its not crashing anymore, well for now, i don't even know if it's related

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello, got another things who block my pass, i saw that somewhere but can't found it, i got the kay of the cheiftan orc but where is the door please? the wooden wall is still close, i can not reach the slime/elf world, ah and yes, i spend 1h running everywhere to find another pass but no, i don't see it.
It's a sort of roundabout route you have to go through the first time.
To get to the Elves/Slimes/Gobbos, you have to do Apopha Fessi's quest and for that, you have to unlock the Titans.
Once you've given her what she wants, she'll be moved and you'll find a keystone where she was. Proceed in abd do some jumping to get to the other side (Or fall in and get another quest that will reward you with a keystone). Go down and around to the right and there'll be a gate. Open it and go on through. Past the Gobbos, you'll find the Esoteric Glade (with Elves and Slimes). The gate Xenia wants you to open is in there.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
It's a sort of roundabout route you have to go through the first time.
To get to the Elves/Slimes/Gobbos, you have to do Apopha Fessi's quest and for that, you have to unlock the Titans.
Once you've given her what she wants, she'll be moved and you'll find a keystone where she was. Proceed in abd do some jumping to get to the other side (Or fall in and get another quest that will reward you with a keystone). Go down and around to the right and there'll be a gate. Open it and go on through. Past the Gobbos, you'll find the Esoteric Glade (with Elves and Slimes). The gate Xenia wants you to open is in there.
ah ok, i didnt expected that, alot of paths as change since some previous versions, and making a bit less sense...if the orcs made the gate, why the switch is to the other side...because the orc said the elven broke it, so its not the elven's gate but well, thanks for your help, its open now i get what i wanted

Meh721

Jul 29, 2019
Where you found it? I'm checked all the folders, but can't find nothing. I'm checked using total commander and console too.
Are you sure? Where is it hidden? I found nothing with spybot or kaspersky.
i found it via my task manager, though i installed another game from here called projekt melody: a nut between worlds on the same date, so its either this game or that game

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Wait, does setting as vagrant mean that that Nephelym will show up in its race's respective area instead of a wild one? What does that accomplish? Does it count towards world level? Does it restrict the spawns of regular wild Nephelym?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Wait, does setting as vagrant mean that that Nephelym will show up in its race's respective area instead of a wild one? What does that accomplish? Does it count towards world level? Does it restrict the spawns of regular wild Nephelym?
It sets them to wander around the ranch.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Oh also I just tried starting a playthrough with incest patch, which I don't normally use, and I'm getting crashes when breeding with some of my offspring, but others are fine, which is weird. Anyone know what the trigger could be?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes