somejoe45

Aug 23, 2017
The game does precisely that: "A new Special Task has been added to the Quest Board" should have flashed up on the screen.

vvv887, Humans aren't an option because there's only one human in the world. And some of Falene's dialogue tells you that the Nephelym half is always dominant in cross breeding that involves humans.
It's possible that humans died out in mass crossbreeding events. This is why Falene and almost everyone else is so surprised to see one as in the world this game takes place in, humans are thought to be nothing but myth.

But outside of game lore, Humans are a race of precisely one person. Which essentially means that Humans aren't actually a race. So you can't select a non-race as a race.
yeah that makes sense in the main game but in previous versions of creator mode you could select human/futa human as a "giver".

That is no longer possible. The only way to bypass that is when creating the human in the creator mode you select copy data and then load up one of the sylvan races like elf and paste it over them. At least that is the only way I have been able to do it.

UmbralStar

Jun 11, 2020
Rarity in this game doesn't make any sense. I found a wild legendary who had no traits and only a good chunk of stats but my breeder at all max stats breeding with a maxed legendary with 2 full rows of traits created a unique with S rank in everything and almost all the same traits except as tier 1s minus one to make room for desire 4/5. How is that not legendary but the one stat wonder wild neph is?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Rarity in this game doesn't make any sense. I found a wild legendary who had no traits and only a good chunk of stats but my breeder at all max stats breeding with a maxed legendary with 2 full rows of traits created a unique with S rank in everything and almost all the same traits except as tier 1s minus one to make room for desire 4/5. How is that not legendary but the one stat wonder wild neph is?
Because there's no other humans in the world to compare the Breeder to.

vvv887

Jun 24, 2020
yeah that makes sense in the main game but in previous versions of creator mode you could select human/futa human as a "giver".

That is no longer possible. The only way to bypass that is when creating the human in the creator mode you select copy data and then load up one of the sylvan races like elf and paste it over them. At least that is the only way I have been able to do it.
yeah thats exactly why I was asking about it I remember (before he made creator mode patreon sub only) you used to be able to select humans in creator mode like normal but then in one of the more recent versions he's removed the option. But yeah if he decided to remove it because of it wouldn't make sense with the lore that's fair enough

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 119036

Overview:
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-11
Release Date: 2022-06-09
Developer: DerelictHelmsman - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.756.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes: (And Creator Mode Code, Core Game Mechanics)
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Patch:

STet thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 69378 View attachment 69379 View attachment 69380 View attachment 69381 View attachment 69382 View attachment 69383
When is this game EVER going to get sound so I can actually enjoy it?

Reactions: Lucifer84

Metaforce

Mar 22, 2019
When is this game EVER going to get sound so I can actually enjoy it?
Seriosly, you don't have sounds in this game? Do you have slides on sounds tab above zero? Or may be in your OC souds mixer this app set to no sound? I have sounds and music in this game al goes well.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
is there just no sound with the breeder (human) has sex?
The only sound during sex is the girl moaning, whether that be the breeder or the monster. If you're expecting hips slapping against asses or squishing or whatever then no, look elsewhere.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm playing right now and I am having intercorse wirh a flower creature and there is no sound
Fern. As far as I know, the male player character has no sounds attached to that event at the very least.
Don't really know, I usually play FMC.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Just downloaded the v0.756.3 version and… what are the changes exactly? Lustwood doesn't seem very different, and I can't see Risu anywhere. And what's the offspring UI? just the way stats show up for Nephs that are offspring? Has that changed?

Also, can you really get pregnant from wild sex? I feel like I've been trying for a while, and it hasn't worked so far.

UmbralStar

Jun 11, 2020
Just downloaded the v0.756.3 version and… what are the changes exactly? Lustwood doesn't seem very different, and I can't see Risu anywhere. And what's the offspring UI? just the way stats show up for Nephs that are offspring? Has that changed?

Also, can you really get pregnant from wild sex? I feel like I've been trying for a while, and it hasn't worked so far.
The Risu have been moved to down the river after you jump off the short waterfall. Theres now a staircase up to an area with the Risu in it.

Reactions: applebook
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes