merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
and you cant just buy all the positions when you get to the plateau now there spread around the map which is really annoying , Honestly they could have used it as another incentive to take the path toward the desert if that was the case

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
i understand wanting to utilize the map more but it could have been implemented better ,like if you find the specific spots it costs less favor to buy and still allow for them to be purchased in the plateau but for higher cost due to convenience

Metaforce

Mar 22, 2019
Only thing this game is missing imo is traits for the created character
You mean that tarits that your character have? Well they just don't shows, that's they supposed to be just as default. Just like making offspring in Hominal form, if accepted, and, masy be, normal size, that's all. As far as I know, I prefer using HEX Editor to change my character to Foxen, so not sure how breeding works with default human breeder.

Yea, with game mechanics human breeders are kinda lame...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
You mean that tarits that your character have? Well they just don't shows, that's they supposed to be just as default. Just like making offspring in Hominal form, if accepted, and, masy be, normal size, that's all. As far as I know, I prefer using HEX Editor to change my character to Foxen, so not sure how breeding works with default human breeder.

Yea, with game mechanics human breeders are kinda lame...
You could just stay perma spirit form if you wanted to be a foxen lol don't really need save editor.

Metaforce

Mar 22, 2019
You could just stay perma spirit form if you wanted to be a foxen lol don't really need save editor.
I know that, it's just my preference, for apperance, not much. But here is more about traits that parants have and that could be transfered to theyr offspring. In lore of this game humans are something special, but in breeding, they are not. Default human breeder charater only have trais for hominal apearance and normal size, that's all. That makes you want to breed your nepelyms with other nephelyms with necessary traits, but not with YOUR character. Do you like to just collect nephylims and breeding them, but not taking part in breeding action? I hope not, but if you do, go ahead.

gvnuupjwbvrewtxigy

Aug 31, 2021
Anyone know how to edit the spirit form (or base form, to be honest) beyond game limits? e.g. size, etc. I tried playing around with a hex editor but didn't have much luck.

Reactions: Puma1978

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Ok, it's been a while so I don't know what I'm screwing up. New save and I'm unlocking everything. The bee queen wants her flowers back. Pretty sure it's Autumn that gives the task that brings said flowers back but when I talk to her she's all like "Oh that bee you bred for me is sweet... wanna fuck" and no dialog option to get the dragon cum quest is present. I have dragons unlocked and am even carrying more than enough jizz to complete the quest. Am I missing something?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Ok, it's been a while so I don't know what I'm screwing up. New save and I'm unlocking everything. The bee queen wants her flowers back. Pretty sure it's Autumn that gives the task that brings said flowers back but when I talk to her she's all like "Oh that bee you bred for me is sweet... wanna fuck" and no dialog option to get the dragon cum quest is present. I have dragons unlocked and am even carrying more than enough jizz to complete the quest. Am I missing something?
Did you have sex with Autumn? You basically need to sex every NPC before you can access all their dialogue. Alternatively, double-check the request board to make sure you don't have the quest already, IDK.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Did you have sex with Autumn? You basically need to sex every NPC before you can access all their dialogue. Alternatively, double-check the request board to make sure you don't have the quest already, IDK.
Yeah, I already had her. Even took her for another ride to see if that would grease the wheels (pun intended). I'm starting to think it's a bug and this save is screwed.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How unlock all sex positions? I going to Sultry plateau and talk with women but i see only 2 dialogue options
Instead of all sex positions being learned at Sultry Plateau, now every location has one position tied to it. Pawsmaati has one "shrine" in every location, and you have to find it to be able to purchase the position.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes