muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What is this world level thing?
World level affects the tier of nephelym available to find in the wild. Higher tiers will have better stats and more special traits. You increase world level by releasing nephelym from your houses; each one will give a little experience towards the world level of its corresponding race (or genus, rather).

Reactions: Wacre

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Is there any new cheat to unlock all positions?Going through all zones to find the teacher is a bit of a pain

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The Wiki on Miraheze needs to be updated. It still lists the Risu as being in Pleasure Pastures.
Also the map of the world still says you can raise trait level with the Emissary. Neither of these are right or current.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I really wish you didnt have to own a Lovense official toy to enjoy its possible vibrational interactions uwu

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Guys, am I just going crazy? The wiki says female breeders can get pregnant from wild sex. I checked the changelog, and it seems that this was added in v0.750.7, and I haven't seen any mention of it being removed in a later version, but I just can't get it to work.

Seeing that breeding at the farm seems to have a weird success rate as well, is it possible that fertility calculations are just broken?

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
i think its if u have preg enabled and like sleep or something? I dont ever have preg enabled so i can just mass breed things

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Guys, am I just going crazy? The wiki says female breeders can get pregnant from wild sex. I checked the changelog, and it seems that this was added in v0.750.7, and I haven't seen any mention of it being removed in a later version, but I just can't get it to work.

Seeing that breeding at the farm seems to have a weird success rate as well, is it possible that fertility calculations are just broken?
It can happen, and even on sex with the vagrants but it can only apply to a breeder if she's the reciever.

i think its if u have preg enabled and like sleep or something? I dont ever have preg enabled so i can just mass breed things
You dont need to sleep but I think you do need to have pregnancies enabled. Not sure what happens if you dont XD

Reactions: slick97

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It can happen, and even on sex with the vagrants but it can only apply to a breeder if she's the reciever.
How lol? I've been trying for like hours at this point. Do you get the confirmation right after the sex scene, just like when breeding at the yard? Does the sex position have an impact (e.g. "wild sex" vs. "request sex")? Does it absolutely have to be initiated by the wild nephelym?

Seriously, there has to be a problem with fertility chances or something.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
How lol? I've been trying for like hours at this point. Do you get the confirmation right after the sex scene, just like when breeding at the yard? Does the sex position have an impact (e.g. "wild sex" vs. "request sex")?

Seriously, there has to be a problem with fertility chances or something.
Actually you do XD

But I did noticed that with the whole OBF change the fertility chances changed drastically

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I haven't done much testing but it appears both the breeder's and nephelym's fertility stat should be >1000 for consistent pregnancies.

It's possible to get pregnant from wild sex, however if you have pregnancies turned off then check your barns and look for the exclamation point under a nephelym's traits. Since wild nephelym have relatively low fertility stats you'll need to try for several rounds before getting a pregnancy as a female/futa breeder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I haven't done much testing but it appears both the breeder's and nephelym's fertility stat should be >1000 for consistent pregnancies.
IDK it's just that the wiki says fertility chance is just the giver's fertility stat plus the receiver's fertility stat as a percentage (example they give is one has 15 fert., other has 10, for 25% pregnancy chance), with a hard cap of 80%, but this can't be true, as even early-game nephelym have somewhere between 20 and 40 fertility, so every mating should have from 40–80% chance at level 1, whereas in practice breeding two level 1 nephs usually takes me 5–8 tries at least to get a pregnancy. This 5–8 tries average is about the same if I have two nephs with ~200 fertility, so clearly something can't be right. The only way I can get ~80% success rate is with my file with a lvl 90, 1000 fertility breeder. On that file, I do often get 1st try pregnancies, though most take 2–3 tries, and it's not rare for it to take 4–5, but more than that basically never happens, which seems about right for 80% preg chance. This is why I think ferility rate has to be bugged. The only explanation I can think of is that fertility rates are in permille instead of percent, so two 20 fertility nephs would have a 4% chance of pregnancy, but that seems way too low: in practice, it seems to be higher than that, even with level 1 nephs.

I wish I could suggest a preg chance formula to the dev, cause I think something like 0.9−0.8/(1+0.01(fertility1+fertility2)) would be way better than whatever he has right now. In practice, that would give a lower cap of ~25%, with a hard cap of 90% (two nephs with 1500 fertility would have 87%), but two nephs with stats around 200 would still have a more acceptable 74% success rate. Not a perfect solution, could be tweaked if you think that's too high for ~200 fertility, but still way better than whatever the current formula is.

It's possible to get pregnant from wild sex, however if you have pregnancies turned off then check your barns and look for the exclamation point under a nephelym's traits. Since wild nephelym have relatively low fertility stats you'll need to try for several rounds before getting a pregnancy as a female/futa breeder.
Of course I have pregnancy on lol that's like half the appeal of the game imo. Seriously though, wild nephs have low stats, but I feel like the impreg rate is way too low. Again, if I take the same wild nephs and breed them in my yard, it takes 5–8 attempts to get a pregnancy, so how come in the wild I haven't gotten one in like 30+ times now?

Last edited:

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Again, if I take the same wild nephs and breed them in my yard, it takes 5–8 attempts to get a pregnancy, so how come in the wild I haven't gotten one in like 30+ times now?
I guess it's all about RNG (random number generator).
I have just tested it and got the breeder pregant from wild sex a few times, both from wild nephelym outside the ranch and from vagrant ones inside. (First it happened when she was lvl 5 or so.)
Oddly enough, when the breeder's fertility was well over 140, it took 20+ attempts in a row to get her pregnant from the selected nephelym in the breeding yard. Go figure. ;)

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Do you get the confirmation right after the sex scene, just like when breeding at the yard?
Yes you do, but you can easily miss it since it pops up just for a second: "Surprise! The breeder is pregnant!"

Does the sex position have an impact (e.g. "wild sex" vs. "request sex")? Does it absolutely have to be initiated by the wild nephelym?
While testing it in the previous versions I had a feeling that "request sex" resulted in pregnancy pretty quickly, whereas "wild sex" almost never worked. In the latest versions I focused at testing "wild sex" (initiated by wild nephelym only) and found out it worked fine.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yes you do, but you can easily miss it since it pops up just for a second: "Surprise! The breeder is pregnant!"

While testing it in the previous versions I had a feeling that "request sex" resulted in pregnancy pretty quickly, whereas "wild sex" almost never worked. In the latest versions I focused at testing "wild sex" (initiated by wild nephelym only) and found out it worked fine.
I'm always double-checking by pressing I to see my breeder's status, just in case I do miss it.

I tried another 44 attempts just now, from level 5–11, using a mix of NPC-initiated wild sex, PC-initiated wild sex, and requested sex. If we assume that my chance to get pregnant was at least 10% over the whole period of time taken (and I hope it was higher, because my breeder reached over 200 fertility near the end), then I had more than 99% chance to get pregnant from those 44 attempts, but it didn't work.

I then tried turning on the "always reproduce" cheat, and it still didn't work. Something is clearly broken, but I don't know what it could be.

Edit: I'm an idiot: I was testing this on a new save, and I had forgotten to buy any housing for the nephs, which is why it didn't work.

Last edited:

Kunavang

Oct 29, 2017
Breeders of the Nephelym (BOTN) Incest Patcher

THE PATCHER IS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE

You can easily enable incest in the game as shown below:

OVERVIEW:
A file named imma.degenerate needs to be in the same folder as OBF.exe.​
  • It does not need to contain anything.
  • It must be the same folder as OBF.exe.
  • The filename is imma and the extension is degenerate.
It doesn't matter what creates the file, it should work as long as the filename/extension is correct.

METHOD 1:
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, create a file called imma.degenerate (be sure to enable show file extensions if you're using Windows explorer). The file does not need to contain anything.​
METHOD 2:
Command Prompt:
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, type echo. > imma.degenerate and you'll be all set.​
Command Prompt (PowerShell) :
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, type New-Item -Path . -Name "imma.degenerate" -ItemType "file" and you'll be all set.​
I'm not sure how long this will work and I think it would be best for all of us to not mention it on Patreon (or DH's Discord) especially.​
This works with the Steam version as well but if your Steam library is in Program Files, you'll need administrative rights to create the file on Windows 10. Please follow the Steam instructions below if you need help.​
STEAM:
For Steam, this gets a bit more complex because of the higher security present in Program Files.​
  • Open a "Command Prompt" or "Command Prompt (Powershell)", you'll need to run either as Administrator. (NOTE: Windows Terminal generally won't let you start an Administrator session).
  • Depending on your settings, you'll may get a elevation prompt. Accept it to continue.
  • The following step assumes the default location for the game folder. If your Steam library is installed somewhere else you'll need to use the correct path: pushd "%SystemDrive%\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha" (Powershell: cd "$Env:SystemDrive\Program Files (x86))\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha")
  • Now you just need to create the file: echo. > imma.degenerate (Powershell: New-Item -Path . -Name "imma.degenerate" -ItemType "file")
  • Close the command window/powershell: exit
The patcher will eventually return with support for this for a few reasons:​
  • There's no telling how long this will work and we may be back to patching soon.
  • If people use a patcher for something so simple it may help hide this from Patreon from that much longer.
  • Some users may just find it it easier. Obviously if it's using the file method, it will not actually be doing any patching at all. Just creating (or removing) a file as directed.
  • The patcher is, unfortunately, not my highest priority at the moment.
Thx men really its working with the Steam Version

MiniZimmer

Jul 14, 2021
I'm having an issue where I can't select poses in the breeding pen. Older versions of the game worked fine, and I have tried a fresh install. But I can't seem to breed anything I catch, as I can't select a pose. Has anyone seen this before?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'm having an issue where I can't select poses in the breeding pen. Older versions of the game worked fine, and I have tried a fresh install. But I can't seem to breed anything I catch, as I can't select a pose. Has anyone seen this before?
The latest update made it so you have to find Pawsmaati in the Lustwood before getting Doggystyle (which was unlocked by default previously).

Reactions: MiniZimmer
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes