RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
So, the position selector isn't showing up for some reason. Any idea about what could be wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to unlock each one, this time also with Doggy. Dont worry, that one is for free, you need to go to Lustwoods and near where the Wargs spawn you'll find a minicave with some decorations similar to the ones that Pawsmatti now has, she'll teach you how to use Doggy for 0 favor. Now on each new area you unlock there would be a similar area where you can unlock a new sex position instead of having to go to her temple. But.... That also made it so you have to take quite the walk to unlock each one so....

Reactions: NitroSM and Noss

thamesPorter

Jan 2, 2020
Do you guys have any idea how to make this game more suited to left-handed people? I wanted to map the move forward key to the mouse...

Jubble3

Sep 15, 2018
Does the barn cap cheat table work for the lates version? I can't manage to get it right! I followed all of the instructions. Am I just dumb or what?

Al Bhed Primer

Nov 16, 2019
Ok, it's been a while so I don't know what I'm screwing up. New save and I'm unlocking everything. The bee queen wants her flowers back. Pretty sure it's Autumn that gives the task that brings said flowers back but when I talk to her she's all like "Oh that bee you bred for me is sweet... wanna fuck" and no dialog option to get the dragon cum quest is present. I have dragons unlocked and am even carrying more than enough jizz to complete the quest. Am I missing something?
It's also been a hot minute for me, but isn't that quest solved by progressing the plantgirl at your ranch that wants milk and cum?

Worth Worthington

Jul 14, 2020
World levels 0 (Sets world level "1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, in place of 0").
Sets the world level for all areas at once :D
I'm not scrolling through 400-odd pages to check if it's a re-post but i found this cheat on steam and it works... for now.
If you set it to 5 and are too low leveled though, you might not be able to catch them... you have been warned.
You should be able to lower it back down, but i'll test that later... my arm is tired *wink*

Edit 1; I'm dumb and forgot to say it replaces the Max trait level cheat.

Edit 2; Yes you can set the level back (5-0) however, it turns out, if you release a neph from the barns it resets that particular nephs world level back to what it was before the cheat. (For example level foxen up to 3, cheat to 5, cheat again to 1, release a fox and the level goes back to 3). So at least we wont lose our world progress.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It's also been a hot minute for me, but isn't that quest solved by progressing the plantgirl at your ranch that wants milk and cum?
You can talk to Fern to get some additional dialogue, with her saying she's not powerful enough to do it, but it's not necessary; you can go straight to Autumn.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I really enjoy the game but i was a little disapointed of the bunny girls...they are small and look all the same.
I whish the would be more done like the bunnygirl with the quest who jumps for your gate stone.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I really enjoy the game but i was a little disapointed of the bunny girls...they are small and look all the same.
I whish the would be more done like the bunnygirl with the quest who jumps for your gate stone.
You can breed them with other races, which can give you risu of different sizes and colorations.

But yeah, I agree some wild nephs could use more default colour schemes. Foxen have like a dozen, while e.g. formorians or elves have three.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I hope someone can answer, I've breeded what Monarch and Kybele asked me to, how I bring to them?? Or should and option appear?
Go to the sign by your ranch entrance, at the base of the path to the city. Should be a tab for special requests when you activate it.

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
The game will load any preset you make in the creator mode, just create some or copy and paste from other race. Then you will see more variations of them running towards you.

Reactions: Puma1978

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
You can breed them with other races, which can give you risu of different sizes and colorations.

But yeah, I agree some wild nephs could use more default colour schemes. Foxen have like a dozen, while e.g. formorians or elves have three.
Wasn't there a community-made pack of presets giving a ton of variety to all of the current wild nephs?

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
this needs birth scenes , since the first udpate , and more faces and shit he didn t add in 5 years man it's about time to add it, what's the point in making a game with variety of races when all the faces, eyebrows, eyes, etc are the same and look the same, we need more variety to that to make the game more organic

Oct 25, 2019
IDK, never heard of that. I'd be interested to try it out, if it still exists.
Here is the a pack of presets, that has been removed from the game. Yeah, it's old af, but it's something anyway.
they disappeared because in never versions almost of custom-made presets was removed for unknown reasons. Just search in this thread for archive link with all custom presets.
UPD, don't waste time for searching, found archive in my heap of files. Simply drop folder in "AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved" and '/Radiant (ingame folder)" with replacing files and enjoy.
Reminding you, that game folder changed from Radiant to OBF

Oct 25, 2019
Also there is a small tip, consisting in that preset are backward-compatible between races. You can experiment in cloning materials/shapes from one race to another, and see what's what will happen.
Sometimes it give a weird colors/shapes, but otherwise you can you can get pretty cool color schemes. Maybe with a bit of editing, but in that way i've created about 100 unique presets for some races, using that method.

Reactions: Puma1978
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes