Metalclaw

Feb 1, 2018
some one knows how to play as an NPC? i like the model of the armored orc girl and the lady grim reaper.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
some one knows how to play as an NPC? i like the model of the armored orc girl and the lady grim reaper.
You cant.... Yet, sadly. And yeah I do love the "Death by SnuSnu-not quite" girl's look too :3

The only thing I can recommend you to play like them is to recreate them in other games. I made a version of her in SC VI. Is not the same but....

Reaper_SC_A.png

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Here is the a pack of presets, that has been removed from the game. Yeah, it's old af, but it's something anyway.

Reminding you, that game folder changed from Radiant to OBF
Some of those are already back in the game after they had been updated. The ones that are still missing were made by someone else but that person disappeared and never got updated.
They were removed cause they don't use the new skins and the new Creator Functions so those are not totally compatible with the game.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So, tl;dr for my post: Breeding is broken and even lies to you in some ways. I've written my observations below. Trait acquisition is fucked.

So I have been mass breeding elves to try and get a specific set of traits, had a long list of what I wanted, and I can't even get past my first stage of my plan. First stage I wanted to combine Potent III and Nurturing III, but not only has that not happened in 2 in game years of play (without cheats I should mention), but it is excruciating to get an offspring spawn with either trait at level 3.

About a year in, and I started to pay attention to how the breeding actually works. Potent does NOT affect inheriting traits like the description led me to believe, but instead helps offspring develop with a new trait neither parent had. I'm not sure if this new trait can spawn at level 2, or only level 1. To actually inherit traits, you need to first breed a Nephelym with desires, and then level those desires until they start to give bonuses. Desires go from Enjoys, to Likes, to Loves, and can be forced to change. For example if a Nephelym spawns enjoying the male breeder variant, you can force that to change to something else, like a female foxen, for example. Then, if you get that enjoy to change to like, the Nephelym will gain a 10% chance to pass traits to offspring, which is what potent claims to do, but doesn't. I didn't get to test these desires out much yet though, because they seem to have another issue that makes breeding pointless...

Desires seem to not spawn on an offspring if they get a trait at level 3, it seems impossible, which means even if I was trying to merge two level 3 traits, I would have never been able to.

Because of this, the hard limit for level III traits on Domestic Nephelym seems to be a maximum of only one!

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So, tl;dr for my post: Breeding is broken and even lies to you in some ways. I've written my observations below. Trait acquisition is fucked.

So I have been mass breeding elves to try and get a specific set of traits, had a long list of what I wanted, and I can't even get past my first stage of my plan. First stage I wanted to combine Potent III and Nurturing III, but not only has that not happened in 2 in game years of play (without cheats I should mention), but it is excruciating to get an offspring spawn with either trait at level 3.

About a year in, and I started to pay attention to how the breeding actually works. Potent does NOT affect inheriting traits like the description led me to believe, but instead helps offspring develop with a new trait neither parent had. I'm not sure if this new trait can spawn at level 2, or only level 1. To actually inherit traits, you need to first breed a Nephelym with desires, and then level those desires until they start to give bonuses. Desires go from Enjoys, to Likes, to Loves, and can be forced to change. For example if a Nephelym spawns enjoying the male breeder variant, you can force that to change to something else, like a female foxen, for example. Then, if you get that enjoy to change to like, the Nephelym will gain a 10% chance to pass traits to offspring, which is what potent claims to do, but doesn't. I didn't get to test these desires out much yet though, because they seem to have another issue that makes breeding pointless...

Desires seem to not spawn on an offspring if they get a trait at level 3, it seems impossible, which means even if I was trying to merge two level 3 traits, I would have never been able to.

Because of this, the hard limit for level III traits on Domestic Nephelym seems to be a maximum of only one!
Just want to make sure, but you do know that to pass on traits level 2+, you need the other parent to have the same trait at most one level under, right? So to even have a chance to pass on potent III in the first place, you'd need the other parent to have potent III or II. For a child to inherit both potent III and nurturing III, you would need both parents to have potent III/nurturing III, or one with both level III and the other with both level II, or each with one at III and the other at II, etc.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Just want to make sure, but you do know that to pass on traits level 2+, you need the other parent to have the same trait at most one level under, right? So to even have a chance to pass on potent III in the first place, you'd need the other parent to have potent III or II. For a child to inherit both potent III and nurturing III, you would need both parents to have potent III/nurturing III, or one with both level III and the other with both level II, or each with one at III and the other at II, etc.
I did not, and I would have never known by just playing on my own, then. Still doesn't explain the inability to get desires on a Nephelym with any trait at level 3, or the fact Potent is completely wrong in it's description.

kristjan390

Dec 29, 2017
I searched , there were only dragons, wyverns, minotaurs, ayrshires and dragon matriarch. No mares anywere, did i miss something?

saycko

May 23, 2017
How do you properly use this? Anytime I try to modify something on it, somehow it never registers
load the save first
if you edit example "traits busty" to 3 you have to then push the button on the bottom wich says apply and then save it on the button right under where you load the save

traits on player do not show but they are still there

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Looks like Soul Calibur 6 but he is probably using a nude mod or something.
She, and yeah it's Soulcalibur VI (Or Soul Calibur 6, everyone names it differently XD).

I'm using a bunch of mods, among them a nude one as well as a save editor that allows you to mix male and female exclusive outfit parts. A bit tricky to set but the characters looks makes it worth ^^'

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes