Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
Is it possible to get a nephelym that has the preference for a trait? I've only been seeing variant and size ... as dumb as it sounds i'm trying to get a nephelym that has preference for trait hung ... just so i can mentally go "ha ha.. she's addicted to massive cock" .... XD

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is it possible to get a nephelym that has the preference for a trait? I've only been seeing variant and size ... as dumb as it sounds i'm trying to get a nephelym that has preference for trait hung ... just so i can mentally go "ha ha.. she's addicted to massive cock" .... XD
I think so. I know it's possible to get preferences for sex positions, and I think I've seen traits as well, though I'm not 100% on that one.

Akyana_Ako

Nov 30, 2021
I'm stuck. I have a quest requiring a demon, and one requiring an elf, and I had to use my last orb to get into the areas that lead to where the elves and demons are.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'm stuck. I have a quest requiring a demon, and one requiring an elf, and I had to use my last orb to get into the areas that lead to where the elves and demons are.
You used your last orbs to open them? So you have access to them? Where's the problem, then?

If you meant you used your last orb before getting to them, make sure you've collected every other orb you can:
  • Mega slime
  • Kybele
  • Bee Queen
  • Dragon Empress
  • Petra
  • Monarch
  • Autumn
  • Orc leader (forgot her name)
The one who asks for an elf is Widow, but I don't remember anyone asking for a demon, though.

Akyana_Ako

Nov 30, 2021
The Orc asks for a hybrid you need a demon to make. They are the last two that I need. Apparently you can get keylocked in this game if you don't do those two first before getting the area where the harpys and starfallen are.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
The Orc asks for a hybrid you need a demon to make. They are the last two that I need. Apparently you can get keylocked in this game if you don't do those two first before getting the area where the harpys and starfallen are.
Akabeko doesn't require demon.
It's Foxen and Bovaur.

Check the

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does "Favorite" button at breeding session do something?
Some nephelym you breed will have a "favourite partner" as part of their preference system (such as preference for species, body types, positions, etc.). The "favourite" button allows you to instantly match a nephelym with their preferred partner, if they have one.

Reactions: QQvash

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
Some nephelym you breed will have a "favourite partner" as part of their preference system (such as preference for species, body types, positions, etc.). The "favourite" button allows you to instantly match a nephelym with their preferred partner, if they have one.
Thank you, is there shown somewhere? Played like 20 hours, zero stuff like that, only basic information like stats, traits, etc. Or it appear at like at 5 lvl nephelym world?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Thank you, is there shown somewhere? Played like 20 hours, zero stuff like that, only basic information like stats, traits, etc. Or it appear at like at 5 lvl nephelym world?
Well, preferences show up in the same type where you can see the neph's level, exp, stats, traits, etc., but keep in mind that only nephelym that you breed yourself can have preferences: wild nephelym cannot, regardless of world level.

Reactions: QQvash

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'd bet it's energy.exe and they downloaded the wrong file from one of the hosts. I'm seeing reports crop up on multiple unrelated game threads, all for the same thing.
No, this time it's Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen.
Most save editors will throw reports like this by dint of their behaviour.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
No, this time it's Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen.
Yeah but which one flagged that? If it's one of the machine learning or otherwise private AVs VirusTotal has, the report is almost guaranteed to be a false positive when it's standalone.

Edit: Also, I should have read what you responded to, thought they were talking about download from OP rather than an attachment. It's worth noting that any homemade exe that doesn't have a broad presence on computers will trip antivirus scanners. Even innocuous behavior like saving a settings file in appdata unprompted will get flagged as trojans and/or potentially unwanted programs.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes