KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
You can re-introduce incest into the game by creating a file on the same level as the .exe called imma.degenerate (with no other extensions).

Wild nephelym have two states: one where they chase you (or another neph) and one where they don't. If you see a neph you don't like running towards you, all you need to do is walk away, or lead them into tentacles, or quickly interact with a neph you do like and start having sex with them instead. In my experience, it does occasionally happen that you interact with a neph, and once you back out, they immediately switch from passive mode to active and jump you; or that, while you were interacting with a neph, another neph caught up to you, so when you back out, they immediately jump you; but it's not common enough to hinder gameplay to the degree you're talking about here, IMO.
Yeah..... I'm not computer savvy enough to go digging through the game files. Lol

You need to interact with them to see their stats though...... That's when it happens to me.

Lord Dread

Oct 2, 2017
I hate only one thing about this game. I can go along with the No M/M stuff. I can even go along with No Guide on what to do next. Fuck.... I can even accept No Incest.

But the one thing I hate with an undying passion is if you reject a potential mate in the wild, you will STILL be pinned to the ground and forced to have sex with them anyway; making the game 1,000 hours longer than it should be.
If you turn off "wild sex" or whatever its called and just use liquids you don't even have to do the sex animation.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah..... I'm not computer savvy enough to go digging through the game files. Lol
I did it, and I've practically got a keyring hole through my head when it comes to computer stuff above base-level use.
Besides which, it's just adding a file with a certain name, not going into the files and changing variables. The game reads for a file with that name in the one specific directory, and if it finds it, it activates incest. If a mistake is made in the name, nothing will happen.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wild nephelym have two states: one where they chase you (or another neph) and one where they don't. If you see a neph you don't like running towards you, all you need to do is walk away, or lead them into tentacles, or quickly interact with a neph you do like and start having sex with them instead. In my experience, it does occasionally happen that you interact with a neph, and once you back out, they immediately switch from passive mode to active and jump you; or that, while you were interacting with a neph, another neph caught up to you, so when you back out, they immediately jump you; but it's not common enough to hinder gameplay to the degree you're talking about here, IMO.
You must be incredible lucky than... wandering around an erea like lustwood you'll find atleast 3 new spawns chaseing MC and any Nephelym MC interacts with without shakeing is joining the "happy" MC chase afterwards.

fllenangel

Jul 25, 2017
I am sorry if the topic has been discussed already, but i couldnt find it!
How do you unlock the dungeon entrance? In the past i had to talk with the engineer neko but now i dont have an opption and I am stuck because I need the keystone from the slime to move ahead.
Can someone give a "walkthrough"?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am sorry if the topic has been discussed already, but i couldnt find it!
How do you unlock the dungeon entrance? In the past i had to talk with the engineer neko but now i dont have an opption and I am stuck because I need the keystone from the slime to move ahead.
Can someone give a "walkthrough"?
First Fuck her at her shop... than ask her about the temple

Reactions: LonelyWanderer

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Gave it try, keeps crashing with 'out of memory' errors after like 10 minutes of walking around. It also just instantly barfs if I set more than 1-2 vagrants. Who'd have thought smut would surpass the requirements of Doom Eternal?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes