KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
You can turn off wild sex outright in the menu IIRC.
I know. I love the sex, but I don't want to go through the "surprise!!!!!!!" sex animation AFTER I reject a candidate. I am hunting for a specific trait on a specific monster girl. I spent 5 hours yesterday looking. Almost half that time was spent being dragged to the ground for sex with a monster girl I rejected.

What I'm saying is that I love the sex in the game. But after I reject a monster girl, that should be it. I want sex, but on my terms.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhhh yes, The grind. I learning the rope and found them out. Least there no time limit or anything soo I can just F watever I want
wish for like skip wild sex or something cuz I defy gotto go fast and giving some milk doesnt work for me soo dont know what they like. Also some way to fast access all barn. Maybe a selection point where I can select every available barn for me to milk and everything.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Shite, Well I still havent complete the butterfly quest yet. Dont know where I can give her nype

DANG it
I just have to click special task. I swear I thought that they sperate daily task are on this side and special one is this side BUT nope. It is clickable to switch to special task

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
It's easy. Futa breeder with all traits is an absolute breeding stock!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just can't stop myself from LMAOing so hard whenever I see a neph named like "Randomite's Offpring's Offpring's Offpring's Offpring's Offpring's Offpring's Offpring's Offpring's.... To the infinite and beyond with the fukin's Offpring's Offpring's...." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Artix0

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So played the game for the first time properly in years. Holy shit has the game changed.
last time i played there wasn't even traits!
As much as i instinctively didn't like the gates... i like that its kinda forcing you down a path. Pushing you to explore the town, than the fields where you get requests from blessed nephs really pulling at the long term tutorial strings.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
That bad stuff. Least enjoyable part of video game is grind. I would let player only like breed 1 or 2 monster to progress cuz it destroy the pacing. Also let fast travel unlock much more early into the game. It should be at very first Lustwood area into the game that it should be unlock by now. I dont think it is good thing to let player roaming for like hour very early into the game.
next
I wish I have a book for like what animal breed together to make wat cuz I unlock goblin and she demend hybrid Akabeko. Which I was like Wat In the world is that?? Then there Bee queen want me to farm flower or something.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I wish I have a book for like what animal breed together to make wat cuz I unlock goblin and she demend hybrid Akabeko. Which I was like Wat In the world is that?? Then there Bee queen want me to farm flower or something.
There’s a wiki that has, among other things, . Akabeko is foxen plus bovaur.

For the flowers in the bee section, you need the help of Autumn the dryad, who lives in a tree in the Pleasure Pastures. She wants something like 2000 mL of dragon cum for the service.

GOSDEP

Nov 7, 2019
How many hundreds of hours did you put in to get that result? LMAO
It took me less than ten minutes to get this. With an incest patch, 3-4 generations fucked by a breeder is enough to get an ideal offspring. And you also can use the "always reproduce" cheat to quickly reject sterile and simply unsuccessful Nephelym.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
In case someone cannot find the Pawsmaati Shrines' locations, here they are:

1. Lustwood (in the left corner) - gives Doggy position (this one is for free, the rest will cost you up to 200 Favor).
2. Virgin Breaks (down there in front of the Dragon Matriarch) - gives Missionary.
3. Climax Peak (up there on the way from Virgin Breaks, just one level below the Titans' area) - gives Lifted.
4. Hivelands (on the left from the Queen Bee) - gives Butterfly.
5. Pleasure Pastures (next to the Monarch butterfly) - gives Cowgirl.
6. Esoteric Glade (run away from the Orc camp, cross the river, look at the ridge next to the coastal passage to Cove of Rapture) - gives Waterfall.
7. Lewd Desert (in the dead end of the Starfallen area just above the gateway to the desert) - gives Reverse Cowgirl.
8. Moaning Crag (beyond the lava lake) - gives Lap Dance.

Each shrine looks pretty much the same: like a small cave with some decorations at the entrance. To get Pawsmaati to appear you have to step on the round stone pad situated inside.

P.S. This map is pretty obsolete, but it may help anyways;

Breeders-of-the-Nephelym-Full-Map.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DabtheGreat
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes