Metaforce

Mar 22, 2019
Release Notes: 0.756.6
This build marks a turning point: from focusing on sex toy integration back to normal development.
* Added Ayu's winning sex position to Leylanna
* Added a way to have sex with Pride in person
* Added a test button for toy pattern creation
* Fixed various issues
I wonder, what about new sex scene with Leylanna and how to access it?

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
how to catch a male monster who is an example of a guy so that you can take over his body?
If you are playing a male, than your best bet is to catch a futa, impregnate her and hope for a male offspring. Same thing if you have it set to just male and females.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dude I really like this game overall but both it's comunity and the main dev's toxicity makes me wonder if I should keep playing it or not. I guess is one of those situations where you need to separate "artist-comunity" from art but to be honest I never knew how to properly deal with that since it feels quite weird to me to love a certain content but not being able to stand it's creators. I know it might not be the best place to talk about it but what do you guys think about it all?
Game is Game part and people part are different. Just dont think bout it unless u wanna support them and til then you know ur money u paying was in danger and u can butt hurt along the people.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
how to catch a male monster who is an example of a guy so that you can take over his body?
You can either catch a male by providing him his preferred fluids, or just catch females and breed until you get a male offspring. As long as you get a male of a species in captivity by any means, you can change use that species for your spirit form.

dero21

Apr 23, 2022
I can't find unique creatures with "Nymphomaniac" I ran for 40 minutes and didn't find it, at most only about the body structure and size. What am I doing wrong?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I can't find unique creatures with "Nymphomaniac" I ran for 40 minutes and didn't find it, at most only about the body structure and size. What am I doing wrong?
You might need to increase world level before those appear.

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
What's up with those weird pink symbols on the ground and the message "a demonic presence is near"? Must be new. That to do with that Pride demon? Are you supposed to do anything at those spots?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
You need to fill the barn with your chosen wild monster girl, lvl them up a bit, than release them back into the wild.
Do traits of released nephs affect zones? stats? or just levels?

Conversations i had with the dev in early development had traits become more common in zones after releasing a neph with that trait there but im wondering if that became a thing.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Holy, Man
I finally make it to desert. Dang that lot of running back and fouth to get another key at another part of the world.
She better not Oh now u found it. U must shoot ur Fluid to all of them To unlock. GET BACK THERE AND SHOOT EM ALL.
actually i out of health finishing last key soooooo
naked.PNG

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes