nulnil

May 18, 2021
NulNil's Guide to (legitimate) Legendary Hybrids
==============================
Important Information:
  • Home-bred creatures have "points" that determine what their rarity (Common, Rare, Legendary) is, which are based off what traits and stat ranks they have.
  • These points are added up to determine the rarity of the creature, but only if they are home-bred.
  • Naturally generated creatures have their titles determined before stat/trait application, so you may end up with legendaries that have one S-stat and 2's in all traits.
  • Honestly those first 3 were all speculated, so take it with a grain of salt.
  • If parent A has Breasts 3, but Parent B does not, the offspring will likely only have Breasts 1.
  • Spirit form can be used to get offspring of that form, instead of always have the other parent's race when manually breeding.
  • For the sake of RNG, disable pregnancy (makes offspring instant) and set the world to futa only. Your breeder can be whatever gender though.
Step 1: You and Preferences
If you don't know, Desire is a birth trait given to any offspring who's parent is the breeder (you). If you just look at, it doesn't look like it means anything. However, each prefence (at most 5 types) will give buffs for each one leveled up. Preferences can be changed early on (before 2nd rank), and each breeding session will raise that type of preference by 1 (Charm 3 gives 1.4), which maxes out at 120.
  • Likes [Gender] [Race Variant]: Inceases chance to pass on traits.
  • Likes [Body Trait]: Decreases lust lost from breeding.
  • Likes [Size]: Increases EXP gained (Something like that)
  • Likes [Position]: Increase EXP gained
  • Likes [Name]: Higher chance to increase stat levels on offspring.
The most important are Person and Varient preference, as those will increase the chance of a better offspring. With these 2 maxed out, you have 20% higher chance to pass traits on to offspring and 4% chance to increase stats to offspring, and these stack with nuturing and potent.

Onto the actual doing stuff part, your first offspring should be with you (the breeder) and either race of the hybrid. The offspring should have a high amount of preferences, though which doesn't matter. Reccomended traits are potent and any genital traits. You don't need a legendary to be the other parent.

Step 2: Build-up
You will need many (2-4) legendaries of the first race, good ones too. Traits are more important than stat ranks, and your general target should be 11-13 total trait tiers (i.e 3 Fertile, 3 Busty, 3 Hung, 2 Muscle). Keep in mind which traits are common for both races. Breed as you see fit to get as many tier 2-3 traits as possible, while keeping the desire trait. Try keeping it to one per "generation", with the best being the next parent of the next offspring. If you are hitting legendaries, you are probably ready.

Step 3: Final Specimen
Once you think you're ready, you'll need to start breeding for the final offspring before the hybrid. All you really need is a high-end unique with both Varient and Person desires. You'll then need to breed them with any charm-3 nephylem to max out their desire ranks. Finally, you'll need a legendary (that's good, like the ones in step 2) of the other race to breed with the final specimen for the hybrid. If you are seeing rare offspring frequently, you probably need to do more of step 2. If you are seeing legendary offspring, then it is definitely possible to get a legendary hybrid.

Current legendaries I have obtained from this method:
Screenshot (83).png Screenshot (84).png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
anyone can explain a better way how to make the incest work cause the patcher doesn't work
  1. Go into your game folder on the level where OBF.exe is located.
  2. Right click some white space inside the folder and select "new text file (.txt)"
  3. Open the file.
  4. Once inside the empty file, click "save as". Under the options, switch the file type from "text files" to "all files" and in the text box for the name, write imma.degenerate.
  5. Click save.
  6. Go back to the game folder. You should have your original unnamed .txt file and a new file called "imma" of type DEGENERATE.
  7. Delete the unnamed .txt file.
  8. Start up the game. Incest is enabled.

Reactions: Sly_96 and Bullfye

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
NulNil's Guide to (legitimate) Legendary Hybrids
Ay i probably wont be using your guide as i like to experiment stuff myself.
But I thank you for the effort and have a question for you.

Last night while doing a massive "player leveling+breeding" grind, I started getting offspring with a trait giving them a "normal stature" ( making bovaurs the same size as player).
Any idea what causes this? think its Desire related?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Last night while doing a massive "player leveling+breeding" grind, I started getting offspring with a trait giving them a "normal stature" ( making bovaurs the same size as player).
Breeding any two species with a height difference has the chance to result in offspring whose height is anywhere from one parent's height to the other's. Is this what you're talking about?

Reactions: b00marrows

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Breeding any two species with a height difference has the chance to result in offspring whose height is anywhere from one parent's height to the other's. Is this what you're talking about?
Ah i see, i spent hours breeding Foxen and had this happen suddenly at like 3AM yesterday once i started breeding Bovaur.
So its normal for that to happen. Interesting, thanks for the info.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Okay, I give up. Where is Pride?
In defeating a hardly annoying boss. lol

Just kidding, I hate those kind of games/mecanics, I just had to make that joke lmao

Tho puns aside, it does involve some work to reach her by vanilla mecanics since she's (At least on .5 version) in the Moaning Craig, take the same path you would have to follow parkouring your way to Pawsmatti but instead of going the Sonic Heroes way on the right jumping on lava, you go on the left, there should be a long ass stairs and she's at the end.

A warning tho, she's an asshole to deal with XD

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
is there no scene yet with pride? i gave her the requested neph and she doesn't even mention it.

EDIT: so after restarting the game it triggered the scenes.

Last edited:

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
  1. Go into your game folder on the level where OBF.exe is located.
  2. Right click some white space inside the folder and select "new text file (.txt)"
  3. Open the file.
  4. Once inside the empty file, click "save as". Under the options, switch the file type from "text files" to "all files" and in the text box for the name, write imma.degenerate.
  5. Click save.
  6. Go back to the game folder. You should have your original unnamed .txt file and a new file called "imma" of type DEGENERATE.
  7. Delete the unnamed .txt file.
  8. Start up the game. Incest is enabled.
You can just do step 1 & 2 and then rename that text file to "imma.degenerate". No need to open it at all.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
where can I find rabbits? previously they were next to the horses. I have already talked to the rabbit woman ....
On Lustwoods, near the bridge closer to the Pussy Portal you have to follow the river down. You'll see a watermill on the right side and then on the left side a bit further than there, it should be a stairs entrance that would lead you to a platform where they all spawn. Be wary tho, the area is quite smol and those bunnies are fast as fuck, no pun intended XD

Reactions: Mirrofuks

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
after playing what the game has on steam i think the following stuff could be improved

every humanoid monster has the same face, feels weird.

the start without teleports and walking is really, really boring, because of the emptiness and distance.

there is a lack of ways to use the money, like upgrading stuff on the monster houses (space, auto harvest, actual farm work(?)

there should be a way to sell the monsters a lil more easily, maybe add them to a dispatch post near the way up of temple, which an npc picks up, right now npcs are too far for what they do.
the starting random quests ask for hybrids right away, which cant be done till a lot later.

some traits or race traits could give them the glow in some parts some of monster have now by default or different stuff like sharp theet, pointy ears, longer or multiple tails, weird hair color, etc.

there should be a journal where you can easily filter race and type of monster you have on the whole farm, going one by one to change names or release gets tiresome.

i wish there was a way for the MC to get traits, like a skill tree while leveling so you can actully do more than just leveling up mons.

maybe a way to pick a favorite mons which you can personalize in some way.
drinkables from mons that do something, like more energy that day, lower cost of breeding, higher fertility chance.
or adding a farm patch to plant and feed stuff to mons with effects.

i hope the game doesnt get abandoned like so many others, the basic breed for traits and sell idea is fun and it can be expanded.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I have played this before, but did something change? it says I have to select a breeding position in the breeding interface, but I can't see any. Do you not start with any positions?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I have played this before, but did something change? it says I have to select a breeding position in the breeding interface, but I can't see any. Do you not start with any positions?
No, you don't start with any positions anymore. You can get doggystyle for free from Pawsmaati's shrine in the Lustwood. The other positions are similarly scattered around the map in shrine you have to find (and you still have to pay for those; only doggy is free).

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes