Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
My biggest issue with the game as it is is actually the World Levelling system. Not how laborious it is, but how utterly POINTLESS it is. Given that the Gate Guardians such as Kybele only need traits at level 1 there's no impetus to doing anything other than what each of the Keystone Keepers wants. Aside from equally worthless positions. The XP gain they get from it is negligible to the point of utter redundancy.

1: Meaty Vulwarg
2: Swift Foxen
3: Horny Thyriae
4: Fertile Akabeko
5: Strength 25 Titan
6: Juicy Elf
7: Nymphomaniac Dragon

These are all possible with random gen nephs. Except for the Akabeko because they're hybrids.
WL1 will only make them once in a blue moon but they still happen.

The minimum amount of nephs you need in your farm is 8.
Just be sure to fill up the jug with Dragon Semen before giving it to Petra.

Nobody asks for Harpies, Orcs, Goblins, Nekos or Risu, the poor blighters.

On the subject of the Risu, I wonder what's going to go in where you used to find them before they got moved to Lustwood.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Kairey

May 30, 2018
On the subject of the Risu, I wonder what's going to go in where you used to find them before they got moved to Lustwood.
Several places became Pride mark including old risu place. it might be changed on future i think? Im guessing there should be new path later as the 7 sins not all appeared yet, only sloth and pride.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I just realized the game doesn't have chest size sliders, as in actual chest/rib sliders.
OMFG someone tell him

Reactions: p3838

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
For sliders, I just want the ability to decouple some of them, so I can e.g. make it so wearing a shirt kind of pushes the breasts up, but taking it off makes them take on a more natural appearance. Would also allow me have breasts grow during pregnancy, as well as the belly.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
It's funny how the dev claims he has triggered another saves wipe to fix some CTD bugs yet this version is still giving some crashes while even previewing nephs on the breeding yard. Also Im begining to notice some serious inconsistencies on key elements of the gameplay that should have been fixed by now. Like you can get pregnant by sex with vagrants yet you cannot impregnate nephs by using the same system, forcing you to deal with the yard.

Also it wasnt a big deal before but the dick physics has shown how staying with the idea of futas without balls is not as good as it might seem, specially with how most of the nephs tend to be by default on the chubby side of proportions, dicks when they are floppy either look like an oversized clit or a strapon that can get itself erect. When it's hard you dont notice that but when it's flacid it looks super odd. Specially when you see it on big dick nephtypes like bovaurs.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For sliders, I just want the ability to decouple some of them, so I can e.g. make it so wearing a shirt kind of pushes the breasts up, but taking it off makes them take on a more natural appearance. Would also allow me have breasts grow during pregnancy, as well as the belly.
There's a chainlink icon at the top of the screen in character creation or editing at the farmhouse with the Edit Appearance option.
It's on by default. Click it to turn it off.
It's how my Breeders always have Heterochromia.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There's a chainlink icon at the top of the screen in character creation or editing at the farmhouse with the Edit Appearance option.
It's on by default. Click it to turn it off.
It's how my Breeders always have Heterochromia.
I think I tried that, but I don't remember it working with clothes on/off, and I'm pretty sure it didn't affect pregnancy, but I could be wrong. I do remember getting heterochromia to work, however.

Aug 22, 2021
It makes no sense to do full save wipes for something that can be fixed through a save import feature that would take only moments to write and minimal effort to maintain. Something like a physics engine change can literally just add in the default values to existing players and nephs on older saves. Even changes in traits can just add/subtract to make existing nephs compatible in the new build.

Sure, such a feature would definitely introduce its own bugs, but it would give the players that put significant time and effort into the game a chance to not lose all of their progress.

The only time a full save wipe ever makes sense is if the world or progression system significantly change to the point that there is no way to resolve the two (e.g. the doors and locks that have to be opened in a certain order). Even here though, he could simply set it to unlock or reset all the gates while leaving your nephs and world levels unchanged.

Cheats can then be used to adjust things to put you at the same point.

Either the dev doesn't recognize how much of a pain in the ass this is or doesn't care. Both are disheartening.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Has anyone tried just upping the version in the save file on saveditonline to see if it works? Worst case, game crashes, which is really no different than a save wipe anyways.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Last time I successfully impregnated a Vagrant Nephelym, so not sure what you mean
I just tried it with the Always Reproduce cheat which makes any "pregnant-able" sex interaction to trigger a pregnancy and it doesnt make them pregnant. Also when I mean Vagrant Neph I mean getting them pregnant not on the Breeding Yard but when they are roaming free on the homestead and you jump on them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just tried it with the Always Reproduce cheat which makes any "pregnant-able" sex interaction to trigger a pregnancy and it doesnt make them pregnant. Also when I mean Vagrant Neph I mean getting them pregnant not on the Breeding Yard but when they are roaming free on the homestead and you jump on them.
I get what you meant but also that I naturally was able to impregnate a Vagrant Cow girl while she was strolling around the farm (previously she impregnated the MC aswell).... it didn't work on the first try, but after 3 tries MC was announced pregnant, pretty much the same for the cow, but I think it took a few more tries

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes