nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
dont have time to download will get it tom thank you for the update *giggles dick physics* XD XD XD

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
in version 0.756.8 saves are no longer compatible :c, just started but what a problem
Yeah this is one of the big time problems that BotN has, or at least it was, sort of. Technomage found a plausible solution to work around it. Not sure if thats a definitive fix but it is waaaaay better than nothing so give it a try. Unless you dont care much about your previous save content XD

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Guys, I opened hiveland and have no keys anymore, hivequeen wants to grow the flower for her key. And Fern says that i need dryad which is in pleasure pastures for that and this territory is not opened yet. So i guess its dead end and i need to replay everything?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Guys, I opened hiveland and have no keys anymore, hivequeen wants to grow the flower for her key. And Fern says that i need dryad which is in pleasure pastures for that and this territory is not opened yet. So i guess its dead end and i need to replay everything?
Go see Monarch, also in Pleasure Pastures. There's no way you should have run out of keys.
Failure to read, let me try again.
What gates and quests have you done?

Last edited:

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Go see Monarch, also in Pleasure Pastures. There's no way you should have run out of keys.
Failure to read, let me try again.
What gates and quests have you done?
Look, i took keys from centaur, monarch, dragon matriarch and opened virgin breaks, titan's peak and hiveland. I cant find anything else to open the door next to hivelands, queen has one more key, but she wants flower to give it and dryad for that in closed territory

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Look, i took keys from centaur, monarch, dragon matriarch and opened virgin breaks, titan's peak and hiveland. I cant find anything else to open the door next to hivelands, queen has one more key, but she wants flower to give it and dryad for that in closed territory
I see the issue now.
The area next to the Hivelands is Pleasure Pastures. You've already stated that you've taken and used the Key from Monarch, who is can be found in Pleasure Pastures. How can you have done Monarch's quest without having access to that area?

But there is one more key you can get and it's not something I usually do. You're going to have to make Mega Slime cry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this doesn't sit well with you, then a restart is necessary.
You can get Mega Slime's key and keep her happy but it's impossible without access to the Cove.

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
I see the issue now.
The area next to the Hivelands is Pleasure Pastures. You've already stated that you've taken and used the Key from Monarch, who is can be found in Pleasure Pastures. How can you have done Monarch's quest without having access to that area?

But there is one more key you can get and it's not something I usually do. You're going to have to make Mega Slime cry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this doesn't sit well with you, then a restart is necessary.
You can get Mega Slime's key and keep her happy but it's impossible without access to the Cove.
I see, monarch was not in a pleasure pastures for me, she was where the dragon matriarch is after u did her quest, which is next to where dragons and cows are spawned. Well gonna replay it seems. Thanks for answer.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Try to load an old save if you have it before opening the Titan's area. Unfortunately the Titan's area doesnt give you another quest to open doors so is better if you use the key you spent to open that in either opening the Pleasure Pastes or the Neko's area. But I personally recommend the Pastes since it gives you access to the Dryad which is connected to a sidequest that is the one that the Queen Bee asks you.

There's a guide on the wiki with the recommended path to follow for the next gameplays you do. Also as soon as you get access to the Cove, you can get the Mega Slime's key without making her sad. Which is quite heartbreaking to me when she gets sad. At least that way you get to use her stone without making her depresed and also being able to have sex with her as many times as you want after.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Also if you do state again the wiki has a game progression walkthrough as well:

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
I see, monarch was not in a pleasure pastures for me, she was where the dragon matriarch is after u did her quest, which is next to where dragons and cows are spawned. Well gonna replay it seems. Thanks for answer.
Monarch moves her starting location based on which door you open first.

Reactions: Dirgha

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Is kinda funny how if you first unlock Virgin Breaks youll end up with the biggest and smallest (I would say Camila is smaller but she's chubby while Monarch is thin so to me she looks overall smaller, something similar the other way around with Mega Slime respect the Matriarch) blessed nephs side by side XD

Aug 22, 2021
Might be a bit late responding, but I did the exact same in my first playthrough and it absolutely can lock you out of further areas. To be clear, you do not have to make the slime girl sad to progress, but you will be doing an interesting jumping puzzle to open the next area(s).

The STRAT:
In the hivelands there is a stone bridge that leads up to the neko area. On the stairway up to that bridge, on your left, is a ruined set of columns that you can jump onto with a little skill. Once up there, you carefully skyrim your way over the mountain and around the edge all the way to the inside of the gate that leads to the pleasure pastures. At this point you can hop around the invisible wall and walk into the pleasure pastures without the key, at which point you can speak to the dryad and complete the quest. Saving, then reloading will teleport you back to your farm so you can complete the quest and get the queen bee's key. I would suggest using that key to unlock pleasure pastures, then the key from the dryad's quest to unlock the way down to the sea so you can retrieve the key from the slimegirl, as using that key on the neko area will require a much more irritating jumping puzzle to fix (from the same starting bridge, but on the other side working your way down to the bottom of the canyon).

Don't fall too far or slide down the geometry, as that will kill you and you will need to start over. I recommend making friends with the death shrine right there, as it will likely take a couple of tries.

I won't pretend that figuring that all out wasn't fun, but executing it definitely wasn't. Best of luck to your quests for happy slime friends.

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Might be a bit late responding, but I did the exact same in my first playthrough and it absolutely can lock you out of further areas. To be clear, you do not have to make the slime girl sad to progress, but you will be doing an interesting jumping puzzle to open the next area(s).

The STRAT:
In the hivelands there is a stone bridge that leads up to the neko area. On the stairway up to that bridge, on your left, is a ruined set of columns that you can jump onto with a little skill. Once up there, you carefully skyrim your way over the mountain and around the edge all the way to the inside of the gate that leads to the pleasure pastures. At this point you can hop around the invisible wall and walk into the pleasure pastures without the key, at which point you can speak to the dryad and complete the quest. Saving, then reloading will teleport you back to your farm so you can complete the quest and get the queen bee's key. I would suggest using that key to unlock pleasure pastures, then the key from the dryad's quest to unlock the way down to the sea so you can retrieve the key from the slimegirl, as using that key on the neko area will require a much more irritating jumping puzzle to fix (from the same starting bridge, but on the other side working your way down to the bottom of the canyon).

Don't fall too far or slide down the geometry, as that will kill you and you will need to start over. I recommend making friends with the death shrine right there, as it will likely take a couple of tries.

I won't pretend that figuring that all out wasn't fun, but executing it definitely wasn't. Best of luck to your quests for happy slime friends.
Thanks, will try out.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I've always found this to be the best order to do things in;

Start with the centaur, use her key to open up Pleasure Pastures.
Then Monarch, use her key to open up Virgin Breaks.
Then Matriarch, use her key to open Hivelands.
Then Queen Bee, use her key to open Climax Peak
Then Autumn, but keep her key until later.
Then Apopha Fesssi, use her key and Autumn's to unlock the way to Esoteric glade which also lets you hit the switch and get to the orcs.

This way lets you "quickly" unlock each area without making Mega Slime cry, allowing you to get the pearl and then the girl. After that, do as and what you please when you please. Anyone who hates grinding, just cheat - I haven't wasted my time on any version with trait/world levels, not when there are human sized slinky goblins with massive knockers to breed into existence!

Speaking of doing, can someone tell me how to break Pride so I can do her?!

Reactions: Tuatha Dé
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes