RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I really can't wrap my head around this fact, why the hell would one create a breeding simulator, and then refuse to make male character models? in fact, when i think about it, we had more male models in the bloody alpha version than we have now, there, we also had male angels, titans, and harpies, besides the wolves, fox, and demons, also there were male and female lamias to catch, but they got removed as a breedable species.

sure, slap a dick on a girl call it done, but i don't care if the dev suffers from Androphobia or Phallophobia, i want an equal amount of female and male nephelym! it's bullshit that only those who are okay with futas can get certain mixed-breeds, while those who want it more vanilla get left in the dust 'cause "but i don't wanna, dicks on males are icky."
i mean whats the dev afraid of? finding out they're bisexual or even gay?
707100178964021338.gif

I heard that there were male versions of species like Titans, never seen the others but I only played one of the Alphas twice I think and it was too weird for me since the first time I played was more or less when the day-night cycle was introduced.

To be honest I never understood the deal of Derelict in many ways and like I particularly dont like males but I never felt leaned to give them a try partially cause they were so limited in options. Which is not an issue for me but I feel bad for those that love that game but cannot be a male Seraphim or Titan or even a drakeman that doesn't look like if Alduin got shrunk and learned how to walk like a human.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Got the bee in less than 5 Minutes and got her to the required Level in as much time... so no it normally takes longer to gather several monster girls and than milk them... maybe buying is an alternative haven't tried that, but given the ridicolous prices sperm and milk has I don't think it's feasable either
Then you're super lucky cause all the times I played it took me about an entire hour to get one to spawn with hornball and sometimes I found some that had it but were the wrong sex so not useful. Besides I assume you mean doing all that without cheats that gives you infinite lust, and stuff cause by itself that takes a pair of days just to level up the nephs. And again, Ill rather spend my time knowing for certain the time it would take to milk the nephs out to get the enough milk than waiting who knows how many hours until I got a damn Bee with hornball to then level it up to only then being able to finish that quest. A quest that BTW requires you to have access from minute 1 to the Hivelands while the Matriach's you could always do it with just Virgin Breaks open. And no, parkouring to get inside the Hivelands is not an option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it possible to get a compressed version?
That's highly doubtful. The simple reason is that games that use 3D renders like this are notoriously difficult to do anything to without ruining it completely. The other, vaguer reason is that unless you possess the source and access to the sprites (ie, developer/coder) it's practically impossible.
You'd also need both the version of Unreal being used in this game and the license on top of the source.
There are third party things that do the same but I could never get them to work.

Reactions: Teddybear91

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
That's highly doubtful. The simple reason is that games that use 3D renders like this are notoriously difficult to do anything to without ruining it completely. The other, vaguer reason is that unless you possess the source and access to the sprites (ie, developer/coder) it's practically impossible.
You'd also need both the version of Unreal being used in this game and the license on top of the source.
There are third party things that do the same but I could never get them to work.
Ok, thanks for that. I kinda figured it would be near impossible as I haven't come across a compressed Unreal engine game on here, but just thought I would ask any way

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Been a while since I played this but how do you turn off males? I like to toggle them on/off when catching as opposed to breeding because if the population is 100% female that's more for me to choose from. I play as a male breeder and I don't catch wild males. I can see how to toggle futas, I can even see how to turn all the males into futas, but I don't see how to just toggle males off altogether. I tried checking all males are futas and unchecking futas but that didn't work. Is that not a thing anymore?

Reactions: nicotti

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Been a while since I played this but how do you turn off males? I like to toggle them on/off when catching as opposed to breeding because if the population is 100% female that's more for me to choose from. I play as a male breeder and I don't catch wild males. I can see how to toggle futas, I can even see how to turn all the males into futas, but I don't see how to just toggle males off altogether. I tried checking all males are futas and unchecking futas but that didn't work. Is that not a thing anymore?
You can't disable dicks all together it's either real males or Futas

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Any way to change your character's dick size using saveeditonline.com ?
Wouldn't think so. The breeder's model isn't set up for body changes. Heck, you can give them Meaty, Busty, Buxom (and Hung) but it doesn't reflect on the model, for the above reason. I've noticed that Slick DOES reflect on the Breeder's model, though. But still doesn't show up in what would be the Breeder's trait list.

As far as I remember, Breeder Traits have been on the "maybe" pile since DH implemented the Rigging system.
And yet he chose sex toys over players. Possible money motive but I've yet to meet any person IRL that has any Lovense toys.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Save with all creatures captured? Anyone?
You're better off making a new game and unlocking everything through cheats. Better yet, if all you want is to watch animations then enable creator mode and access the gallery and bypass all the walking. The reason I say this is because someone may have nephelym using custom patterns which you would also need. Also, you may not like the kind of nephelym they have captured as, while all of them share similar faces and hair, their bodies can vary a bit more and you may not like the shapes they have.

Jul 6, 2022
Game won't start, loads for about half a second and stops responding
Tried running as admin, restarting, reinstalling, and putting it in a different folder

Edit: It now only opens a new window and stops at a black screen, no more loading screen

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I've always found this to be the best order to do things in;

Start with the centaur, use her key to open up Pleasure Pastures.
Then Monarch, use her key to open up Virgin Breaks.
Then Matriarch, use her key to open Hivelands.
Then Queen Bee, use her key to open Climax Peak
Then Autumn, but keep her key until later.
Then Apopha Fesssi, use her key and Autumn's to unlock the way to Esoteric glade which also lets you hit the switch and get to the orcs.

This way lets you "quickly" unlock each area without making Mega Slime cry, allowing you to get the pearl and then the girl. After that, do as and what you please when you please. Anyone who hates grinding, just cheat - I haven't wasted my time on any version with trait/world levels, not when there are human sized slinky goblins with massive knockers to breed into existence!

Speaking of doing, can someone tell me how to break Pride so I can do her?!
where do I find Apopha Fesssi? because in Climax Peak, where the titans, there is no one but the point of resurrection

Dec 12, 2021
You're better off making a new game and unlocking everything through cheats. Better yet, if all you want is to watch animations then enable creator mode and access the gallery and bypass all the walking. The reason I say this is because someone may have nephelym using custom patterns which you would also need. Also, you may not like the kind of nephelym they have captured as, while all of them share similar faces and hair, their bodies can vary a bit more and you may not like the shapes they have.
How to enable creator mode?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes