Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I've always found this to be the best order to do things in;

Start with the centaur, use her key to open up Pleasure Pastures.
Then Monarch, use her key to open up Virgin Breaks.
Then Matriarch, use her key to open Hivelands.
Then Queen Bee, use her key to open Climax Peak
Then Autumn, but keep her key until later.
Then Apopha Fesssi, use her key and Autumn's to unlock the way to Esoteric glade which also lets you hit the switch and get to the orcs.

This way lets you "quickly" unlock each area without making Mega Slime cry, allowing you to get the pearl and then the girl. After that, do as and what you please when you please. Anyone who hates grinding, just cheat - I haven't wasted my time on any version with trait/world levels, not when there are human sized slinky goblins with massive knockers to breed into existence!

Speaking of doing, can someone tell me how to break Pride so I can do her?!
for the centaur key i need to take out a vulwarg calf with large penis or that is muscular? because i didn't know what i need to give me his key, i used the one that gives you the slime to open the pleasure pastures

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Might be a bit late responding, but I did the exact same in my first playthrough and it absolutely can lock you out of further areas. To be clear, you do not have to make the slime girl sad to progress, but you will be doing an interesting jumping puzzle to open the next area(s).

The STRAT:
In the hivelands there is a stone bridge that leads up to the neko area. On the stairway up to that bridge, on your left, is a ruined set of columns that you can jump onto with a little skill. Once up there, you carefully skyrim your way over the mountain and around the edge all the way to the inside of the gate that leads to the pleasure pastures. At this point you can hop around the invisible wall and walk into the pleasure pastures without the key, at which point you can speak to the dryad and complete the quest. Saving, then reloading will teleport you back to your farm so you can complete the quest and get the queen bee's key. I would suggest using that key to unlock pleasure pastures, then the key from the dryad's quest to unlock the way down to the sea so you can retrieve the key from the slimegirl, as using that key on the neko area will require a much more irritating jumping puzzle to fix (from the same starting bridge, but on the other side working your way down to the bottom of the canyon).

Don't fall too far or slide down the geometry, as that will kill you and you will need to start over. I recommend making friends with the death shrine right there, as it will likely take a couple of tries.

I won't pretend that figuring that all out wasn't fun, but executing it definitely wasn't. Best of luck to your quests for happy slime friends.
Skyrim your way over the mountain, lmao :ROFLMAO:

I heard people saying you could sort of Parkour to get into some areas without trigering a "death-life by snu snu" but I didnt imagined it worked with locked areas .w. Good to know XD

Makes me wonder which other areas can you reach that way tho, cause following the default progression in some can take ages. And even if Im able to port saves to the newest versions, Im a roleplayer myself so at some point Ill need to redo those and in some gameplays I need certain nephs that are a bit too lategame -w-

All to keep our lovely slime happy lol

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
for the centaur key i need to take out a vulwarg calf with large penis or that is muscular? because i didn't know what i need to give me his key, i used the one that gives you the slime to open the pleasure pastures
If you check the quest board under "Special Requests", it'll tell you what you need.
If the icon is a flexing steroid freak, you need Muscular (it's called Meaty in this game). If it's an erection... You need Hung.
Kybele also requires it to be Level 4 at the very least. Once you have that, you need to use the Special Requests area again to fulfil the quest.

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

DrJackal

Feb 11, 2020
Yep, got mine yesterday and tried it out, works just fine
Huh, nice. I wasn't able to get mine running. Just got this error any time trying to run OBF.exe through Steam. Tried it with Proton GE and latest version but no dice. Are you running Windows on yours or something? I also tried using ProtonTricks to install VC++ but it didn't seem to wanna install it :cautious:
ksnip_20220928-000123.png

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I see the issue now.
The area next to the Hivelands is Pleasure Pastures. You've already stated that you've taken and used the Key from Monarch, who is can be found in Pleasure Pastures. How can you have done Monarch's quest without having access to that area?
Monarch will spawn in either Virgin Breaks OR Pleasure Pastures, depending on which one you open up first.
If you open the dragon area first, Monarch will spawn in the same area that the Dragon Matriarch moves to after you complete her quest.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Monarch will spawn in either Virgin Breaks OR Pleasure Pastures, depending on which one you open up first.
If you open the dragon area first, Monarch will spawn in the same area that the Dragon Matriarch moves to after you complete her quest.
Huh. Makes no sense, given that you have to do either of the following to complete the Matriarch's quest:
1: Unlock the Pastures first
2: Buy enough milk from Amber-Mae < most people won't go this route and only SELL to Amber-Mae
Her placement in Virgin Breaks makes no sense to me at all.
That's not to say that it wasn't forward-thinking though. There was enough thought to give players a second chance there but soon after I think he just decided "fuck you all" and spent far too long and far too much on making Lovense toys work with the game. Time and money that could have been better spent on actually developing his game. Such is his job as a developer.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Huh. Makes no sense, given that you have to do either of the following to complete the Matriarch's quest:
1: Unlock the Pastures first
2: Buy enough milk from Amber-Mae < most people won't go this route and only SELL to Amber-Mae
Her placement in Virgin Breaks makes no sense to me at all.
That's not to say that it wasn't forward-thinking though. There was enough thought to give players a second chance there but soon after I think he just decided "fuck you all" and spent far too long and far too much on making Lovense toys work with the game. Time and money that could have been better spent on actually developing his game. Such is his job as a developer.
Yeah I personally unlock Virgin Breaks first, I always went there before even when the cockblock gates weren't there but that was mostly cause Dragons are one of my fave vanilla races :giggle:

But even if I were to consider pure progression it still makes more sense to unlock Virgin breaks first since it gives you access to both Monarch and the Matriarch. Which now, with Minotaurs spawning on Virgin Breaks, its even easier to fullfill the Matriarch's quest since even tho being Minotaurs, they are on the Bovaurs group so their milk works for the quest. Which I think it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier to fullfill than the one Autumn gives you on the Pastes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I personally unlock Virgin Breaks first, I always went there before even when the cockblock gates weren't there but that was mostly cause Dragons are one of my fave vanilla races :giggle:

But even if I were to consider pure progression it still makes more sense to unlock Virgin breaks first since it gives you access to both Monarch and the Matriarch. Which now, with Minotaurs spawning on Virgin Breaks, its even easier to fullfill the Matriarch's quest since even tho being Minotaurs, they are on the Bovaurs group so their milk works for the quest. Which I think it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier to fullfill than the one Autumn gives you on the Pastes.
getting a horny Bee is probably easier than keep milking Minotaurs though

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
getting a horny Bee is probably easier than keep milking Minotaurs though
NOT, AT, ALL! lol

I remember all the times I tried to do that quest it took me freaking ages to get a bloody Bee with the Hornball trait. And I mean literally half and hour going back and forth from the homestead to the Hivelands until one spawned. While if I had to get the bovaur milk I just need a bunch of them them milk them dry and quest done. Cause even if you find the damn Bee you'll have to level them up while with the Bovaur milk you can either farm it by milking Minotaurs or buying the milk from Amber, if not both. You really haven't tried what you claimed cause if you did you'll realise how absurdly difficult the Bee quest by regular gameplays can be.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Sure but I want humanoid male characters in the barns.
Oh, then that's different XD

Welp, as some have said before, Derelic is not particularly fan of manly men so the male species get pretty much almost no actual improvements. The only thing they changed in the recent updates (And by this counting from back in the day-night cycle to nowadays and updates that were male exclusive, not "penis creatures" ones like males and futas tend to be treated) was the walking/running animations they got and.... I think that's it lol

I also remember one specific update a while ago in which you could have "futa on male" sex, but it was a bug, so wouldnt say that counts.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
NOT, AT, ALL! lol

I remember all the times I tried to do that quest it took me freaking ages to get a bloody Bee with the Hornball trait. And I mean literally half and hour going back and forth from the homestead to the Hivelands until one spawned. While if I had to get the bovaur milk I just need a bunch of them them milk them dry and quest done. Cause even if you find the damn Bee you'll have to level them up while with the Bovaur milk you can either farm it by milking Minotaurs or buying the milk from Amber, if not both. You really haven't tried what you claimed cause if you did you'll realise how absurdly difficult the Bee quest by regular gameplays can be.
Got the bee in less than 5 Minutes and got her to the required Level in as much time... so no it normally takes longer to gather several monster girls and than milk them... maybe buying is an alternative haven't tried that, but given the ridicolous prices sperm and milk has I don't think it's feasable either

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Why? You have the futa, for what god's sake you need the generic male?
preference is one reason i could think of, i for one have disabled them since i really get turned off by chicks with dicks. maybe they are the same and prefer a vanilla pairing and wish there were some type of male elf or something that could pass for human.

i mean, i admit, from a pragmatic viewpoint they got the best of both worlds, but that means squad if you just don't vibe with it.

Welp, as some have said before, Derelic is not particularly fan of manly men so the male species get pretty much almost no actual improvements.
I really can't wrap my head around this fact, why the hell would one create a breeding simulator, and then refuse to make male character models? in fact, when i think about it, we had more male models in the bloody alpha version than we have now, there, we also had male angels, titans, and harpies, besides the wolves, fox, and demons, also there were male and female lamias to catch, but they got removed as a breedable species.

sure, slap a dick on a girl call it done, but i don't care if the dev suffers from Androphobia or Phallophobia, i want an equal amount of female and male nephelym! it's bullshit that only those who are okay with futas can get certain mixed-breeds, while those who want it more vanilla get left in the dust 'cause "but i don't wanna, dicks on males are icky."
i mean whats the dev afraid of? finding out they're bisexual or even gay?

Reactions: Riplay2
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes